[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

poobae91

sarNie Adult
That should be the ending where main girl was leaving, and main dude had to go chase her after finding out about everything.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Aaahhh I need this now! The part where she was running looks really good and her facial expressions too. I also loved the way she looked at Push with those beautiful long lashes.

mayag

sarNie Adult
arasucre said:
They did say the would finish filming on April 20th, maya~
Ahh I see. So I guess earlier it was only the last day for Aerin and them.

Yes! I can't wait either. I hope they release a teaser soon. Chin uploaded his own version of a trailer on his IG. It was hilarious. XD

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
Too long, I'm waiting to watch this lakorn. Lily and Push looking very cute together

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Push looks so nice there in the grass with his perfect hair and... perfect self, haha.
But really, he's always so photogenic. Howwww!?

Have we seen a bad pic of him yet? Nooo, it's impossible, hahaha.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I would totally root for these two if she wasn't dating Chin. I'm going to have a hard time fangirling and wishing the two would date when Chin's face is going to pop most of the time. Like, I don't want to be reminded that they're dating. Just let me fangirl when the time comes, Chin! lolol
Anywho, they are so cute! <3

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yea I wish Chin and Lily weren't dating just yet. But I'm just going to continue pretending like they're not until RLSR is over. :D

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
Wait so she is really dating Chin? It's confirmed? It's ok I wanted to save push for jui hehe but still can't wait till this airs.