[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Excited for this! The more I look at Lily, the more gorgeous she gets. I've seen bits of Push in Leh Nangfah and find him cute in motion, but sometimes pictures don't do him any justice. He looks feminine. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hehe the part when she bandages his finger...I'll never forget that moment when Kongpope purposely cut his finger because of her. He was so naughty yet sly. lol I really can't wait for this version too! At some point, according to the pictures, Push looks like Tik from a certain angle like the one where he's sleeping on the couch. 
Anyways, thanks for sharing! Both Push and Lilly looks great! :D 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait to fall for Push and Lily. Lol. It helps that this is such a great lakorn. The only pair I love from Exact at the moment is TooMo, so hopefully Puly will also be able to make it to my favorites list. :dance1:

mayag

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know if Lily has had work done on her face? Her chin is so pointy! Either way, the more I look at her, the prettier she gets! I especially love her voice.

Oh and this is from the opening ceremony. Can someone translate PuLi conversation?

roselovesice

I don't know if she's got work done on her face but there are people who just naturally have pointy chins. Her face is pretty skinny on the side. Exercising can do that your face too. lol 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I've noticed that about Lily's face. It's very defined, like an upside down triangle or cone. Lol. She does have a very slim jawline and a pointy chin. I don't know if she's had work done but I never thought so. :)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'm so looking forward to this one!! Omg. never saw any of the two's work but theyre good looking so I'm gewd. Lol. But all of you girls seem to like them so that's good enough for me

mayag

sarNie Adult
No updates :( I REALLY can't wait for this lakorn to air. I think Fun Feung's about to air soon? So I think Push is more focused on that. Not sure though...

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
He playing in 3 lakorn with different roles though...This one and Fun Feung both have good story and good cast
I wish Push could post anything abt this one but he seems like just posting picture with Jui...

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yea we need more Push-Lily photos!!!! Here are two new ones though (to quench our thirst for now....XD):

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
for a minute there, Lily reminded of Chompoo on the first pic

They look sooooo cute! I think Jui looks too old next to Push, he and Lily, on the other hand, look perfect. 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Lily has such a sweet face, gorgeous even when she wearing casual clothes
Can't deny the fact that they look good together, such a hottie pairing
But I don't think Jui looks old next too Push if you're watching the BTS of Fun Feung, they're freaking cute together

roselovesice

Hahhaha! I agree Ntsuab-Ci! I still can't get over that photo of Push all wet and in white! LOL

Thanks for the update. These two are so cute. I can't wait for this lakorn so bad! 

mayag

sarNie Adult
Hanajungupup said:
Lily has such a sweet face, gorgeous even when she wearing casual clothes
Can't deny the fact that they look good together, such a hottie pairing
But I don't think Jui looks old next too Push if you're watching the BTS of Fun Feung, they're freaking cute together

Sorry guys, not related to RSLR but where are you watching the bts videos? I can't find any on youtube!