[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
lesson to be learned until ep 7 sometime love is a beautiful  deceiving trick used by a jerk man to play with an innocent girl's heart and mind  *smh* 

argghhhh i hate Kongpop right now i want her to make him suffer a lot he deserve it  :arrg:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this was reallly really soooo ssaaaaaad i felt teary watching it  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  i felt like the world was falling around her her heart is broken to million pieces , lily :bravo: :bravo: in this scene she can cry soo naturally i was "awwww  :teary: " all the time "poor girl aww" 

he deserve more than a slap he deserve 10 slaps 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
without eng sub i cant completely enjoy it *sigh* i want to understand what are they saying to each other  and what's happening can someone tell me what she signed in the wedding day  :scratchhead2:  

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Seriously. I hate the music choice in this lakorn, especially for the scenes that are suppose to be dramatic and intense. 
I was totally not expecting THAT SCENE either. I'm surprise they can act like nothing happened the next day! lol And Kong's such a jerk! Hahah! Taking advantage of her every second he can get. He's such a cutie. 
I thought that Kongpope's room was bigger than the one they slept on in today's episode?!  NVM. lol Ugh. The drama in the next episode. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i understand  what's happening over all but i want to know the detail what are they talking about , me while trying to understand 

so the jealousy game began  in ep 8 witch i like nueng look more confident and strong than before so the pity one now is kong who is trying his best to gain her confidence again many bickering scene there is not much sweet scene between them 

can i take my words back he is still a jerk :facepalm: and those rai women i think "self  esteem " doesn't exist in their vocabulary they make me disgusted  :thumbdown:  :vomit:

i didn't want her to cry in front of them i wanted her to be more stronger 

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
It is either Lily doesn't weight much or Push is really strong because he keep tossing Lily around like she is weightless.

I am loving the pranang scenes in today's ep but feel it was a bit rush. They dragged the unimportant scenes like the aunt & Fah (which I skip). Lily and push scenes should be longer.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
without eng sub i cant completely enjoy it *sigh* i want to understand what are they saying to each other  and what's happening can someone tell me what she signed in the wedding day  :scratchhead2:  
She signed only two documents on her wedding day. The wedding cert and the agreement saying that she will give full authority to Kongpope to manage their wealth. Basically if she needs money, she will have to ask Kongpope's permission.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I thought by now Kongpope will be groveling hard but looks like he's still as hateful as ever. What a twist!

Today's episode was full of kisses! Is it ending next week? I guess the last 2 episode will be full of drama.

Seriously, who the heck thought it was okay to put that kind of background music? So unfitting!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
LOL It's suppose to end on the 22nd of this month, since Jud Rak Wiwa Luang airs on the 23rd. We still have like 3 more episodes, and in these 3 episodes they just better solve everything quick and give us an episode or 2 (wishful thinking lol) filled with happy moments. I'm not even kidding. lol 
I don't mind if they're trying to lighten certain things up in this drama, but seriously give us the right music. I think I've cringed in every episode when the music is off, especially the dramatic scenes with terrible music between Kong and Neung. And yes, Kong still shows a little bit of no remorse for his actions. I understand that he's jealous of Tor and all, and he's tried to redeem himself but what he's doing isn't going to make her give in to him. But if it was me, I'll probably give in a long time ago, which I did. lol He's confusing her for sure that's why she's still being stubborn. He gets mad, argues with her, sweet the next minute, and then the cycle repeats. Sigh. These two. They just need more alone time. They need to stop showing so much of the side characters. I agree that Push and Lilly barely get enough screen time together. I probably skipped like the entire episode each week, because that's how much they appear per episode! So annoying. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
lilyjoonki said:
She signed only two documents on her wedding day. The wedding cert and the agreement saying that she will give full authority to Kongpope to manage their wealth. Basically if she needs money, she will have to ask Kongpope's permission.
thank youuuu for responding :thanks:  now it's a little better to follow , now what i don't understand if he did that why he went to take her back to his home and  then do those awful thing to her since what i understood she didn't want to go back to him and she gave up on the wealth i'm right or wrong? the paper he signed in her salon what is about ? soooryyyy for bother you with my question :blush: 

mayag

sarNie Adult
lilyjoonki said:
It is either Lily doesn't weight much or Push is really strong because he keep tossing Lily around like she is weightless.

I said the exact same thing for Episode 10! XD I love it though. (as long as Lily's not getting hurt)

I too wish there were more scenes with just the lead. But I think this version has been a lot more generous with that than the old version.

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
I really enjoyed all the lead scenes so far but then all the crappy music are ticking me off.. there's no tension whatsoever!!-.-

saki

sarNie Adult
peace said:
thank youuuu for responding :thanks:  now it's a little better to follow , now what i don't understand if he did that why he went to take her back to his home and  then do those awful thing to her since what i understood she didn't want to go back to him and she gave up on the wealth i'm right or wrong? the paper he signed in her salon what is about ? soooryyyy for bother you with my question :blush:

He took her back to his home because at that time he finally realized he liked her. The older version shows it better- he realized he liked her the day of the wedding when she finally found out what he was up to. It was too late then but he still wanted to fix things.

saki

sarNie Adult
Are episodes 11 and 12 available? Can anyone please post them here- I'm curious to see what happens since they've changed a bit from the original. 

mayag

sarNie Adult

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
peace said:
now what i don't understand if he did that why he went to take her back to his home and  then do those awful thing to her since what i understood she didn't want to go back to him and she gave up on the wealth i'm right or wrong? the paper he signed in her salon what is about ? soooryyyy for bother you with my question :blush:
I might be repeating some stuff you already know, but basically, Kongpope's dad left money in his will to Namneung because he was friends with her dad. When Kongpope discovers this, he plans to trick Namneung to fall for him and eventually to marry him so he can get all the money back. At the wedding, after Namneung signs the documents to give Kongpope the right over "their" money, Kongpope's scheme is revealed by the lawyer and the lawyer's son. After the wedding, Namneung wants a divorce but Kongpope realizes he loves Namneung so he refuses to give her a divorce. Namneung doesn't care about the money, she just wants a divorce because she doesn't want to be with a man who she thinks doesn't really love her. When Kongpope finds Tor with Namneung in the room, he thinks they slept together so in a jealous rage, he kidnaps Namneung to his place and assaults her. After that, he tries winning her back and proving his love to her, but problems from the rest of the characters cause them to misunderstand each other.