[OneHD] Puer Tur (Exact)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dang. The last episode was such a tear jerker. Both Gypsy and Esther cry so well with so much emotions. I'm proud of these girls.

sarNie Adult
I was sad when Gypsy died. The girl gets raped, accepts that her child is a product of it & still dies. Damn. I at least wanted her to end up with Chanon's prison friend. He seems like a nice guy.

His little sister shouldn't have done what she did. Her big bro was ready to forgive her. She's actually a good person who fell for a evil dude.

I hope Un's buddy doesn't die next.

sarNie Adult
And now it's over. Almost everyone died lol. The scene with Atithibet falling was surprisingly well done.

rainbowhill79

sarNie Egg
anyone knows where i could watch with eng sub? i heard sherri won't be subbing puer tur. and i dont know if JL team is the one subbing..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Just reading through this, I know I'm going to regret watching this lakorn. But Esther and Push make such an adorable pair, I can't resist giving it a try. Hopefully I can make it through watching all the obstacles and crazy people getting in the way of the pranang :(
It'll be a nice change of pace to watch Push as a gentle p'ek instead of an arrogant or conceited one ehehehe. It's quite funny to see Push playing a character who is so shy, humble and uncomfortable around people.

edit---
I'm impressed by both Push and Esther in here. Push performed the selfless Chanon so well. The way he expressed respect for everyone, restraint against people who were cruel to him, and love towards his family and Ahn was all done very well. When it was his boss' birthday party and he asked Non to dance with Ahn, Non was so startled. It's moments like that that convince me Push is a pretty good actor. It's such a nice change from all the aggressive/flirty p'ek roles I've seen him done before this. I almost didn't think he could do it, tbh because he seemed the type that's really comfortable in roles like Kongpope.
I adored it when he was so shy around Antika in the beginning. And he wasn't a complete pushover. It was only when it came to Antika. Chanon crying, trying to convince Ahn to move on and forget him was so sad.
Esther too. The first time they met, when she was playing the piano and then she got up, the moment she spoke, I fell in love with Ahn lol all because of Esther's gentle voice! She loved him and believed in him so much. I loved that Ahn and Non remained faithful throughout the story. I'm so glad neither of them died at the end lol. Despite all the shit they had to go through, it wasn't nearly as bad as I was anticipating, thank goodness. Plus, I fast forward through a lot of the baddies. The camera work and production was quite good. I hope Esther and Push reunite in a drama genre like this.

I got Push fever after watching this. Help me.

The soundtrack is quite heartbreaking. Gun Napat's voice! And I really liked the orchestral music for the sad or emotional scenes. I'm glad they worked in some new music instead of recycling the usual dramatic background songs.

Last edited: