[OneHD] Sanya Kaen Saen Ruk (Exact - Scenario)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
I can wait i can wait i can wait i can wait I can wait i can wait i can wait i can wait I can wait i can wait i can wait i can wait I can wait i can wait i can wait i can wait 
 

VILLNAN

♥ Adore ToomVill Only♥
Yuukie said:
I can wait i can wait i can wait i can wait I can wait i can wait i can wait i can wait I can wait i can wait i can wait i can wait I can wait i can wait i can wait i can wait 
Yes! We Can We can We Can We can We Can We can We Can We can We Can We can We Can We can We Can We can We Can We can We Can We can
 

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Yes! We Can We can We Can We can We Can We can We Can We can We Can We can We Can We can We Can We can We Can We can We Can We can
 
will we get suspended for doing this? lol it's not considered spamming right?  :nailbiter:
 

VILLNAN

♥ Adore ToomVill Only♥
I hope the end of 2016 hummm another lakorn of OneHD is almost done airing, now the lakorn is up to 11/12 eps
 

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
I hope the end of 2016 hummm another lakorn of OneHD is almost done airing, now the lakorn is up to 11/12 eps
:faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint: the end of 2016??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I cant wait that loooonnngggg  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:
 

VILLNAN

♥ Adore ToomVill Only♥
Yuukie said:
:faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint: the end of 2016??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I cant wait that loooonnngggg  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:
hah I dont either LOL we might die soon cuz of Exact keep pushing back Vill's lakorn
 

VILLNAN

♥ Adore ToomVill Only♥
LOl haha I meant end of this year 2015 lol  :p
 
VILLNAN said:
I hope the end of 2016 hummm another lakorn of OneHD is almost done airing, now the lakorn is up to 11/12 eps
 

VILLNAN

♥ Adore ToomVill Only♥
Yuukie said:
hahah got me scared for 5mins XD yeah just a couple more months we can do it~ susu
Yep we've been waiting so long, why cant we not wait a few months SUSU we can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Top