[OneHD] Sanya Kaen Saen Ruk (Exact - Scenario) : Nike Nitidon / Vill Wannarot

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
vicki said:
So true, she is damn too good for him.

Lol not to be mean but he's not good looking and still act all that...SMH
I don't like using ugly, but for this guy(sorry I don't even want to type his name)  he's showing ugly side of his. Everything about him is so dammm ugly

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^It's not even that I think Vill is too good for Nong or for anyone for that matter but the way Nong treats Vill in public or in the media is so rude and disrespectful. There are many stubborn mouth celebrities that are dating secretly and won't admit to it BUT they don't do it so rudely like Nong does towards Vill. Like Vill isn't even that rude towards Nong. I just hate it how Vill is usually the first party to admit to the relationship. Like girl, you need the man to admit to you first in public and then take him to your heart because obviously, Nong acts like Vill is a nobody to him and obviously has no problems throwing her under the bus. That is what makes him ugly. Obviously, Vill isn't afraid to admit that she's dating and actually wants to be opened about it judging from her actions, so it's Nong who isn't admitting or wanting to come out BUT WHY? When he's a nobody. Hahah. She's the one who stands to lose her nang'ake status, not him. Gee whiz! :rolleyes1: :rolleyes1: :arrg:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, yeah, Vill mentioned that for Valentine's Day, they'll probably go out to eat and when he came back from his vacation trip in Japan, Nong bought her some chocolates. Haha.

Ugh. I would be more pissed if not for SonVill's reunion. I'm keeping my cool because of them two together again.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I don't think he bought it for her... Wait and see, she will hurt again..  phewwww this is killing as long as Vill still hang out with him...

I'm pretty sure there are a lot of good guys around her and likes her. Why don't she choose one of them instead of that player. OMG 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
They asked Nong about Vill since there were photos of them two going to the theaters together to catch a late night movie. Nong admits that their relationship has progressed from friends to talking but they're not dating yet, so they're not girlfriend or boyfriend yet. Hahah. Oh, Vill. Just drop the guy already. He obviously has the most constipated face ever when he talks about her. Hahaha.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
They asked Nong about Vill since there were photos of them two going to the theaters together to catch a late night movie. Nong admits that their relationship has progressed from friends to talking but they're not dating yet, so they're not girlfriend or boyfriend yet. Hahah. Oh, Vill. Just drop the guy already. He obviously has the most constipated face ever when he talks about her. Hahaha.
lol I saw the new I laughed so hard lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill says she doesn't know when this will ever air. She's not for sure but she heard that this lakorn may air on GMM instead of Ch. One, it's still in the works of being sold to another channel to air. Vill said it's been sooooo long since the lakorn finished filming, she's forgotten all about her character but would still love for fans to see it because she's never done a full blown comedy before plus fans wanted to see her and Nike together. The post-production is still ongoing. Wow?! Still editing?

http://www.komchadluek.net/news/ent/232901

dash

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think he bought it for her... Wait and see, she will hurt again.. phewwww this is killing as long as Vill still hang out with him...

I'm pretty sure there are a lot of good guys around her and likes her. Why don't she choose one of them instead of that player. OMG
Agree ! I think Nong is truly a player . Read from daradaily that Nong has cheated on Vill prior to their breaking up .

dash

sarNie Hatchling
Nong has never considered Vill. He kept denying her in public. What did she see in him ? Aigooo
True ! Nong is a super jerk. Prior to his announcement of their breaking up , he created a hashtag it’s complicated and said that “some people will stay in your heart but not in your life”:mad:. He made people criticized Vill and accused Vill cheated with Son while in actuality he was the one who cheated with other girls o_O.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
People will treat how you allow them to treat you...she seems like a swt girl. ....hope she find happiness

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
It look like One31 have finally going to air this lakorn after so many year now.

Here is a perview of this drama. Not sure which time slot this will be taking over.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, this is no longer Vill's first comedy lakorn. She has "Mae Mod Jao Sanae" airing in GMM25.

Anyway, this is said to be airing on the 1900H slot, based on the YouTube description. Looks like the replacement to the high-rating Kaimook-Point lakorn isn't ready yet. (The candidates are Tongtong-Suzana remake of "Din Nam Lom Fai" and Pepo-Xiang country nusic drama.)