[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Is this ever going to come out...I feel like this has been ages...
......any day now.
LOL I even skimmed through all Jeab's and Tui's ig page and found almost none. It's as if they put this one on hold. Jeab is occupied with one hubby-snatcher lakorn with Num and Kob (I forgot the title) and I believe Tui is busy continuing his singing career and recently collaborate with someone from music industry (?) and Vill already has another one waiting in line (Tae Pang Korn)

I only managed to find these videos (I am terribly sorry if these have been posted before)

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Just saw a baidu post saying NLS will be aired after Pidsawat on 20 September 2016. According to the fan who posted the message, Vill herself so confirmed in an interview. So, quite surprised to see nothing being posted here in this thread.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Just saw a baidu post saying NLS will be aired after Pidsawat on 20 September 2016. According to the fan who posted the message, Vill herself so confirmed in an interview. So, quite surprised to see nothing being posted here in this thread.
We are just not sure about it... lol We haven't seen any update from OneHD yet not even a pic

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Vill mentioned it in the interview for Tae Pang Korn's open ceremony. However, Vill has mentioned before that NLS and ALTK was supposed to air in July and August and that never happened because things changed and got delayed, so I won't take anything seriously until the lakorn actually airs. :)

But thank you for the information. I wasn't sure when Pidsawat was going to end, but that just confirmed it.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
OneHD keeps sucking at promotions and developping themselves. No wonder one of their best actors (New) is leaving
Exactly, they should keep him instead of Sean who care about him since he is freelance. New is worth to promote! I want to put some sense in OneHD by smacking them.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
New is leaving??!!! Dude. New is like ONEHD's strongest, most hottest, and versatile actor of his generation !!! He's soo good that I'd choose him over Toomtam anyday!!!! Ok jk I won't leave Toomie, but you guys get my point. Haha.
Well that's ok. He can just go continue doing movies. Just like Ananda. Hehe.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
New is leaving??!!! Dude. New is like ONEHD's strongest, most hottest, and versatile actor of his generation !!! He's soo good that I'd choose him over Toomtam anyday!!!! Ok jk I won't leave Toomie, but you guys get my point. Haha.
I know New is hotter but I still choose Toomtam lol okay I think this lakorn will really going to air 9/20

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
New
If there is a kpop company equivalent to Onehd it would be TS entertainment -I am a huge BAP fan who made me listen to kpop songs and I like Sonamoo and Secret. Both got huge potential : actors/artists willing to act/produce different type of roles/music genres to improve, strong will to challenge on artistic front, will to produce complex/family oriented lakorns/songs having social messages, Some of the most beautiful (full) thai actresses/korean female idols ect... Everything to make them successful (imagine New in a ka Badin or Buang Atitharn role). Unfortunately both just won't develop or hit it into the market because Awful management.

Last edited: