VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart

I created this thread for aiyaja so here, her thought and translated

"This most likely is going to be a new thing or pilot project like Songkram Nang Ngam. Because from the storyline, it sounds so unlike a lakorn. This is one of Khun Boy's projects, which means, there may be voting and such for the characters and contestants and such like Songkram Nang Ngam. It'll be a series, so I don't know how that's going to differ from a lakorn. Lol It's not a sitcom yet not a lakorn or at least not your typical lakorn, but a series. Or perhaps the news said series but meant lakorn and used the words interchangeably. I don't know. We'll have to wait for more information.

Anyway, it's about two best best friends, Vill and Gypsy, who love other dearly. One day, they decided to travel north and set out to find true love and change their fate by going to 19 temples to pay their respects. Along the way, they meet Mister good looking cameraman New who joins their traveling journey and is the start of their breaking friendship as both girls betray and stab each other's backs competing for him as they don't want to be an old spinster. And the story continues....

The production crew is holding auditions for cast members. They want new meat. They want new talent to join the cast."

cr : http://www.ryt9.com/s/bmnd/2381511

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thank you.

Hahah. I think the role fits New perfectly. The role is a carefree cameraman who wanders and travels, which is totally New. He pretty much lives that life.

I just don't know how Vill and Gypsy are going to fit their roles but I'm confident that they both can make it work. It sounds like a spicy lakorn, something I haven't seen Vill do ever since SSP.

It just sounds like a mess, actually. Haha. They're casting for new people to join the cast which means, the older cast may just be there to pull in viewers just to promote the newbies. Lol Like Songkram Nang Ngam. They had so many contestants and newbies, the stories were about them, not necessarily the veterans.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I loved Songkram nang ngarm so I might like this one too. I don't mind that the story doesn't develope around the veterans as long as the story-line is really good and enjoyable.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's going to be interesting in here how things are going to roll out. Songkram Nang Ngam's storyline and layout was fit to promote newbies since the whole basis was a contest. But here, it'll be a bit different. I want to see how creative this series will be trying to juggle with so many newbies and intertwining storylines while the leads are traveling. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I'm more interesting in this three leads, I've no ideas what are you ladies talking about..

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here a clip of casting calling for this lakorn. Look like they going to star March 21 to the end of the month for casting. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiymaFUzIzQ

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Thank you jaa :)
dancy said:
Here a clip of casting calling for this lakorn. Look like they going to star March 21 to the end of the month for casting. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiymaFUzIzQ

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, that casting clip just makes this project look so odd. I really want to know how this is going to flow. Hahah.

crazyfacy

sarNie Egg
Could be toomtam is going to be here also for attracting viewers, who knows..!!

but as I see it, they're expanding by looking for new talent.. which is good, of course they need new faces who can add more popularity for the channel.
I'm interested in this project.

Is this the big project Vill talking about?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I have no idea. Haha. Vill is usually very hush hush in regards to her projects. By the time we know it, news reports are already published or Vill is already attending the event for it. Lol

We don't really know what happens behind closed doors so this may be one of Vill's original projects she mentioned this year or she may have just gotten tied to it because the press release for this in regards to the open casting just happened a week ago when before that, this project didn't even exist yet in Vill's list for this year. Whereas Tae Pang Korn was already in the works ever since last year yet still no open ceremony or at least a press release of the fitting or whatnot.

This project abruptly just popped up, so hmmm, makes me wonder.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Reporters haven't caught on to this project yet. No questions for Vill yet and Vill hasn't mentioned anything. Haha.