[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I'm kinda starting to think that Lily and Chin are dating! lmao
The comments by her friends are sooooo suspicious!

jespp: *the sound of whistling*
gypsykeerati: *the sound of squealing*
panpan_temfah: Cuuuuute!
ngekza: Sweeeet.
notep: ooooookay.
janila_pariya: Liiiike this couple!

punpun_sutatta: ahum

cr: lilyy_pantila @ IG

They're actually so adorable! lol

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh how awkward. She's going to have more chemistry with Chin than Push. LOL. Didn't Chin used to date Namcha? Out of all the celebrity couples, I never would've predicted Lily and Chin. Thinking about it, Namcha and Lily do share a resemblance in terms of their looks. They both have mature and sophisticated personality types too, so I can see how Lily is Chin's type.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Anonymous95 said:
Oh how awkward. She's going to have more chemistry with Chin than Push. LOL. Didn't Chin used to date Namcha? Out of all the celebrity couples, I never would've predicted Lily and Chin. Thinking about it, Namcha and Lily do share a resemblance in terms of their looks. They both have mature and sophisticated personality types too, so I can see how Lily is Chin's type.

IKR? I actually want to see how they'll be like in the lakorn now! And no, I don't think Chin dated Namcha. I mean, they only paired up in an MV? I'm quite sure that Chin's latest ex-gf is Junji from GAIA. Now I don't know how Lily and Junji are alike XD It seems he doesn't have a specific type.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Kinda off topic but I saw Lily's instragam post saying she's back "home" in Virginia. Didn't know she's from the US!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
mayag said:
Kinda off topic but I saw Lily's instragam post saying she's back "home" in Virginia. Didn't know she's from the US!
I think she's mixed. I was shocked also because she doesn't look like a halfie. Or maybe someone in her family was adopted because she called a farang her uncle on IG.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Really ? I thought Lily looked like a halfie to me when I first watched her in RS ^^ Chin and Mew Laknara look good together but Lily and chin actually looks super adorable together too ><" Ahhh oh Pushhhhhh, you're so damn fine !

mayag

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
I think she's mixed. I was shocked also because she doesn't look like a halfie. Or maybe someone in her family was adopted because she called a farang her uncle on IG.

Ahh I see. That makes sense. I also didn't think she was half Thai! If she is..

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Such a cute cast! And I don't think you're seeing things ... ^ Looks like two girls ... oh wait, it's Push ... hahaha. He's so adorable even with the hair.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Why are there two wedding outfits? I like this one more. Lily's dress and hairdo are so pretty. Oh how I wish it were Mo instead. I have to give it to Lily though. Although I'm worried her acting won't do justice, she's such a pretty girl that it's hard to dislike her. Push still gives me that "gentleman" vibe too and I still wish it were Toomtam as well...but that doesn't deny the fact that Push is always so good looking and charming.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
This is the emotional scene I was talking about. Push gets slapped by Lily and maybe in this version, he'll get punched by her brother too. I hope they don't follow the original version scene by scene. As someone pointed out in the Leh Ratree thread, there's no point in watching a remake if it's exactly the same as the original (word for word, scene for scene).