[OneHD] Ruen Roi Ruk (Exact)

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
looks like will be period gente. Hope Praek for this is Sean or Push but Push has a lot lakorn, couldnt be true
If its really period that means we could see a lot of stars from exact here

My list is Sean Jindachoke, Nike Nithidon, Son Yuke

Vioclair

sarNie Egg
The p'ek and n'ek maybe Toomtam and Noona because they went to do their new lakorn fitting the same day and it's the same day as Pin and Bee fitting day which was April 7. The director maybe P'Art who directed sud sai pan because he took a pic with Toomtam said Toomtam fitting for new lakorn. The title of the lakorn may be "Ruen Roi Ruk". mean house of one hundred loves, because one of exact writer told her fans she's writing this new lakorn for exact but can't reveal the actor's names because it's a secret.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^P'Art just said he bumped into Toomtam at Toomtam's fitting for his new lakorn. It's already been confirmed that Toomtam's new lakorn is with Mo, Ak and Group. :)

Vioclair

sarNie Egg
If p'ek is not Toomtam then can either be Gun or Dan because Noona's fans use to hint she will get to work with either one of these guys in April. But then can still be Toomtam cause he can film 2 lakorns at the same time cause actors film two lakorns at a time is typical. Well then just have to wait and see who will be p'ek& n'ek.

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
Dan or Gun as Parek in a periode lakorn hmmmm I cant imagine it.
If Noona is the Nang ek thats is ok. I want to see her with other guys

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
My guess is that Noona isn't in here. I don't think Noona would play second to Bee. As for Toomtam, it's rare for him to film two lakorns at the same time. Plus, his fanclub didn't release any news of him being in two lakorns this year, only the one with Mo.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Actually, Toomtam may be in here. I

Sorry, I think the fitting wasn't for the lakorn with Mo but this one.

P'Art didn't reveal too much besides posting a photo with Toomtam.

I'm happy for Toomtam!!! ❤

P'Art has worked with Bee before too so perhaps.

stephy22

sarNie Egg
The p’ek may be Captain Putanate

cr:Komchadluek
ผันตัวมาเอาดีเป็นผู้กำกับซะนาน จนแฟนๆ บ่นคิดถึง แว่วว่าเร็วๆ นี้ เอ็กแซ็กท์ เตรียมละครรสแซบไว้ให้ "กัปตัน" ภูธเนศ กลับมาโชว์ฝีมือการแสดงอีกครั้ง

He has a lakorn in the near future

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
my fav actress finally, i read and post here topic say that i watch her update vid said that she will start her new lakorn soon waiting 3 months  till this day comes  wowwwwwwwwwww, i perfer captain here or num , mos ,  tono ,sean , toomtam, pong  ,son ,push , nike ,  nat ,   my one power list  hhhhhh but at first place i wish captian i miss them since evil rose they good couple but the storyline was suck for them 

Vioclair

sarNie Egg
This is my prediction since it's a period time lakorn there may be two generations: the parents and the kids. the parents is  Captain,Bee,Pin and the kids generations is Toomtam and Noona. i still think there is possiblities that Toomtam and Noona may be the p'ek/n'ek in the kid's generations. since there is so many famous actors/actress in here it will be a big film lakorn and that's why they don't wanna reveal the actor's names yet and tell everyone to keep it a secret. i like all the actors/actress in this list. hope will confirm the news soon.

stephy22

sarNie Egg
Vioclair said:
This is my prediction since it's a period time lakorn there may be two generations: the parents and the kids. the parents is probably Captain,Bee,Pin and the kids generations is Toomtam and Noona. i still think there is possiblities that Toomtam and Noona may be the p'ek/n'ek in the kids generations. since there is so  many famous actors/actress in here it will be consider a big film lakorn. i like all the actors/actress in this list.hope will confirm the news soon.

It looks like Bee before the lakornRuen Saneha”

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup it is most likely a two generation lakorn. Since it is by exact, there will be mad unnecessary dragging drama with some overacting from Bee as usual.

stephy22

sarNie Egg
cr:pantip http://pantip.com/topic/33570476

ช่องวัน เตรียมเปิดกล้องละครสองเรื่อง เรื่องแรกแนวพีเรียด  คว้าหนูนา ประกบคู่ ตูมตาม ร่วมด้วย บี-น้ำทิพย์ กัปตัน  อีกเรื่อง สองใจ นักแสดงนำทีมโดย แป้ง-อรจิรา  เจษ  เปิดกล้องเร็วๆ นี้

This lakorn actor/actress list???

Who can translate???thx