[OneHD] Sanya Kaen Saen Ruk (Exact - Scenario) : Nike Nitidon / Vill Wannarot

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
Well surely tune in to this one because I like Nike and Vill. They make a very cute pair too. Vill is very pretty and Nike just have this looks that I really like...that makes him look very attractive.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't know if this drama will air this year, now. It's supposed to. It's in post production for a few months now but supposedly, there may not be enough time or room to fit this lakorn in, so who knows. I mean, this should air this year, it was filmed last year, it's already done filming, it's almost done post production, and it was in the lineup to air this year...it would totally suck for both Nike and Vill if this doesn't air this year.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, OneHD is airing other major a before this one.

Haha, if this lakorn waits for next year to air, we're going to have up to 3 Vill lakorns when it's not supposed to be that way. I rather they air them timely and separately. We should have another Vill lakorn this year. Even though I'm not too excited about this lakorn but at least we'll see Vill again before the year ends.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
LOL yep Actor is not famous yet and Vill is not their favorite so guess what happened to this lakorn now haha

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, most likely it won't air until maybe next year when it was already done and in post production ever since April already.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
-_- -_- -_- -_- -_- sooooo sad :annoyed: 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
LOLzz people might think we're crazy or over showing but who cares  Vill is Love, Love is Vill haters need to know