[OneHD] Pidsawat (Exact) : Noon Woranuch Pong Nawat

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I finally finished this lakorn, it was great and dang they deserve way more awards than they did! Nune and Pong really gave me the chills.

In my opinion, I understood why Phra Akk did that, she would've never survived either way and he knew how loyal she would be, she was just as loyal to the nation as him, so personally I think he thought she would be honor to do this job, she did give him her words too. I also think it's a matter of choosing one life or multiple lives for p'ek. I wish he did take over her place though because he was willing to do it from the very beginning. I also think Ubon couldn't stand the job just cause she believe P'ek didn't love her, but because she learned the truth and had that closure, she didn't hate the job, overall she did love the nation and was always loyal.

Anyways wow, this lakorn was a long ride, 18 episodes was a little too much, I would prefer like 16, I wouldn't rewatch this again but I love all the teachings from this lakorn. I really love Tip, she never bothered me at all, such an amazing and beautiful soul.
Thip was a lovely character! ❤ I wouldn't rewatch this either but it was an interesting drama! I was hoping it'd be like 12 episodes.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I would’ve doubted his love too if I was Ubon. He shouldn’t treat her so coldly but soft towards Thip.
Ubon deserves an explanation before her life was taken and it’s still not right for him to make the decision himself.

I think the ending could have been better but I’m okay with this ending too. Even if they couldn’t be together, at least his soul remembers her. I think some scenes are unnecessary and they could have more scenes of the main couple and gave them a happy ending after they went through all the pain and suffering.

Noon had always been the most beautiful Thai actress in traditional Thai clothes. She’s perfect for this role. I gotta admit that the tattoos on Pong gotta go and the mustache. He looks better in modern time. They are lovely in both time periods. I can’t express more love for them than wanted to see them again soon a different lakorn. It would be nice if we get a Romance and melodrama plus a little comedy on the side but happy ending.

Last edited: