[OneHD] Pidsawat (Exact) : Noon Woranuch Pong Nawat

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I love bee n pong together. My fav kookwan from exact. I can't wait for this to air. Lately I have been having pongbee fever lol. I just finish taley rissaya n songgram nang fah will cont on buangruk kammethep after I'm done with lued hong. Lakorn that mAde me bee namthip fan

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I love bee n pong together. My fav kookwan from exact. I can't wait for this to air. Lately I have been having pongbee fever lol. I just finish taley rissaya n songgram nang fah will cont on buangruk kammethep after I'm done with lued hong. Lakorn that mAde me bee namthip fan
I love Pong with ALL his nang'eks but Bee is my most fav. pair with him. Lol. Loved them together since LUERD HONG, even though Pong wasn't praek in it. Ehe. I never finished Talay Rissaya but I skimmed through couples episodes. As for Songkram Nang Fah, even though Pong & Bee had plenty of willing scenes and children together I never bothered to watch it since it's wayy too dramatic for me, plus it's also based on a true story! :rolleyes: Pong's such a major jerk in there that I already hate his role enough just reading about it. Lol. I love Luerd Hong & Buang Rak Kammathep the most out of all their lakorns together 555. Can't wait for this one!! The teasers look promising and haunting too. LOL.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I love Pong with ALL his nang'eks but Bee is my most fav. pair with him. Lol. Loved them together since LUERD HONG, even though Pong wasn't praek in it. Ehe. I never finished Talay Rissaya but I skimmed through couples episodes. As for Songkram Nang Fah, even though Pong & Bee had plenty of willing scenes and children together I never bothered to watch it since it's wayy too dramatic for me, plus it's also based on a true story! :rolleyes: Pong's such a major jerk in there that I already hate his role enough just reading about it. Lol. I love Luerd Hong & Buang Rak Kammathep the most out of all their lakorns together 555. Can't wait for this one!! The teasers look promising and haunting too. LOL.
the teaser looks promising and awesome but freaky haunted at the same time.
Pong and Bee they're my favourite too.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I agreed!! pong match with all his nek but my fav had to be Bee Namthip. I adore bee since Lued hong she caught my attention when she sang on stage became her fan since o love her voice also. Pong is such a jerk in songram but got me tune to him till the ending, the scene at court made me cry lol.n taley rissaya was ok to watch he's a meanie but sweet after I love buangruk kammatep can't wait for this one

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
the trailer was really nice! but...it didn't look romantic at all. :unsure: and Bee didn't look like a ghost in love, she looked quite vengeful. :scratchchin:
>< i wanted to see Bee and Pong reunite in a really romantic melodrama! But i'll take what i can get because they're one of my favorite couples! my fav. from exact!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Bogoss! ^0^ YAY! Bee said this lakorn should air this JUNE!!! I hope so. So sad that she doesn't have anything lined up after this one but I hope they give her one soon after this lakorn ends. IF only they had good looking praeks over at CH7, I would've love for her to collab with them too. Lol. But CH7 praeks are either not good looking or way too young for Bee! >.< I want to see her with Son Yuk or Captain, again. Those are the only praeks form EXACT that I can picture her with other than Pong!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Bogoss! ^0^ YAY! Bee said this lakorn should air this JUNE!!! I hope so. So sad that she doesn't have anything lined up after this one but I hope they give her one soon after this lakorn ends. IF only they had good looking praeks over at CH7, I would've love for her to collab with them too. Lol. But CH7 praeks are either not good looking or way too young for Bee! >.< I want to see her with Son Yuk or Captain, again. Those are the only praeks form EXACT that I can picture her with other than Pong!
i think Bee would make a great couple with Cee Siwat!!! :thumbsup:

or maybe even Om Akapan!

Sandcastle

sarNie Egg
I hope Exact give Bee new lakorn after pisawat.i agree if bee collab with ch7 the best choice is om akapan or if ch 3 the best actor could be ken or rome .

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks for that clip of Bee! she's so sweet!

so this is going to be a kind of scary lakorn. :nailbiter: well, she and Pong are great so i'm sure it'll be good.

i'd want to see her with Om also!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL. Cee is too short for Bee, I mean he's good looking and I adore Cee but he would have to wear major heels! :p

I can't believe KON TUER, Grand and Vill's upcoming lakorn might air before this one! And we've been waiting for so long already! >.< I hope it isn't true.

Talking about Songkram Nang Fah. Lol. I just finished watching it the other day and finished it in one day. I said I wasn't going watch it at all but I did. Ehe. I loved all Pong and Bee's romance in Songkram Nang Fah and all their babies too! ^0^ I felt sort of bad for Pong at the end but he deserved it sooo much 555. However, when he was fighting for Bee in towards the end I finally realized his love for her was beginning to be real. So sad. *tears*

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL. Cee is too short for Bee, I mean he's good looking and I adore Cee but he would have to wear major heels! :p

I can't believe KON TUER, Grand and Vill's upcoming lakorn might air before this one! And we've been waiting for so long already! >.< I hope it isn't true.

Talking about Songkram Nang Fah. Lol. I just finished watching it the other day and finished it in one day. I said I wasn't going watch it at all but I did. Ehe. I loved all Pong and Bee's romance in Songkram Nang Fah and all their babies too! ^0^ I felt sort of bad for Pong at the end but he deserved it sooo much 555. However, when he was fighting for Bee in towards the end I finally realized his love for her was beginning to be real. So sad. *tears*
LoL i was thinking about looks wise...i completely forgot about the height hahaha. I still love him hahaha. But definetly Om wud be a good choice...oh and i noe she broke up wit kelly but they wud make a cute couple!

Im soo glad and anxious to see pong and bee reunite! Shes such a pretty gal! This lakorn reminds me of nang nek hahaha.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I wanna see bee with chakrit again. I really wanna see Bee with my belove Arnat lapanich. Their first lakorn not much cute scene but they look good together. Maybe dream lol.. Bee is pretty she gots the height I adore her bueaty

Sandcastle

sarNie Egg
Before this bee mention she have one lakorn with chakrit the title is "Rak pakan chan rak tur"but it still not confirm yet,i hope the lakorn is confirm,i want to see bee n chakrit reunite again.i agree if bee collab with cee but bee is so tall but she one of beautiful actress i adore.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
What the? Are you serious? This is madness. I miss seeing pong and bee onscreen.
It was suppose to air this year....I wonder why they're postponing it...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Pong is probably giving all his best and time for his ch7 lakorn. I prefer him in ch7 anyways, he got a better variety of n'eks.