[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

mayag

sarNie Adult
Wait so was Pat actually dead or about to die? Or did she have a chance to survive but died because the doctor was selfish and wanted his own daughter to live?? So many questions!!

I'm liking the pacing of this lakorn so far. Only thing that irks me as a biology major is the fact they decided to switch the characters' hearts instead of their brains. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wait so was Pat actually dead or about to die? Or did she have a chance to survive but died because the doctor was selfish and wanted his own daughter to live?? So many questions!!

I'm liking the pacing of this lakorn so far. Only thing that irks me as a biology major is the fact they decided to switch the characters' hearts instead of their brains. Lol
I think she was suppose to be savable. Heart transplants are cliched, but I don't think a brain transplant is possible. Haha.

The overall pace of EP2 was good, but some scenes were redundant. For example, the flashing back between the mirror and Jeab (like okay we get it you're creative) and Tui's crying scenes (poor Tui cried his heart out FOUR/FIVE times). Tui's really good at crying though, he made me shed a few tears...FOUR/FIVE times. I wasn't sure if I liked that the dad immediately learned that Lan was Pat because it was too quick and unbelievable, but I guess I should just wait and see where the writers are going with this direction. I do hope Pat doesn't reveal to Lan's hubby that she's Pat, so she can help torture him a bit in place of Lan, literally. HEHE. Anyway, I love the gay friend, he's cute.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I think she was suppose to be savable. Heart transplants are cliched, but I don't think a brain transplant is possible. Haha.

The overall pace of EP2 was good, but some scenes were redundant. For example, the flashing back between the mirror and Jeab (like okay we get it you're creative) and Tui's crying scenes (poor Tui cried his heart out FOUR/FIVE times). Tui's really good at crying though, he made me shed a few tears...FOUR/FIVE times. I wasn't sure if I liked that the dad immediately learned that Lan was Pat because it was too quick and unbelievable, but I guess I should just wait and see where the writers are going with this direction. I do hope Pat doesn't reveal to Lan's hubby that she's Pat, so she can help torture him a bit in place of Lan, literally. HEHE. Anyway, I love the gay friend, he's cute.
:confused12: I guess it was because she could tell everything about Pat that why he realized too soon plus she acted too different form Lan. Dad knows his daughter more than anyone else

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
After Episode 3, I'm finally digging this. Haha.

Vill still needs to improve on her crying though. I see her struggling, but no tears. Even Tui has more tears and Ying Ying, too.

Anyway, behind the scenes, Vill mentioned that she would observe Jeab and then mimic her, so that their acting would be similar. Hahah, so far, I don't see that. The way of how Jeab acts out Pat is clearly different how Vill acts out Pat. Jeab acts out Pat quite maturely with sophistication. However, Vill acts out Pat like um, there are no words, but it's not the same. I'm beating this down but again, I don't like how Aom directs Vill's acting, it doesn't come off natural and strong like how she does in other productions. Man, I just wish we can see A Love To Kill, soon, and see how Vill does under P'Num's directing. Because I feel as though Vill's acting has remained the same, actually, this reminds of Ngao Jai's May, which is a no no.

If you can look pass the weak acting from Vill and almost everyone else, yes, Tui included, Pitta, even Jeab's acting is off, almost everyone, then this lakorn is somewhat enjoyable as you get to see Vill be so freaking blunt especially towards Pee. I mean, the way how she just straight out displays disgust and horror when she sees him is freaking hilarious. Hahah. I haven't seen Vill this rude and just down right expressive with her facial moods in a long time. It's wonderful and cute to watch. I'm not going to expect Vill's acting or anyone else's to get better because one, it's Aom's style of acting, which isn't my cup of tea, so it could just be me who's not liking it and keeps complaining and two, they've already prefilmed this, so most likely, ain't nothing going to change like Ngao Jai. Hahah. I just hope the character development is better than Ngao Jai. I hope Pat has more substance than May because we were all confused why May was so bipolar in Ngao Jai and she had no character growth and consistency. Lol

I guess, I can understand why all of a sudden Vill's Pat is different than Jeab's Pat. I mean, of course, we have two different actresses with their own styles of acting portraying the roles. But it's also sort of like, when you're fat, you're one person and when you become thin, you do somehow change into someone else, and we're talking about a completely different body here, so yeah, it makes sense that Vill's Pat is different regardless of how much Pat believes or thinks she's still the same. Plus, Pat is in the midst of getting her life together as Lan.

I hope they focus on Pat and Lan's Father's bond, too. Lan's Father has finally come to terms that his daughter is no longer here and is willing to accept Pat as his own. How sweet. Lan's Father loves her so much.

Pat and Noo Joon are goals! Their relationship is freaking hilarious!!! Hahah.

Good, I didn't expect much and we shouldn't. That's the only way to enjoy it. It's actually pretty entertaining and fun. I'm glad that I got to see Vill in two projects this year, the one with Gypsy and this one. Two very different characters but shows a lot of Vill's charms. The one with Gypsy was perfect comedy and then this one is in your face sort of deal. I like it.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I've been skimming and not entirely watching it, so I have no idea what the time lapse is but they just had Pat's funeral, so it must not have been that long and everyone is already pushing themselves on Win.

Oh, Win told Aom when she was hitting on him that he already has a wife even though she passed away and he has no interest in remarrying. Aw, how sweet. Lol

This body switch thing is what makes it fun to watch and see how Vill hilariously acts out Pat. This lakorn so far is doing pretty good.

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
OH MY! How yummy was that when Win spoke in Japanese. This episode got me laughing. Love Noo Joon. He making the lakorn better. Love that Lan/Pat is back home and trying to adjust to the real Lan life. So good for my imagination that Pat will stay in Lan body temporary.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
I'm enjoying this one so far. There are a few flaws in terms of acting and storyline but the suspense factor about how everything will resolve in the end keeps me excited for the upcoming episodes. I agree that Vill still needs some work. She was not convincing with her portrayal of the weak Nalan yet the minute when she started acting as Pat's spirit in Nalan's body, she got better. It will be interesting to see how Vill's acting progresses throughout the lakorn and how Win's character starts falling for her wife all over again.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I agree. I'm a big fan of Vill but her acting isn't that strong in here. When she was Nalan she seemed a bit fake lol like her acting made it seem like her weakness was not really weak, kind of like how she acted evil in Sud Sai Paan. But she's still a great actress regardless and I love seeing her in here. Super gorgeous!

I'm enjoying this for what it is too. I really like Tui as P'ek and his crying scenes are so good. I felt like he genuinely loved Pat with all that was portrayed.

I'm excited for next week. Somehow this feels like a really relaxed lakorn to me haha.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Haha everyone is talking about how Vill acting was not strong as being weak and her crying. I agreed on it, I remember when she the first time fainted in lakorn. I didn't even know she was getting hurt inside and her heart was giving problem until she fainted lol