[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

saki

sarNie Adult
peace said:
this is one of the most ridiculous shot i ever saw in a direction :facepalm: :facepalm:  :whahuh:  :whahuh: are they serious 

LOL! I know I shouldn't find it funny but I do. In fact, I can't look at Janie and Praewroong's scenes without laughing. They're so over the top. :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
saki said:

LOL! I know I shouldn't find it funny but I do. In fact, I can't look at Janie and Praewroong's scenes without laughing. They're so over the top. :D

it sooooo funny indeed that scene was poorly executed it looks like a comedy scene than a serious accident scene :ghehe:

tomi_chou

sarNie Egg
peace said:
this is one of the most ridiculous shot i ever saw in a direction :facepalm: :facepalm:  :whahuh:  :whahuh: are they serious 

:lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
That final scene with Kongpope lifting Neung up so he can listen to his baby lolol was way to cute. Push knows how to work his arms to bring his n'ek closer.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Finally watching this and I love it. Gosh Lily is very good at crying. I feel soo bad for her, it's only going to get worst. I need to catch up though, I'm only on epi 6.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Her knees went in and came out  :crazy:  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:
peace said:

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I agree! I'm also wondering how this one is still on the "currently broadcating" page. lol. All the other ones would only last for a day or maybe lucky for two. hehehe

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ahhh, still need to finish this!!! But oh goshhh, that GIF! Push lifts Lily up so effortlessly ahhh -- that's drives me crazy. Yay for happy, cute endings :D !!~

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
queenyeon said:
This is still the cutest scene outta all  :heart:

Reminds me of when Mor Non kissed Pat's belly in LSR. Sigh if only THAT one had ended on a simple note on the red couch.

This is my first time watching Lily. She and Push are kind of a fresh breath of air. Onehd isn't doing too bad.