[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I was trying to press the like button but it said I've Reached my quota of likes for the day, lol!!! I didn't know that was even possible! :) anyways the spoilers are too good, it's torture...guess imma have to go stalk their IGs now.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:
Wait will this take the one of the next slots? I really want to see angry Push! Lol.

Nope, I think the next slot will be Song Rak Song Winyarn and Banlang Mek. And RLSR will be after one of these two, but I think it's likely after SRSW. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
It's impossible for RLSR to air in one of the next slots. It just finished filming, and it takes a while to edit just one episode, let alone one minute. LOL But I understand. I wish it did air in one of the next slots. With LR coming to an end this week, I need another new lakorn to watch. 

mayag

sarNie Adult
^ Can't believe Leh Ratree is coming to an end.  :cry:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
No BTS of the R scene? I hope they keep the original dialogue from the R scene. It was amazing! Especialy Kongpope's lines!

mayag

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
No BTS of the R scene? I hope they keep the original dialogue from the R scene. It was amazing! Especialy Kongpope's lines!

The only BTS I see is in those tiny pictures I posted before where he was carrying her. I guess they will only start promoting more as they get closer to the air date.  :thumbdown:

mayag

sarNie Adult
Finally found the video! Not in HD though. Oh well...better than nothing.  :blahblah:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWpKwBI2Gpk[/media]

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn didn't even air yet and the other night after stalking the ig hashtags on it I dreamed he was my bf it felt so real I was actually pissed waking up to reality! Can a girl dream forever or every night that Push is her awesome bf lol.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Kelly...OM said:
This lakorn didn't even air yet and the other night after stalking the ig hashtags on it I dreamed he was my bf it felt so real I was actually pissed waking up to reality! Can a girl dream forever or every night that Push is her awesome bf lol.

LOL! This happened to me too! Except I was dreaming about RLSR. I was so angry when my dad woke me up!!

crannberry said:
Not sure if anyone has post this, but I thought this was a cute interview of our 2 main leads.Thanks to CatMatdz5 for the upload.

https://youtu.be/QaB0eYAo2SY

Yup this was posted earlier. arasucre even translated PuLy's part of the interview for us! ^.^