[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I just asked RLSR's director on Instagram and he said it's SURELY airing this year. The earliest it will air is during the middle of the year. Phew. This means they're planning to finish filming in a few months. Two months, maybe?

mayag

sarNie Adult
arasucre said:
I just asked RLSR's director on Instagram and he said it's SURELY airing this year. The earliest it will air is during the middle of the year. Phew. This means they're planning to finish filming in a few months. Two months, maybe?

OMG you saved my day Sara! Thanks for asking. So cool that he replied too! A few months sounds a lot better! I can't wait for promotions to start.  :dance1:

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
mayag said:

OMG you saved my day Sara! Thanks for asking. So cool that he replied too! A few months sounds a lot better! I can't wait for promotions to start.  :dance1:

Glad I did! :D I couldn't not ask. The whole thing was just frustrating to me. Hahah.
And I know, right? I didn't think he would. ;u;

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay!!!!!! Super excited! Leh Ratee's doing so well (just with the first episode), so I have very high hopes and expectations for this one! Hopefully I won't be disappointed!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
WOOOH. I'm ready for this lakorn! Get to see Push in action agaain! Can't wait to see Lily in action too! 

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
I hope the its true I cant waiting till the end of theyear, too..... really too long
I want see my Push as khun Kongpop hahahaha

Hope it could be june 2015 XD

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
Is this after the rscene when Namneung tries to run away? They changed the setting from the beach to a country kind of setting.

So true. The beach seemed more romantic. Why did they change it? I guess they wanted some peace and quiet for the leads :pervie: haha.

mayag said:

Yea I'm guessing this is that scene. But is it just me or does it look like Lily's wearing an apron..?  :scratchhead2:

:whahuh:  That would be hilarious!

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
SGKPSGAKOGFOKSFOSJ I AM LITERALLY CHOKING

Credit: bj17 @ Insta
The caption: "You want to get a divorce so badly, right?!" So it seems it's an angsty kiss  :woot2:  :woot2:

You know what, I'll probably need a tank of oxygen beside me every time I watch an episode because I'm probably gonna choke a lot and Push is the only reason why.

mayag

sarNie Adult
OMG I WAS JUST GONNA POST THIS!!!! ADGJKSDGHFSLTJO
WE'RE GONNA NEED A FEW DOCTORS IN HERE. DOES THE DIRECTOR WANT US ALL DEAD OR WHAT?!?!?!?!?

mayag

sarNie Adult
AND I WAS GONNA SAY I CAN'T TELL IF IT'S FORCED OR NOT. BUT JUST READ YOUR CAPTION. OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMGGGGG

(Sorry if I'm embarrassing guys. I JUST CAN'T CONTROL MY FEELS RIGHT NOW!!)

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
mayag said:
AND I WAS GONNA SAY I CAN'T TELL IF IT'S FORCED OR NOT. BUT JUST READ YOUR CAPTION. OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMGGGGG

(Sorry if I'm embarrassing guys. I JUST CAN'T CONTROL MY FEELS RIGHT NOW!!)

Please don't worry. I'm exactly the same. LOLOL

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
That scene is def. a forced kiss scene. Namnueng had just taken over Kongpopes bar/club and he wants it back so she's asking for a divorce in return. She kept repeating for a divorce so Kongpope got mad and kissed her.

I'm hoping this one airs after Leh Ratree too, so many good remakes this year. This lakorn and Tik was what made me start watching lakorns. I'm so glad Push and Lily were cast as Namnueng and Kongpope. Another lakorn to add to my list!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Is it really a forced kscene!? Her hands on his shoulders looks as if she's willing... xD Haha, I have no idea.
But either way, loving it! :D Ohlalaaaaa. Push is gonna rock this roll like no other!! So excited!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. Didn't you guys watch the original?? Like ohmaichoua said, it's a forced kiss. She wanted him to divorce her, but he wouldn't. So she caused some trouble for him at his bar/club, and he finally had enough and took her on a drive trying to reason with her. But she still wanted a divorce so he forced a kiss on her. Then she slapped him and told him that he broke her contract of not touching her, so they have to divorce. This was before the rscene, so it must be an old photo that the director just posted. Either that or they're not filming the scenes in chronological order.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Poor Namneung  :cry: I wish I had a pretty crying face too though.

I watched the old one a loooong time ago so I don't even remember half the story.