[OneHD] Puer Tur (Exact)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Anonymous<3 said:
Where did you hear this?? Ahhhh, I hope I don't offend you as her fan, but personally, I don't find Cee that great of an actress. She's still quite stiff, although I do find her a better actress than certain other Exact actresses, like Charebelle and Panpan. I'd be shocked if Exact decides to promote Cee as nang'ek, and especially pairing her up with Push. I believe other actresses, particularly Mo and then Gyspy, should get that chance to be promoted to nang'ek and pairing up with Push, first, if not more.
I can't remember but it is on both of their AsianFuseWiki profiles, it might just be a rumor at this point. Cee isn't the best actress but I like her enough to give her a chance and to see how it goes. I do wish Mo would get more N'ek roles. Gypsy I like in all her roles but for some reason she doesn't have that innocent look I feel people expect with leading n'ek. Though it maybe due to the way they do her makeup, in this fitting with her more tomboy-ish, natural makeup look she seems to fit the image of n'ek more. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
xcinsationalx said:
I can't remember but it is on both of their AsianFuseWiki profiles, it might just be a rumor at this point. Cee isn't the best actress but I like her enough to give her a chance and to see how it goes. I do wish Mo would get more N'ek roles. Gypsy I like in all her roles but for some reason she doesn't have that innocent look I feel people expect with leading n'ek. Though it maybe due to the way they do her makeup, in this fitting with her more tomboy-ish, natural makeup look she seems to fit the image of n'ek more. 
I see. Do you mean you first heard the rumor of their pairing, but you forgot where you read/heard about it? And then additionally, you later saw it on their wiki profiles? Anyone can edit wiki pages so it might not be true if you only saw it on wiki. :)

I agree with you about Gypsy. She has the look and aura of a nang'rai. I do think she would make a good fierce nang'ek though. Her acting is pretty decent, compared to other Exact newbies like Charebelle, Panpan, Cee, etc. I'm still keeping my eyes on Lily too. Mo has the look of a nang'ek as seen in Fun Fueng, Marn Kammathep, Koom Nang Kruan and Sorry I Love You. I wish she was given a chance as nang'ek for once.

I think Exact's pool of full time leading actresses should be Mo, Esther, Gypsy, Noona, Lily and Vill.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Anonymous<3 said:
I see. Do you mean you first heard the rumor of their pairing, but you forgot where you read/heard about it? And then additionally, you later saw it on their wiki profiles? Anyone can edit wiki pages so it might not be true if you only saw it on wiki. :)

I agree with you about Gypsy. She has the look and aura of a nang'rai. I do think she would make a good fierce nang'ek though. Her acting is pretty decent, compared to other Exact newbies like Charebelle, Panpan, Cee, etc. I'm still keeping my eyes on Lily too. Mo has the look of a nang'ek as seen in Fun Fueng, Marn Kammathep, Koom Nang Kruan and Sorry I Love You. I wish she was given a chance as nang'ek for once.

I think Exact's pool of full time leading actresses should be Mo, Esther, Gypsy, Noona, Lily and Vill.
Yeah I think I read it somewhere but I can't remember because I probably figured it was a rumor at that point. Gypsy would make a pretty fierce n'ek. I agree that Mo, Esther, Gypsy, Noona, Lily and Vill are all n'ek material. I do think with some more experience and work Cee and Charebelle can get there too. I have no idea who Panpan is though lol. I don't know all the actresses under Exact, I only seem to know the ones I already like lol. I do wish Jui were full-time under Exact, because I like her as an actress and wish she could get more n'ek roles. Even if she isn't as young as the others. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
xcinsationalx said:
Yeah I think I read it somewhere but I can't remember because I probably figured it was a rumor at that point. Gypsy would make a pretty fierce n'ek. I agree that Mo, Esther, Gypsy, Noona, Lily and Vill are all n'ek material. I do think with some more experience and work Cee and Charebelle can get there too. I have no idea who Panpan is though lol. I don't know all the actresses under Exact, I only seem to know the ones I already like lol. I do wish Jui were full-time under Exact, because I like her as an actress and wish she could get more n'ek roles. Even if she isn't as young as the others. 
The lakorn on their wikis is a top rated one, starring Noon Woranuch and Vee from Ch.7, so I'd be really surprised if Cee was really casted as nang'ek. Also, if Push was casted too, that'd be his what...fifth or sixth lakorn this year!?!? How many lakorns can one actor get in a year?! LOL. At least Exact is still promoting their other actors as pra'ek though. There's Nike, Son, Bie, Tono, Sean and New, who are all consistently getting work as full time pra'eks, so I'm not complaining when it comes to Push receiving a lot of work. Whereas, with Exact's actresses, it's not the same case. I just wish one of Push's lakorns would've been with Mo.

