[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
arasucre said:
Push... looks.... hot. again. (and woah, his height though  :bhehe: ) 

Credit: push_dj
Man, I thought he was on the stairs when I looked at this picture, apparently not. I think this is how I'd look like next to Push. He'd tower over me. Haha.

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
mayag said:
Gosh...he's like towering over her!  :spin:  And he looks like Son Yuke from the side in this one! XD

Lol love Lily's face.  :coverlaf:
I like the second pic, look at Push's face

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
The cast keep saying "coming soon" on IG. I just hope their "coming soon" is actually "coming soon". Lol. (If that makes sense)

mayag

sarNie Adult
:O If it is actually coming soon, I don't know what I'm gonna with do myself!
Maybe it will air after Leh Ratree? Or is that a little too soon?

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
why i DID  not  BE here before , :scratchhead2:  GOSH I DID NOT GET IT , i want see more of my sexy bias push :woot2:  , i would not mind see push everyday ,actually love his bright and easy going personality, veryexciting   to see remake for this great lakorn , i  watch  it again  to be ready for the new one , also   watch LR old ver  again  AND WATCH THE NEW ONE I AM  OBSESSED WITH THIS LAKORNS :secret: , LOVE INTENSE storyline and pull and push game between leads , i can not wait to see  RLSR AND UD , so sad  that my friends did not fan of push :cry: expect my little sis love push after i tell her about him and saw his previous lakorns :dance1: thank you for this great pics and info , lily look so cute and innocent , love to see new side of our beloved push , so intense  playboy , jerk , then love change him and become real gentleman :dance1:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I wonder how the OST will be for this version. All of the original version's OST by Sirasak were soooooooooooooooo GOOD! You can feel the emotions coming through the songs! For those who don't know, YT it.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Push is all I can say!!!! He's so darn good looking.
And that girl needs to stop being so clingy, gosh. Look at how disappointed Lily is... she wants to be the one embracing him, hehe :D

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhh I'm getting even more excited now that video clips are being shared instead of just photos!!! Push is just so tall and handsome.. Looking forward to his role as Kongpope. Kongpope was the very first guy I feel in love with haha I also loved the OST for Tik/Aom version, the songs fit perfectly and it was so soothing... I'm hoping this airs after Leh Ratree..

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
mayag said:

The caption of this picture from the director is so interesting! I guess it's the line of Kongpope.
It says "Well, you couldn't give it to me. I'm a normal human. I have a desire/need!!!"
Welp.  :whistle:  :coverlaf:

mayag

sarNie Adult
arasucre said:

The caption of this picture from the director is so interesting! I guess it's the line of Kongpope.
It says "Well, you couldn't give it to me. I'm a normal human. I have a desire/need!!!"
Welp.  :whistle:  :coverlaf:

XD Whoa there Kongpope! Calm your testosterone!
But if you think about it...what a jerk, eh?

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
mayag said:

XD Whoa there Kongpope! Calm your testosterone!
But if you think about it...what a jerk, eh?
He was a total jerk to Namnueng once she moved in after their marriage.
he would bring home girls from his club and have them spend the night. It was his way of trying to make Namnueng jealous but Namnueng played it off cool saying that it was fun watching other girls fight over her husband. Kongpope didn't do anything with those girls though. I think he even made one of them sleep on the ground haha so gentlemen like of him