[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

Asy

sarNie Immature
you guys could read this article about her scandle...

http://iheartlakorns.com/2009/05/leaked-pictures-pueng-kanya-kissing-her-boyfriend/

IMO, it really shouldn't have been a big deal many other celebrities have had worse scandles but they are still in the industry.
Thanks Cee.

Wow, giant Mekong catfish that was very rude.

I think media are overacting. Those pictures were so scandalous? To hug or kiss your bf / gf is so wrong while in real lakorn, they do the lip-lock with others bf / gf like wtheckkk! (Yea I know I'm too late to comment about this hehe)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can't picture anyone from Exact right now to play Namneung and Kongpope. They don't have talented actors and actresses qualify to remake this. And their scripts need some major help. I understand the intensity of drama but I don't like it when it is over done and Exact are excellent at doing that.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow by just kissing her boyfriend and tat it from her...I felt sad for Pueng...talking about kissing America actress and actor is caught swimming at da beach and kissing in public there is no problem...they even get more famous example like Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez hahaha anways Ch.5 people should just stop with this nonsense and get Pueng back in...their such a baby(gosh I know I'm late but I just have to said what I have to said...it so dumb)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I can't picture anyone from Exact right now to play Namneung and Kongpope. They don't have talented actors and actresses qualify to remake this. And their scripts need some major help. I understand the intensity of drama but I don't like it when it is over done and Exact are excellent at doing that.
I totally AGREE! They should just hand it over to channel 3. Cause seriously channel 5 (exact) lakorn overact all of there lakorn. And after they turn feng up side down, I just can't bare to watch there lakorn anymore!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Wow by just kissing her boyfriend and tat it from her...I felt sad for Pueng...talking about kissing America actress and actor is caught swimming at da beach and kissing in public there is no problem...they even get more famous example like Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez hahaha anways Ch.5 people should just stop with this nonsense and get Pueng back in...their such a baby(gosh I know I'm late but I just have to said what I have to said...it so dumb)
What can we do about it. That's just how hard headed Thai lakorn industry are. Its all about fame, reputation and ect. How they can't mess up, at all. And constantly have to put them self on check the whole time! You can't even go out holding hands with your own BF. Like what kind of s*** is that! Im sorry but I love Thai lakorn, I just hate the whole reputation thing that they have going on. I mean its understandable to have a nice reputation, but HELLOOOOO not everyone is perfect! They need to get that straight!

And I'm not trying to offend anybody, I'm just trying to share my thoughts! I to come from a race that reputation is the number one on a girls lists! And I hated. And people just need to understand that not everyone is perfect. God has created everyone with something negative, no matter what it is!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Im sorry but those stuff are just normal bf & gf kissing and hugging. Nobody is perfect. They called this scandalous? WTH like serious are you kidding me. well, im not a fan of her or anything but i think this is so wrong and i hope she come back soon.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
suggestion...
2012 make Exact Scenario combine with Ch3 since this is :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: revenge romantic type get Ch3 to remake this new version and pair
P'Ken Theeradeth and P'Ploy Chermarn, I know P'Ploy was the n'rai in the older version
but I would love to see her play the n'ek it'll be my dream true

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^ you're so right. If ch3 did this remake it would be perfect, i hate to admit it but the Aom and Tik version had its flaws. The n'rais were too annoying and there were a lot of them to deal with. There was the aunt, Ploy, that Jenny chick, Kik... they gave me a headache.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
OMG Pueng was fired at EXACT for just hugging and pecking her boyfriend on the cheeks, on his bday?!?!! How ridiculous!
Exact just lost a good looking and promising actress. Now, they don't have any good ones.

---
When people said, "SCANDAL" I thought, naked PICTURES...like Americans' scandals...sex tapes..etc...LOL
but srsly, it was his bday, and a kiss isn't a big deal.

What Pueng did wasn't as bad as the rude and reckless comments people gave her. How unbelievable and poor luck of her.

Maybe Peung will never return but Exact lost a good actress like her.

Asy

sarNie Immature
OMG Pueng was fired at EXACT for just hugging and pecking her boyfriend on the cheeks, on his bday?!?!! How ridiculous!
Exact just lost a good looking and promising actress. Now, they don't have any good ones.

---
When people said, "SCANDAL" I thought, naked PICTURES...like Americans' scandals...sex tapes..etc...LOL
but srsly, it was his bday, and a kiss isn't a big deal.

What Pueng did wasn't as bad as the rude and reckless comments people gave her. How unbelievable and poor luck of her.

Maybe Peung will never return but Exact lost a good actress like her.
LOL I thought she was sleeping with others husband or what. Pinky is even more scandalous but there is rumour that she'll be starring in Exact lakorn. WTHeck?! But actually I have nothing against them, the scandalous people. Pinky is one good actress, I don't care about her personal life. About Peung, I haven't watch her lakorn yet but seems you people said she was good, so it was a waste for her to not returning back to the industry.

tinah

sarNie Coma
It's hard for me to accept the new cast b/c i love the old version of TIKKER/AOM so so much!
Same here. It was such a memorable lakorn with two perfect couple! If ch3 remade this I would love to see yadech in here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm rooting Ch3 combining with Exact so they can pair Ken and Ploy I do adore Yadech
but please give others a turn

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
If Exact really combining with ch.3 I would love to see:
Rome and View...(I think they would be hot) along with my other choice Pong and Chompoo (also thinkin it would be a hot couple) and another one Pong and Ploy..like it would happen hahaha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If Exact really combining with ch.3 I would love to see:
Rome and View...(I think they would be hot) along with my other choice Pong and Chompoo (also thinkin it would be a hot couple) and another one Pong and Ploy..like it would happen hahaha
Pong and Ploy just had a Kwan Rern Magazine shoot together for December months just past
few days ago along with P'Pope and P'Pong/Ploy look so hot

tinah

sarNie Coma
exact is mainly collaborating with ch7 so the chance of seeing them with ch3 is slim. i know tye and pim are having a lakorn together but thats probably gonna be an evening lakorn anyway

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
exact is mainly collaborating with ch7 so the chance of seeing them with ch3 is slim. i know tye and pim are having a lakorn together but thats probably gonna be an evening lakorn anyway
I don't care if Tye and Pim their lakorn is the evening slot I like Exact lakorn
want to see them collaborate with Ch3 cos there are huge amount of pairing I want them
as pair one day Pong/Ploy they're one of them followed by Ken T/Rome with Bee Namthip
or perhaps get Aum Atichart and Pim Pimmada