[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Hanajungupup said:
A little bit of PuLy for everyone..This is the character's teaser of ONE HD's lakorn 2015 and you guys can see a bit of Push&Lily scene
Gosh KHJGJFGJGFJFGJG Just a few sec but got me so excited abt this pairing...Lily is gorgeous, she is so stunning OMG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P_mAoQLp68

cred: one hd's youtube

I'm getting even more excited by seeing the little scenes here ;u;
I guess it won't air until the earliest possible month which is March, maybe? Might even be after that ;~;

mayag said:
Agree with you both. I'm one of those girls as well. I fall really easily for funny, kind yet flirty guys! Hope to meet Push one day though. Although I don't know how we would communicate. Me no speak Thai   :cry:

You really should go meet him! He's super friendly just like how it's displayed on the screen! it's like you're not his fan but his friend/sister. XD
I don't think the language barrier would be a problem since Chinese fans even went to meet him. :D

mayag

sarNie Adult
arasucre said:

I guess it won't air until the earliest possible month which is March, maybe? Might even be after that ;~;

You really should go meet him! He's super friendly just like how it's displayed on the screen! it's like you're not his fan but his friend/sister. XD
I don't think the language barrier would be a problem since Chinese fans even went to meet him. :D

:OOO really?? Maybe I will then! I mean, I AM planning on visiting Thailand next summer. Don't know if it'll happen though. I need money first. :rant: 
Do you know where/when I can meet him? And have you ever met him before??

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
arasucre said:

Even March sounds too far away. There is a lack of updates on this lakorn, I hope now that Push finished filming ff, we will have more updates from now on to keep us waiting. I'm really too excited for this one.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
queenyeon said:

Even March sounds too far away. There is a lack of updates on this lakorn, I hope now that Push finished filming ff, we will have more updates from now on to keep us waiting. I'm really too excited for this one.

They finished filming FF 3 months ago ;_; I feel like they don't update as much as they did for FF )':

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
arasucre said:
They finished filming FF 3 months ago ;_; I feel like they don't update as much as they did for FF )':
Let's just hope that they heavily promote RLSR and their other Exact lakorns like how they overly promote FF when it does air. I swear my IG is filled with posts of FF only. Not that there's anything wrong with that...but you know, I'm not watching the lakorn so it's a bit annoying sometimes. LOL I can't wait to see this lakorn along with Jud Rak and Leh Ratree! Next year needs to come sooner already! lol 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Why Push looking so hot in this oneeee..I can't evennnnn..Push is going to kill all the fangirls out there just by his look
Can't believe he just started his acting last year....Every of his lakorn now is a must watch for me  :cry:

mayag

sarNie Adult
Ahhhh!! Their faces are soo close!! Haha

I'm pretty sure she is....I think that's what she said in an interview.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh. I thought I saw another actress in the trailer. Exact didn't really separate their upcoming lakorns well in their teaser. Lol.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Haha yea... They like split up the lakorn characters in the teaser  :scratchhead2:

I think she talks about her character here at 0:53. Can someone translate what PuLy are talking about?  :teary:
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z5VtScdVlk[/media]

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
^
Yes, she said she's playing the role of Nang'ek's friend because she couldn't be the Nang'ek. Lol

Push and Lily's interview:

P: I see you touched the man's hand! Which hand was it? Let me hit it!
-- bla bla explaining her character -- L: and then there was an ideal guy coming into her life, which was this one.
Lily said Push always teases her because he knows what she doesn't like.
P: For anyone who loves Lily and is coming to see her, Lily loves to eat Rambutan! Rambutan that has lots of hair, the red one. Why are you afraid of Rambutan?
L: I don't like how it looks like. It gives me goosebumps.
P: What if someone gives you 10 millions baht and lets you become the owner of a Rambutan farm and you have to reap it twice a year? It's 10 millions Baht!
L: No, it's fine. P: 20 millions? 100 millions? 
L: It's still a no.
and then she said that it's the first time for her and Push to work together, and that they'll do their best. :D

tbh I strongly hope Lily will grow on me when I watch the lakorn. I've watched every lakorn that she was in except Jao Payu and I still didn't feel anything. D:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the translation arasucre. :) I'm fond of Lily. Exact doesn't have a lot of pretty and good actresses, but I'd consider Lily as one of them. In terms of looks, she's one of Exact's prettiest young actresses to ever work under them (the others being Mo, Noona and Vill). I love her high cheekbones. Her acting is decent for a newbie too. I think she has potential and she's still very young so I'm sure Exact will use that to their advantage.

Ideally, I would've preferred Toomtam and Mo in this remake...but I'll settle with Push and Lily since my wish wasn't granted. I think they're the most suitable actors for this remake after TooMo. :yes:

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
LOL Push is like he super friendly with everyone..I can't help it, his first job is a DJ and a host anywayyy
But he is the way too hot 
I never watched any of Lily's lakorn before..But she gotta has the look for me, she is super gorgeous and sweet even when wearing a simple clothes

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
janajelly1 said:
I have liked Push from the start, I think it was only me and Marina spazzing about him on the Leh Nangfah thread hehe. Glad he's getting more fans from Fun Feung. :)

Lily is pretty, hopefully I'll become a fan of hers after this lakorn airs.

Aww it's too bad I didn't know about the forum when Leh Nangfah was airing, or else I would have joined you guys. XD
There really was no one to spazz with me over him. Even my own sister who watches the lakorn with me ;~;

I hope I will be one too. There's no doubt about her prettiness! :D

mayag

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much arasucre for translating it!!

Yea I didn't really think much of her acting either. She's okay but she could bring more expression onto her face. I hope she has improved in RSLR!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
janajelly1 said:
I have liked Push from the start, I think it was only me and Marina spazzing about him on the Leh Nangfah thread hehe. Glad he's getting more fans from Fun Feung. :)

Lily is pretty, hopefully I'll become a fan of hers after this lakorn airs.

Yessss, I definitely remember those days! The LN thread was pretty slow and not so popular other than you and I commenting about Puth's awesome self, hehe.
I'm glad he's gaining fans, too! He's too talented to pass out on anyways :)

arasucre said:

Aww it's too bad I didn't know about the forum when Leh Nangfah was airing, or else I would have joined you guys. XD
There really was no one to spazz with me over him. Even my own sister who watches the lakorn with me ;~;

I hope I will be one too. There's no doubt about her prettiness! :D

Aww, no worries! You're here now so it's all good :D
I usually have no one at home to spazz with me, too even though both of my sisters are lakorn fans. We all just don't have the same biases :p

I'm mutual with Lily. I think she's a pretty girl and she's a decent actress -- I'm just not a hardcore fan or anything yet ^^ Agree with you two, hope I become a bigger fan of hers!