Charebelle has the look of a nang'ek but so far, her acting is still very lacking. I haven't seen improvement from her since her first appearance in LFCTD with Mike, and I think with so many lakorns, one should've improved at least a little by now. However, maybe in a couple more years, Charebelle could improve. Panpan was in Kangsom's first lakorn. She was also in E-Sa as Mo's aunt (first generation). I think Cee fits supporting better, but perhaps if her acting got better, I'd be able to overlook her appearance and consider her nang'ek material.

As for Jui, I'd consider her more of a middle generation actress rather than a younger generation actress. She's been acting in lakorns for a while now. I love that she can act for every channel now because she can gain more recognition that way. Plus, Exact is still making good use of her by casting her in their lakorns as nang'ek. It's a win-win situation. :)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Anonymous<3 said:
The lakorn on their wikis is a top rated one, starring Noon Woranuch and Vee from Ch.7, so I'd be really surprised if Cee was really casted as nang'ek. Also, if Push was casted too, that'd be his what...fifth or sixth lakorn this year!?!? How many lakorns can one actor get in a year?! LOL. At least Exact is still promoting their other actors as pra'ek though. There's Nike, Son, Bie, Tono, Sean and New, who are all consistently getting work as full time pra'eks, so I'm not complaining when it comes to Push receiving a lot of work. Whereas, with Exact's actresses, it's not the same case. I just wish one of Push's lakorns would've been with Mo.

Charebelle has the look of a nang'ek but so far, her acting is still very lacking. I haven't seen improvement from her since her first appearance in LFCTD with Mike, and I think with so many lakorns, one should've improved at least a little by now. However, maybe in a couple more years, Charebelle could improve. Panpan was in Kangsom's first lakorn. She was also in E-Sa as Mo's aunt (first generation). I think Cee fits supporting better, but perhaps if her acting got better, I'd be able to overlook her appearance and consider her nang'ek material.

As for Jui, I'd consider her more of a middle generation actress rather than a younger generation actress. She's been acting in lakorns for a while now. I love that she can act for every channel now because she can gain more recognition that way. Plus, Exact is still making good use of her by casting her in their lakorns as nang'ek. It's a win-win situation. :)
Oh so its a popular lakorn then. If that is the case I probably would not want a rather amateur n'ek to play the role. It probably wouldn't work because fans would be disappointed and the actress would be criticized. Would you happen to know the storyline for that lakorn? I'm not really familiar with any of the older lakorns, which is why remakes usually don't bother me because I have no comparison. 

I actually don't mind Charebelle's acting. It is not the best but for me (with the right p'ek like with Toomtam - but then again Toomtam has chemistry with everyone lol) I like her enough. Cee I can understand why you see her as more of supporting because she is not quite as pretty as some of the other girls. Plus I am not a huge fan of her voice at times, it can get whiny. But I liked her in her recent lakorn Pok and Willy. I think she is entertaining if she plays more romantic-comedy sort of characters.  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
xcinsationalx said:
Oh so its a popular lakorn then. If that is the case I probably would not want a rather amateur n'ek to play the role. It probably wouldn't work because fans would be disappointed and the actress would be criticized. Would you happen to know the storyline for that lakorn? I'm not really familiar with any of the older lakorns, which is why remakes usually don't bother me because I have no comparison. 

I actually don't mind Charebelle's acting. It is not the best but for me (with the right p'ek like with Toomtam - but then again Toomtam has chemistry with everyone lol) I like her enough. Cee I can understand why you see her as more of supporting because she is not quite as pretty as some of the other girls. Plus I am not a huge fan of her voice at times, it can get whiny. But I liked her in her recent lakorn Pok and Willy. I think she is entertaining if she plays more romantic-comedy sort of characters.  
I never saw the lakorn myself, but on its wiki it said that it was top rated. Plus, Chompoo (from Ch.3) was the nang'rai. It had a pretty big cast so I'll be shocked if Cee and/or any other less skilled or newbie actress is casted. Here's the link for you to read the summary: http://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Dao_Bpeuan_Din_(2008). (If this link doesn't work, just copy and paste it into a new tab or window.)

All of Charebelle's fans that I've come across have admitted that they like her, even though they don't think she's a very good actress. I've experienced that myself before, with an actress that I adored but thought was a terrible actress, so I understand. :) I do think Charebelle has the looks of a nang'ek, but she's lacking in nang'ek aura and qualities to me because of her acting. If she were to improve though, there'd be no problems. :)

That's true with Cee. I'm not looking for someone extremely beautiful, just someone who's pretty enough to catch my attention and whose acting is superior. And Mo fits that, even though some wouldn't consider her nang'ek material because she isn't extremely beautiful or gorgeous. I kind of find Cee's looks boring and uninteresting to look at on the other hand, however if she were to improve in her acting, I think I would be able to overlook that. At least she doesn't have a rai look like Aerin or Fang, so she would be more suitable as nang'ek if she improved on her acting. I think Cee does a bit better in comedic and sort of tomboy/tough roles too, vs dramatic roles.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I've seen a few lakorns with Cee but I think she's a decent actress. She can play a variety of roles. The only thing that bothers me about her is her voice. Sometimes it comes off a bit annoying but other than that, I never pictured her as na'ek. Although, I'm willing to give her a shot :) I liked her acting in Jaopayu.

