[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Anonymous95; yeah, I just follow the hashtag of it. There's not much photos tho. I do wish we could view the Thai hashtag. DX I always thought it was because my phone was whack.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I just felt like mentioning the fact that Vill had a chance to be in here since she went in for casting but she didn't get the role.  :secret: 
I'd love her in this (because I'd love to see her pair up with Push again in a drama. Hehe), but Namneung is supposed to have the look of an ordinary girl which personally, I don't think Vill has it. So they made the right choice by casting Lily in this. She's suitable for it. But please don't get me wrong, I don't mean that she has the ordinary look because she's so pretty. But at least she has the look more than Vill has.
Oh, and Vill said this herself on her ask.fm. She was saying that she was going to go cast for a lakorn with Push (his role was confirmed) tomorrow, so let's hope she gets to play the role. But apparently, she didn't. She said they chose someone else. ;u;

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
After Mo, I think Lily fits this role best. Then, Noona. No one else from Exact besides these three are suitable as Namneung, in my opinion.

I think the word you're looking for arasucre is "natural", not "ordinary looking". Haha. Aom was very cute, fresh and natural in the original, and that's one of the reasons why I believe Mo, Lily and Noona fit this role. Vill is more of a "glammed up" beauty. Also, Namneung is a strong, yet vulnerable girl. The only Exact actresses I've seen possessing those traits are Mo, Lily and Noona. Plus, they're all very petite like Aom. Vill isn't necessarily tall, but Mo, Lily and Noona are all around 5'1/5'2, and because their bodies are less curvy and meaty like Vill's, it makes them appear even smaller.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Awe, thanks for sharing na, Sara. See, Vill doesn't get all the roles all the time. Lol

It was just meant to be Push and Lily in here. Hope to see Push and Vill in the future in a lakorn that will suit both of them.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
You're welcome ka. And exactly! Haha. That's actually one of the points why I'm sharing this. Vill doesn't get the role all the time.
True, I'm happy with the cast. Even though I wasn't fond with Lily at first, the more I follow her, the more I feel like she's just perfect for this role.
I really hope to see Push and Vill in a good lakorn soon. LNF didn't do them much justice for their chemistry. Lol. Let's hope it happens soon. ;u;

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm ok with Vill not being in this because I can't see her as Namneung. plus, she is in so many lakorns already lol, she can't be in all of exact's lakorn now. Hopefully Lily pulls it off, especially when Namneung starts to get the upper hand And makes him suffer.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, Vill isn't in too many. Lol And that's the point, Vill may have been an Exact nang'ake for a while now but she still has to cast for roles and gets rejected. Roles just aren't catered to her biasly. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think people think Vill has a lot of lakorns because she has a few active fans in her threads, so it's always in people's faces. Lol Other Exact actresses have almost the same too na. Lol

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Vill has A Love to Kill and Sunya Kaen San Ruk. She's still linked to Chai Mai Jing Ying Tae, but it's currently halted for now. Probably because Push is also getting a lot of other lakorn offers.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
We can't consider Chai Mai Jing Ying Tae because nothing has been confirmed yet. Yes, Vill, Son, and Push's names have been tied to the project but it doesn't mean that it'll be Vill in the end. Just like Fun Fueng.

Personally, I think it's okay if an actor/actress has two lakorns per year. It's a good amount, not too little, not too much. Filming for two lakorns isn't too bad either because the days can still be split well.

Filming for a lakorn and airing them are two different things na. Let's not mix them up.

Sood Sai Paan ended around August 2013.
Leh Nang Fah began filming November 2013 and ended around May 2014.
Ngao Jai began some filming in November 2013 but didn't officially film until January 2014 and ended filming in July 2014.
The Lovely Revenge began filming September 2014 and is still ongoing.
A Love To Kill began filming February 2015.

You can see that there are some overlapping; however, it's usually towards the end of one project before Vill is featured into another.

Both Leh Nang Fah and Ngao Jai were supposed to air in 2014. Exact lakorns usually film and air at the same time, but with the whole transition to One HD, Ngao Jai's airing was delayed and it became an old stock lakorn. Just because Ngao Jai is airing now, doesn't mean that Vill should be penalized as having "too much" work or lakorns.

I would say the same thing if people began complaining about Kim this year. Kim filmed Seur first and then Abruk, but the filming overlapped too. Seur took way longer than expected to complete, so Kim just can't sit around filming for one lakorn at a time not knowing when filming will finish. Both Abruk and Seur happen to air in the same year too and I would not be surprised if the one with Boy aired towards the middle to the end of the year making Kim having 3 lakorns this year and then filming for new projects on the side. It's all about timing. Sometimes, these artists can't control when their lakorns will air. Just because Kim will have 3 lakorns this year doesn't mean that she had too much work or that the channel is biased and adores her too much, no. It's timing. Kim has been filming these lakorns for a while now, while her old lakorns air, she's already filming a new one. I don't know if that makes sense, but the same concept applies towards Vill too.

I can honestly say, yes, Vill has had constant work but to say, she has too much work? I humbly disagree na.

A Love To Kill may even air next year. However, since Exact has officially moved to One HD and airing 3 lakorns per week like any other channel, it's normal for their artists to be filming for 2 lakorns at the same time now like Esther, Push, Sean, New, Pangko, Charebelle, and so forth.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Went back to watch the little 2 seconds teaser of Push in here and noticed how cakey his makeup was LMAO
The makeup stylists usually said his makeup needs lots of technique. But I seriously don't see any problem with his skin??
Too much foundation, eyebrows too dark, they even applied eyeshadow for him. >_>
I just hope it's only cakey in the first episodes. Because now, his skin already should have gotten better.

P.S I think it's about time this thread's topic should be changed from [Ch5] to [One HD]?  :coverlaf: