[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

mayag

sarNie Adult
HOOOOOOMMMYYYEFFFFIIIINNGGPANCAKES!!!!

:woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:

YOU GUYS I was in bed trying to sleep and then THIS SHOWED UP. I DON'T EVEN THINK I CAN SLEEP ANYMOREEE FFFFUUUUU
I knew this was coming because some of the crew members kept posting pictures of a really nice, isolated house.
SIGGHHHHH  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
HOLY- I WILL SURELY NEED SOMEONE TO HOLD ME WHILE WATCHING THAT SCENE.
/PRAYS THAT I SURVIVE

But seriously, Push makes me want to rip my heart out because it can't take his hotness. ORZ.  :lmao3:
Plus, his lips distract me. Will I ever survive when the kiss scenes come?

mayag

sarNie Adult
Sara, let's hold on to each other! Although I must warn you....I might suddenly drop dead.  :faint:

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
mayag said:
Sara, let's hold on to each other! Although I must warn you....I might suddenly drop dead.  :faint:

Okay! But it seems we'll need another help because I might be so too. lmao. O<-<
I don't know if it's too late to mention this, but Push's biceps.......  :faint:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
arasucre said:

Okay! But it seems we'll need another help because I might be so too. lmao. O<-<
I don't know if it's too late to mention this, but Push's biceps.......  :faint:
Push's everything you mean  :woot2: This boy is too perfect for his own good! 
Please tell me this is airing soon!! Judging from the bts pics so far, this is promising to be AWE SOME!

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
queenyeon said:
Push's everything you mean  :woot2: This boy is too perfect for his own good! 
Please tell me this is airing soon!! Judging from the bts pics so far, this is promising to be AWE SOME!

Ahahah totally!!!!
Sadly, I don't think it will be airing soon. ;~; It probably will air around June-August. I think we can begin to expect when it will air when it finishes filming. ;u;

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
WHO THE HECK POSTED THAT PICTURE!? Oh c'mon now and I STILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THIS TO AIR!?
They can't just do that. Like they can't just post a sexyas* photo like that and expect us to go back to our daily lives fine and normal. Ughhh.
LOLOL.

But oh gosh, that is some hotness overload.
Push's arm got me smiling like no tomorrow. And then those lips of his. Puth in general is just...asdfghjkl;
How can a human being be that fine though? Ugh.

I'm gonna be weak during all of Push's scene. Even if he's just talking, I'll get weak hahahaah

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
This guy is beyond the word Hot, aiyaja. lol. What makes him even more hot is that he's so loyal to his gf too! Hot, sweet, faithful, and he's not gay! Perfect package lol.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
aiyaja said:
Sara, you don't know who the director is?

Oh my gawd! Push looks deadly hot! Hahah!

I just looked it up on Google and found out that the director is Tum Bunjerd Puttasopit. He directed Jao Payu, Hua Jai Reua Puang, and Sai Fa Gub Som Wang. (I guess none of them is a slap/kiss lakorn? lol this must be his first.) But at least P'Art is in the team, so I can still expect this to be good!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Those lakorns were pretty good too. Yeah, let's hope P'Art is like second to the director then. Hehe.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
OMG. Wheeeew! I'm really excited about this lakorn too! That picture, daannngg.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
arasucre said:

I just looked it up on Google and found out that the director is Tum Bunjerd Puttasopit. He directed Jao Payu, Hua Jai Reua Puang, and Sai Fa Gub Som Wang. (I guess none of them is a slap/kiss lakorn? lol this must be his first.) But at least P'Art is in the team, so I can still expect this to be good!

Ouuu, I enjoyed all those lakorns especially Jaopayu! Looking forward to this even more!! :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I deeply regret seeing that picture now I will be to anxious to see this air. I wonder if they kept it R-scene or will it be willing scene? To hard to tell from their facial expression lol. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm pretty sure they're keeping it an rscene. Lily looks unhappy. Lol. Plus, from what I've seen, they're doing this remake scene by scene, just like what they did for Leh Ratee's remake.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Stalked this lakorn on IG for a bit and now I can't seem to get it out of my head. Might be my next obsession. Haha. >.<

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Anonymous95 said:
I'm pretty sure they're keeping it an rscene. Lily looks unhappy. Lol. Plus, from what I've seen, they're doing this remake scene by scene, like they did for Leh Ratee's remake.
Lol I couldn't tell if she was crying or just sleeping lol. I'm surprised lol seems like  they are adding the racy stuff that was once upon a time banned lol.