[OneHD] Puer Tur (Exact)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Esther made a very crucial move to go with Exact. She is getting N'eks role and I am happy for her. I have been rooting for her but I really want her to pair up with Pope...they were such a cutie and would have love for them to pair up again though unlikely now. I think Push and Esther will make a really pretty looking pair. I didn't this drama though.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
Esther made a very crucial move to go with Exact. She is getting N'eks role and I am happy for her. I have been rooting for her but I really want her to pair up with Pope...they were such a cutie and would have love for them to pair up again though unlikely now. I think Push and Esther will make a really pretty looking pair. I didn't this drama though.
Esther is still freelance, so she can join Ch. 3 productions any time; however, her lakorn schedule seems to be packed for the next few years. Hehe. She made the best move ever.

Aww, I adored her and Pope. There was not enough scenes of them. I too wish they can have their own lakorn. Hehe.

Push is such a flirt. Hahahah.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She is a freelance but for her to get N'ek roles with Channel 3 is hard...considering they didn't think she was one before. They might want to give her supporting roles again but at this point in her career I don't think she'll want to be supporting unless the character is just as important as the N'ek (which is understandable).  All in all, she made a wise choice...and in this kind of industry is all about opportunity.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Push and Esther?! LOL. I knew they were gonna get paired up especially after he kept calling her cute. Hahaha. I'll look forward to this pairing. I'm very bias with Sean and Esther tho... ;-; but knowing Push, I'll be able to handle it. I'm glad my girl Esther is getting more nangeks. She deserves it all. ^_^

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
She is a freelance but for her to get N'ek roles with Channel 3 is hard...considering they didn't think she was one before. They might want to give her supporting roles again but at this point in her career I don't think she'll want to be supporting unless the character is just as important as the N'ek (which is understandable).  All in all, she made a wise choice...and in this kind of industry is all about opportunity.
Yeah and the age gap is too big. Pope is already in his 30's and Esther is still so young, I don't think we'll ever get to see Pope and Esther together again.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Esther will be turning 21 in two months. It's actually not as bad as other actresses who are still in their late teens, pairing up with actors who are already in their early to mid forties. :eyetwitch:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yeah, but Pope isn't in that caliber like Ken T. and Nok C. or even Smart. Pope has only began leading a few lakorns, so considering his age, that's pretty late and it seems like he's slowing down already when he just began getting lead roles, so the chances of Pope and Esther against all odds from both sides, very slim.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Plus it seems like ch3 will give the nangek roles to their girls and the important supporting roles to the popular freelance. Good example is Jui.

infinitelymena

sarNie Egg
Omg I'm so excited!!! I love Esther so much. Push got his wish to work with her!!! :yes: Kinda sad that this lakorn is going to be filled with sadness and tears.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Gypsy is playing second to Esther again? I think she's a pretty and decent enough actress to lead her own lakorn. Gypsy should've been paired with Jes in his new lakorn, and Mo and Toomtam should've been casted as pra'nangs in a slap-kiss lakorn instead of a supernatural/comedy sitcom. Hehe. Sorry for being off topic. :coverlaf: Anyways, Push and Esther are the "it" actor and actress at Exact right now. It's funny how they were both originally with Ch.3. I think Push-Esther are more compatible in appearance vs Push-Jui and Sean-Esther. Push-Esther probably would've made it bigger as a koo jin also had Push been casted in LR instead of Sean. Not that I jin Push-Esther or Sean-Esther. It's just interesting to me since Sean isn't that big of an actor individually, whereas Push is popular and in demand, regardless of who he pairs up with. The same can be said about Esther. She has a pretty big fanclub, especially coming from Ch.3. I wouldn't be surprised if Push-Esther become the new favored pairing.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow... Mo again...

Happy for Esther but isn't it too much how she get all those n'ek roles at ch5 in just one year ? I don't know but people can get tired of seeing her everywhere...

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL. Well, before Esther, it was Vill. Esther is not the first and only actress to be favored by Exact, and to receive many nang'ek roles a year. At least now, there are more younger generation actresses from Exact in significant leading roles. Although, Exact could still promote a lot more of their other actresses as nang'ek too.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Super happy for Esther that she is getting so many leading roles. I haven't finished Leh Ratee just yet, but I do like her and Sean together. Their portion of the Ugly Duckling series also looks super adorable. However, I am super excited to see her pair up with Push because I want to see her chemistry with other actors and personally from the dramas I've seen with Push he is always has chemistry with his leads. Looking forward to this one, hopefully it is not too sad. 

Also I actually never knew Push started out at Channel 3, that's interesting to see that they both found success on Exact's channel. 

As for the supporting cast I like Gyspy, Nat and Cee (she's growing on me especially) so I am happy to see them get more work. Apparently, Cee might finally be getting a chance to play N'ek in a lakorn with Push soon so that will be interesting as well. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
xcinsationalx said:
Apparently, Cee might finally be getting a chance to play N'ek in a lakorn with Push soon so that will be interesting as well. 
Where did you hear this?? Ahhhh, I hope I don't offend you as her fan, but personally, I don't find Cee that great of an actress. She's still quite stiff, although I do find her a better actress than certain other Exact actresses, like Charebelle and Panpan. I'd be shocked if Exact decides to promote Cee as nang'ek, and especially pairing her up with Push. I believe other actresses, particularly Mo and then Gyspy, should be getting that chance to be promoted as nang'ek and pairing up with Push, first, if not more.