[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
arasucre said:
So tired of saying how hot Push looks.  <_<  :coverlaf:  

"Roy Leh Saneh Rai. Coming soon, I think. 555"

Credit: kunchanuj @ IG 
 no ,  i am not tried , still saying i am with you all the time , :drools:  what did he ate to become handsome and hot like this , thank you for updates and pics really  it is so enjoyable to see my bias and understand what they say thanks to you , keep it up  :dance1:

mayag

sarNie Adult
It's that necklace again! It's what stuck to me the most from Kongpope's character. XD

Yea it does look like her dad! Must be him.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Anonymous<3 said:
The actor on the left looks like Kate's dad (Leh Ratee 2015).
Yes, I think so too. Seems like they are the lawyer father and son trying to talk some sense into him (Push).

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
yes, its the same actor as Kate's dad;) I hope after Leh Ratree!! Leh Ratree will have 15-16 episode , so I think it could be in a middle of may 2015(*dream*) +_+

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
huajaikaungtur said:
I love that picture of Push yelling at the guy. Goshhh, he's so handsome when he's angry.
Can't wait to see him in this role, heheheeee :D
I know me too! I wanna see Push as a playboy, but most of all, I wanna see him try to win Lily's heart... ahhh I need more videos LOL

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ohmaichoua said:
I know me too! I wanna see Push as a playboy, but most of all, I wanna see him try to win Lily's heart... ahhh I need more videos LOL

Haha yesss!! I can't wait to see Push in this role and him trying to win Lily's heart :D Heheee, yaaay!
So excited for all their interactions. And yes, we need to see more Push in motion!!!~

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thanks as always for the updates Mayag!
I can't seem to find the video on youtube either... :/ But these clips make me even more excited for this, heheee!!!

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I just watched those One Bunterng clips and now I'm even more excited! Seems it's airing soon because it's also written in the bar that it's coming soon. :woot2:  I think now, there's a possibility of it airing after either Sue Rissaya or Leh Ratee.  :woot:  :woot:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think it'll air that soon. After Leh Ratee or Sue Rissaya? Looks like they haven't even finished filming. Of course they could finish filming while it's airing, but I feel like ever since Exact moved to ONE HD, they haven't been doing that. Looks like all of their projects have had to wrap up before airing.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, but they might finish this month or in April? Leh Ratee finished filming in January and it aired in early March. I still think it's possible to air after they finish filming a month or two earlier. Plus, they normally don't show the BTS unless it's coming soon, right? This is as I know of ONE HD.