[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm like, seriously so excited for the drama in this version. LOL The height different between Lilly and Push is going to be so interesting to watch. And in June?! So close yet so far! Aahhh! The excitement! :D

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
is it just me or what, but what is wrong with PUSH teeth, it looks weird, it look almost as if he's wearing that clear invisalign braces???

mayag

sarNie Adult
yayayaya said:
is it just me or what, but what is wrong with PUSH teeth, it looks weird, it look almost as if he's wearing that clear invisalign braces???

Lol arasucre and I were talking about this too. I think he does have those braces on.

mayag

sarNie Adult

There's one interview that these two did with Jackie(?) that I saw pictures of. Does anyone know if the video was ever uploaded anywhere?

Reactions: Mae

mayag

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Thanks for the updates as always Maya!!! They're always looking so good!

Although the aunt kind of scares me....the rest are such a good looking bunch of people!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
mayag said:

Although the aunt kind of scares me....the rest are such a good looking bunch of people!!

Hahaha, yes -- the aunt is creepy but they still be looking good.
LOLOL, I just can't help but always crack up at your siggie -- I love it! I told you before, right!? Hahaha.

mayag

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:

Hahaha, yes -- the aunt is creepy but they still be looking good.
LOLOL, I just can't help but always crack up at your siggie -- I love it! I told you before, right!? Hahaha.

XDDD You did!! I'm glad it makes you laugh so much. Haha!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
mayag said:

XDDD You did!! I'm glad it makes you laugh so much. Haha!

Hahaha, yes! It seriously makes my day all the time. It's definitely my face when seeing my biases XD
And of course, whenever I see Push!

mayag

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:

Hahaha, yes! It seriously makes my day all the time. It's definitely my face when seeing my biases XD
And of course, whenever I see Push!

LOL Push makes my face twist and turn in all different ways. XD

Now that they're done filming, we just have to patiently (pfffft!) wait for the promotion period to start. I'll be really sad when it all ends though. 'Cause I kind of enjoy this waiting/way-too-excited-to-live period.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Omg and I was wondering why Push doesn't have lakorn shooting this week! They're finally done!
And yes, now we have to wait for the promotion period to start. ;___;