I find Charebelle's acting tolerable. I also find that she does better with the right pa'ek and of course, Toomtam, hehe :) Toomtam has chemistry with all his gals, ohh how I miss his talented self.
As for Charebelle's recent lakorn, I didn't watch it but from the clips I've seen, I feel she didn't master her role. Her role was supposed to be fierce but somehow, I didn't get that vibe from her. Her eye expressions need work, too. But I do think Charebelle is a decent actress :)

As for Gypsy, I think she can pull off the "innocent" na'ek look. It just depends on the makeup since in the past, she did look really "innocent" especially in her lakorn with Pong. I feel her hair also has a lot to do with her looking more n'rai but nonetheless, Gypsy should definitely be given a na'ek role and with her lover, Jespipat too please :)
I would do anything for Jespipat & Gypsy to pair up again and as leads! They would be amazing as leads, oh gosh :DDD

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo has short hair too, but she looked adorable and harmless in FF, and in many of her other lakorns. Gypsy looks and has the aura of a nang'rai because she comes across as really confident and arrogant in all her roles. She's a decent actress though. I think she can do well in a fierce nang'ek role, something kind of raeng.

One complaint I would make about Mo is that her eye expressions can sometimes be too harsh when she's acting. However, when she's supposed to act sweet, her eyes will immediately soften. And when Mo softens her eyes, she looks completely like a sweet and innocent nang'ek.

With Gypsy, her eyes are still rai even when she's smiling and has a sweet expression. I'm not saying that Gypsy's not pretty, her features just make her look more intimidating. With Mo, she has a naturally cute and innocent baby face, which makes her look sweet and innocent.

Cee is okay, still not very good yet. She has taken on a few different roles, but she didn't necessarily do an exceptional job at portraying any of them. Cee is stiff and awkward, and not very expressive. She reminds me of Best Atichat, who used to be with Exact but moved to Ch.3. I've seen Best's recent works, and Cee and Best's acting styles are really similar. They even have the same deep and squeaky sounding voices. Cee played rai in Jaopayu and Best played rai in Malee Rerng Rabum. One similarity I noticed between them is that they both blink their eyes a lot when they're doing those "stare-down" scenes where they're supposed to come off as really intimidating and scary.

This being said, I think Cee is doing a better job than Charebelle. Charebelle doesn't have that many expressions either, but her few expressions are extremelyyyy subtle. And she always sounds tired and emotionless when she talks. She is pretty, however. Perhaps Charebelle will improve in the future.

I'm not saying any of this to bash on any of these actresses by the way. It's just my honest critique on their acting. :) Out of Charebelle, Cee and Gypsy, I believe Gypsy has the most potential to play in a lead role. Mo and Gypsy should be promoted more by Exact.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ Yesss for Gypsy! No doubt about it :) Haha, I still think Gypsy can pull off the innocent look & it's proven from her lakorn with Pong and in Hua Jai Rua Puang where she was paired with Singto.
Nowadays, she's been playing the more fierce/bold roles and I feel these roles fit her best :) Would love to see her as a fierce na'ek focusing on revenge... now that would be interesting, hehe!
And you already know what I think about Mo, hehe.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
xcinsationalx said:
I think Gypsy will be good as a badass charismatic N'ek a little like Sammie's in Plerng Ruk Pa Puen tak. Her best chemistry for me remains Singto. Namnao n'eks can be boring. Personnally I don't call Esther pretty in my book. I like my girls with some curves even thin and not malnourished Looking. And I couldn't finish LR because at a moment she forced a little the childish acting. Like her better when she acts more mature. But good that she understood she would have never gone anywhere with ch3 and she is focusing on Exact.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww that picture of esther reminds me of Mam K. This lakorn has a sad ending, Esther is going to win more hearts. Now that I think about it, they were right to cast her and push in this. Perfect pairing.

susielollie7

sarNie Egg
Sukialen said:
Esther's instagramm

First day

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Aww that picture of esther reminds me of Mam K. This lakorn has a sad ending, Esther is going to win more hearts. Now that I think about it, they were right to cast her and push in this. Perfect pairing.
anyways how did the story end? any spoilers u can share...

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I haven't seen Mam's version, so I'm looking forward to see this one. Happy to see more PUSH.