mayag

sarNie Adult
arasucre said:
Chin said it on The Star, guys.
(if he remembers correctly,) RLSR is airing in June!  :woot:  :woot:

GREAT NEWSSS!!!  :woot: Imma start preparing myself!! XD

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope they spiced up the second half of the lakorn because i thought it was a bit boring in Aom/Tik's version.

They do look supercute!

mayag

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I hope they spiced up the second half of the lakorn because i thought it was a bit boring in Aom/Tik's version.

They do look supercute!
I hope so too! But you know...I'll still watch the entire thing 'cause...Push. XD
Right?!

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Yay!!! It's going to air during the summer meaning no school, and I can just focus on my lakorns! I think this was the first lakorns I ever saw with my auntie, and it was where I fell in love with Tik (also in Kaew Tah Pee), I'm so happy right now! Can't wait for Push and Lily, summer come quicker!!!!

mayag

sarNie Adult
Prakaidao said:
Yay!!! It's going to air during the summer meaning no school, and I can just focus on my lakorns! I think this was the first lakorns I ever saw with my auntie, and it was where I fell in love with Tik (also in Kaew Tah Pee), I'm so happy right now! Can't wait for Push and Lily, summer come quicker!!!!
Lucky!! I will be taking Spring/Summer courses. Hope I'll be able to keep up. :/

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Every single update just makes me even more excited for this lakorn.
Ahh, they look good! And Push is always looking so darn handsome. Such a photogenic guy!!!

mayag

sarNie Adult
arasucre said:
DAAAAAAAMN Kongpope!
Push said he was going to film a slap-kiss scene today and he looked extra excited. Haha

LOLOL of course he would be. Hope he provides us proof of it.  :pervie: