[OneHD] Sanaeha Diary (Part 3) Saeb Sanaeha : Kangsom Tanatat, Noona Neungthida

aznsao9

Ky the Star
this one i don't know much about from any of the ost and the trailer.
would love to know what happens in this part, except that Kangsom gets slaps by Noona. lol

sarNie Adult
The theme of the whole series is the guy cheats on their significant other for some reason, so I'm guessing Kangsom cheats on her.

aznsao9

Ky the Star
Hmm okok. That makes sense since the other two were shown that way and KS had a shower scene with a girl that didn't look like Noona. Lol thanks

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
So this is my most anticipated lakorn as of now since I loved the chemistry between Kangsom and Noona in LuedKattiya Musical. (I actually want Khun Boy to remake LuedKattuya lakorn with Noona and Kangsom )

Short Synopsis:
Noona and Kangsom was a couple since HS and were about to get marry, but then Kangsom's friends took him out for bachelor party.
Kingston drank a lot and ended up in bed with other girl. Noona came and saw it. Kangsom asked her to postpone the wedding for him to live enjoy and discover about life. Because he felt that he never experienced something like this before. Noona was angry and canceled the wedding. Kangsom became a playboy, dating different girl. They met again at the wedding of Kangsom's friend. Noona changed herself and currently dates Ice who is a CEO of big company. Apparently, after one of Kangsom's girlfriend saw Ice. She ditched Kangsom for Ice. Kangsom told Ice to not cheat on Noona and his girlfriend to stop dating Ice, but they didn't stop. So, Kangsom try to take care of Noona and to win her back.

Crossfinger: Please do not make Noona's to be stupid and weak girl like many old lakorn. She hasn't had any good role recently.

sarNie Adult
Oh so Ice ends up cheating on her, too? Hopefully, she ditches them both in the end. I feel like if one person in the relationship walks away (Kangsom), then that's it.

As much as I like Noona, I don't think I've watched anything of hers since Koogum.

sarNie Adult
I'm surprised I actually don't hate him, because he seem really heartbroken when she left his sorry butt.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm surprised I actually don't hate him, because he seem really heartbroken when she left his sorry butt.
I tried to pity him a little bit, but had a hard time doing so. The part where he's like "Since I'm bad now, mind as well go all out." Basically using it as an excuse to be a manwhore lol. I felt like I would have respected him more if he went to break up with her instead of postponing their wedding. That had to be like a huge slap in the face lol.

sarNie Adult
I didn't like how her friend defended his actions. Like oh, he's a guy and after all this time, just cheated on her once.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I didn't like how her friend defended his actions. Like oh, he's a guy and after all this time, just cheated on her once.
Unfortunately that is today's society, not just in Thailand but anywhere. I know people here in the states when their boyfriend cheats on them, "Oh, it's just something that men do. He was so loyal to me for so many years he needed a break." Like uh,,,,lol... even more so in thailand, when "men" cheat, "It's a normal thing, but when women does it, she's a hussy lol.

Edit: Also, how is this story connected to the previous? Pee's dad is Aom's doctor, right?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like how real the story is...it's not black and white...we either learn from our cheating mistakes that we do like to fool around or that it was soo painful that we learn our lesson and NOT do it again....In John Tucker must die...at the end it was honest about it and you know what some ppl are into the "POLY (Multi-relationship)" life

hopefully they don't have pim in the dark too long about ice cheating...damn she was cheated on b4 her wedding...moving on and it happens again

It seems like he was in a long relationship and never truly explore....i'll try this out for a story of redemption...he honestly don't want her hurt...i skip the beginning hahaha

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol this is the second time Noona is losing guys to Deaw lol

Speaking of Poly relationships, I just don't understand them lol. There is a guy I went to high school with he's younger than me by like a year or two. All the girls wanted him in high school and they didn't care that he had many girls.Even now in adulthood he has other girlfriends that are living in the house with his wife and children, and he has children with his other girlfriends to. I've always disliked him because he went for girls with low self esteem, girls he could easily manipulate and victimize.

sarNie Adult
lol dude has a real life harem going on there. Well, as long as the women with him are happy I guess, but there are probably some that aren't. I don't want to say much on that because I'm not in their shoes and don't live their life.

I'm not into poly relationships either but respect people who are about that life. If they're adults, it's their choice. What I'm not okay with is when someone either poly, mono, etc... tries to convert someone to their way. Unfortunately, there have been some poly folks that know full well that whoever they're making falling in love with them is totally mono and then do the reveal afterwards. And then that mono person tries for a while to be okay with it but is ultimately unhappy. This happened with one of my mentors who I really respected. Dude claimed to discover being "poly", and so his wife went with it. They have kids and ended up divorcing. What the dude was really about was finding an excuse to cheat on his wife.

Why Ice, bro. Why. I hope his reason isn't that he's worked all his life and didn't get a chance to date girls lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ice is just a weak character and she is willing to give that to him and make him feel like a man....

To each their own....as long as they understand it and is willing to participate in that type of relationship. Not for me but as long as ppl are honest w/each other. As for me, Just being honest. If you want to date lots of people, then stay single. Cheating is weak and selfish....

Suck for noona, hope they don't keep her in the dark too long

sarNie Adult
Well, that's the end. I guess they were trying to send a message that love will make you more happy in the long-term than casual relationships. But in real life, if you already found a good person who knows their self worth, second chances are gonna be rare.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Yah, I get it. It just seem a bit rush boom boom boom, this that and happy ending. Shouldn't be surprised b/c some lakorns are like that too when it's the last episode. The ending with Som and the other guy getting together.

Lucky he got his second chance b/c it doesn't happen that often.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yah, I get it. It just seem a bit rush boom boom boom, this that and happy ending. Shouldn't be surprised b/c some lakorns are like that too when it's the last episode. The ending with Som and the other guy getting together.

Lucky he got his second chance b/c it doesn't happen that often.

They don't really have a happy ending Ice and Som girl, cause Ice is still seeing Pam on the side lol.