[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
roselovesice said:
I'm definitely going to wake up early tomorrow to catch the last episode. I'm a bit dishearten by the fact that almost every character are a bit meaner towards Kongphop in this version compare to the last version. The mother is a whole lot meaner too, if I remember correctly. Anyways, my heart cried out to Kongphop today, actually i've been feeling that way since everything was revealed episodes ago. lol Push is so good and hot. Lilly did well in today's episode too! Too bad there weren't much scenes between our pra'nang, because, like always, the supporting characters jacked all the scenes. Urghh. 
Exactly.. I keep fast forward to find scenes between Push & Lily. Looking at the preview, I am expecting today will be the same.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Sherri James used to sub this lakorn along with MLM series and Ka Badin. But she has taken down FB page of all the lakorns.
ChloeRanida579 said:
Do you guys know who is subbing this lakorn? The facebook link posted few pages ago expired :(

mayag

sarNie Adult
I have class so can't watch it live today T_T

Anyone who does so, please tell me it doesn't end today!!

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
mayag said:
I have class so can't watch it live today T_T

Anyone who does so, please tell me it doesn't end today!!
I haven't watch but based on all the instagram post, I think it really end today.

Brace yourself ladies... *weeping*

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Why am i so sad right now lmao it wasn't even the greatest drama but i seriously loved Push/Kongpope and Lily/Namneung here.....ahh~ gonna miss them. But I'm still rewatching it in engsubs so i guess i still get to see them a little longer.

ChloeRanida579 it's subbed in darkness lakorn (http://www.kwarmmeud.com)

mayag

sarNie Adult
Thanks so much for the subs link queenyeon!

Sighhh can't believe it ended..the second half was much better than the first half. I still remember the hype among all of us a year ago when we were squealing over mere pictures uploaded on Instagram.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I seriously don't even know what to feel or think anymore now that it has ended. Oh man. The feels. Hahha! This version wasn't the greatest, but I actually liked it. I agree with queenyeon. I really like Push as Kongphop and Lilly as Namneung. I can only wish for a better ending but this ending was good enough, I suppose. lol I really liked how they mentioned the baby at the end. And man. The way Push carries Lilly like she's light as a feather. I want him to carry me too. lol He was so cute at the end!
One of the only thing that this lakorn lacked the most was the flow of the storyline. I feel like they screwed up the storyline after the R-scene. The second half of the lakorn was better than the first half, but I wish they had taken a different, or even the same, route as the previous version. We would of had more scenes to fin over, since in the previous version they reconciled and she willingly came back to live with him. It would of been nice to see them share moments where the feelings were mutual and not force. There weren't much character development since Neung was too stubborn in this version, so we didn't get a chance to really see how she came to love him as much compare to Kongphop. Overall, I give this lakorn a 8-8.5/10. This pretty high of a rating for me for this lakorn considering some things ticked me off, such as too much scenes of the side characters. lol 8-8.5 because they gave me many squeal worthy scenes. Hahah!

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
i am really really sad that it ended....
now  i am gonna start watching it with english sub.. btw where can i watch it???? :scratchhead2:

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Omg, just finished watching last epsoide.. So cute. It made me cry. Im not gonna spoil everything but didnt see the baby. There was no baby to be seen

cik_nuriz

sarNie Egg
@mayag He's really strong.  :dance1:
Agreed with @roselovesice I watched both RLSR version. I think Push & Lily did well in the latest version. Thumbs up  :thumbsup: to both of them. Gonna miss watching Push manly strength tossing & carrying Lily around  :whahuh:​