[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
janajelly1 said:
The main reason I watched Leh Nangfah was for him lol. 

janajelly, I am guilty of that as well! Hahaha that lakorn dragged it's butt all the way up to the late 20's
and I still watched it but all for Push and Vill (who I only recently started liking) LOL

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
jscuttlebuggist said:
the hose scene lol I cant remember if thats the scene they first met or not
crediting @lilyy_pantila IG
It was their first encounter together. Cant wait for this lakorn to air...

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Omg!!! First time ever that I am flailing over a guy in a wet shirt. That was a good pic. *Sqealing so bad here.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Myyy goodnesssss ! Push is so darn hot. I love his full lips haha idk why sometimes he reminds me of Aaron Yan, but obv Push looks better ;p Btw. Lily does look a lot like Chompoo

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ow owww, do I see a wet couple!? LOL. Their chemistry is already full of sparks from that photo xD
I'm so excited for this! Eekkk, these updates!

And Puth is 28? :O I had no idea. Despite their age gap, they're still looking good together so that's all that matters to me, haha ;D

ip.smilez said:
Myyy goodnesssss ! Push is so darn hot. I love his full lips haha idk why sometimes he reminds me of Aaron Yan, but obv Push looks better ;p Btw. Lily does look a lot like Chompoo

Agree with you about Puth & Aaron looking similar. I think it's the lips! Haha <3 But yes, Puth FTW!~

mayag

sarNie Adult
Hey guys! I don't know if this has been already asked but does anyone know when this lakorn airs?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
mayag said:
Hey guys! I don't know if this has been already asked but does anyone know when this lakorn airs?
It probably won't air until early next year. Or at the end of this year. Like Jana said, they started filming just not too long ago. :)

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
can't wait for this lakorn to be on air...i loved the older version of tik and aom too..and this one, i love both puth and lily so hopefully the lakorn is as good as the older version.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my gosh! I'm already drooling over that picture of Push all wet!! Just one picture of them and I'm already in cloud 9! I am so darn excited to see this version! They look so darn good together! Hopefully it's just as good in action! 
I'm gonna go back and continuing looking at that picture of Push all wet and drool for the next 20 minutes. 555
Thanks btw! :D

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
I've never been interested in Ch5 actors (now Ch1) but when I saw Push i instantly liked him lol, I ended up watching him and Vill and he was such a cutie in that lakorn! He for sure has amazing talent. Even though he's 28 I thought we was 23 XD
He looks really young for his age right? ;)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha. True. It's not a bad thing that he just became noticed now. He can still pair up with Exact's young nang'eks for a couple more years and be compatible with them because of his youthful looks. :thumbsup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. He's not. We're just saying he looks young for his age. :p Also, most actors/actresses who start off in the industry are in their late teens to early or mid twenties. Although Push is already in his late twenties, his youthfulness will be an advantage for him. He'll still be able to get lead roles for a couple more years at least. ^_^

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yea I get what you mean. But as you said, because he doesn't look his age, he'll be good for another 8 or so years I feel...if he does good acting :)