[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous<3 said:
Lol. Didn't you guys watch the original?? Like ohmaichoua said, it's a forced kiss. She wanted him to divorce her, but he wouldn't. So she caused some trouble for him at his bar/club, and he finally had enough and took her on a drive trying to reason with her. But she still wanted a divorce so he forced a kiss on her. Then she slapped him and told him that he broke her contract of not touching her, so they have to divorce. This was before the rscene, so it must be an old photo that the director just posted. Either that or they're not filming the scenes in chronological order.

Haha, nope. I've never seen the original. I know Ohmaichoua said it was a forced kiss but judging from the photo, it doesn't look like one.
I'm just saying from what I see, haha. But if it is a forced kiss then I'm all for it! :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I saw that photo of Lily and oh gosh, she has such a beautiful face when crying.
I don't know how these actresses do it -- cry so beautifully. But I applaud them.
Lily's so pretty :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
From that picture, Lily's a pretty good actress, especially for being a newbie. There's actually some emotion in her eyes. I'm excited for this.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
mayag said:
Yea! From the picture it seems like her acting skills have improved!

Yaaaay! Can't wait to see some legit acting from both Push & Lily!
Also, your siggie always cracks me up -- that's the exact look I would give to Push hahahaha

mayag

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:

Yaaaay! Can't wait to see some legit acting from both Push & Lily!
Also, your siggie always cracks me up -- that's the exact look I would give to Push hahahaha

Me too! I wish they'd stop teasing us with all these pictures. Ugghhhh better than nothing though...lol

XDDDDD As I kept watching more dramas and lakorns, I realized that this has become my lifetime expression. Too many beautiful people around me.  :drools:
We should all meet Push together and give this expression.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Lily is pretty even when she's crying. Wish I looked that pretty when I cry. LMAO
Again, I'm sooooooo excited for this!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Ohhh that scene looks hot man it looks good!! Can't wait to watch this too I loved the old version tik was such an ass!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
mayag said:

Me too! I wish they'd stop teasing us with all these pictures. Ugghhhh better than nothing though...lol

XDDDDD As I kept watching more dramas and lakorns, I realized that this has become my lifetime expression. Too many beautiful people around me.  :drools:
We should all meet Push together and give this expression.

Yes, they need to stop teasing us & give us some action! They need to give us a legit teaser!! :D
And hahaha, I realized that's my lifetime expression, too. Too many good looking daras that got me eyeing them like that, haha.
YES, let's go and give Push this expression! His expression would be priceless pwahaha.

mayag

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:

Yes, they need to stop teasing us & give us some action! They need to give us a legit teaser!! :D
And hahaha, I realized that's my lifetime expression, too. Too many good looking daras that got me eyeing them like that, haha.
YES, let's go and give Push this expression! His expression would be priceless pwahaha.

Sighh~~~ we can only dream for now. T.T

Lol knowing Push, he would probably kick it up a notch. Then we'd be the ones with the priceless faces.  :bhehe:

mayag

sarNie Adult
I don't know why but at first glance he looked like a mix of New Wongsakorn and Mike Pirath in that picture. XD
And that lady looks tiny next to him!
Have you guys noticed there are a lot of English speakers in this lakorn? Lily, Chin, Note, Aerin, Mali...

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Lmao now that you mentioned I think he really does look a tiny bit like New Wongsakorn there.
And I haven't noticed so! It's actually an interesting fact. Hahah

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
His height is def. what attracted me first too, and ofcourse his handsome self. I think its the hair that makes him look kinda like New W.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Push looks a bit different in that photo so while I was scrolling through my IG feed, it took me a bit to notice it was him.
He's still so handsome either way, oh gosh. Forreaaaals, that height! I like my men tall, hahaha.
Push definitely has the full package <333

And he does look a bit like JCW at times :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh gosh, that height difference <333
I love it when pa'ek is super tall and there's a fair height difference between pa'ek and na'ek!
Super cute! Push is sodaaa handsome -- love his style here!