[OneHD] Pidsawat (Exact) : Noon Woranuch Pong Nawat

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Why don't the "God" just tell her the truth? "God" knowingly let her make a promise that she'll stay that way if she isn't able to get Akk to replace her, knowingly let her live with vengeance and anger....I'm so unsatisfied with everything that's happening

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
God already knows that Ubol loves Pra Akk more than herself. As humans, we don't listen to God. We listen to ourselves. Why do you think there are tons and tons of bad people or women who can't leave their abusers?!

God knows that either way, whether Ubol was tricked into the covenant or not, she'll be willing to do it if it was Pra Akk who asked and wanted her to. Pra Akk loved his country the most. Ubol loves Pra Akk the most. And that leaves nobody to love Ubol. Thus, she's in the predicament that she's currently stuck in.

Hoorah for Pra Akk that he chose such a loyal and loving mate like Ubol. God is letting Ubol discover for herself that Ubol would choose Pra Akk over and over again if she had the chance to change things.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Aiyaja thanks for all your insight and posts :clap: and everyone too :thumbup:

This is too sad :sad6: and I can't stand most of the characters except Khun Ubol story so I'll stop watching for now, I will wait until it ended before I continue. :BangHead: :mad: :eek: I feel like pulling my hairs out whenever I sees their faces on screen :pancarta: :p

So does anyone know how many episodes left?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't know how many episodes are left but based on True Life Episode Summaries, we're currently on Episode 15, half of Page 4. So we still have 9 Episodes left. True Life has 24 episodes.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:confused0: WOW 9? o_O OMG that is quite a lot left. What else is there in the story? :confused12: I thought once they found out and that will be the end of it. :aaaaa: lolz.

Thank you. :cheer:

Last edited:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I enjoyed episode 11 so much!! I was glued to the screen. Everything about it was amazing! The reenactment of the past into a play was beautiful. Makes me want to see something like that in real life lol. Omg! I was so impressed especially how they used some other people to represent the characters but when we saw them on stage they were actually the real folks. I love the repeat of the head cutting scene again. Looked so epic in front of everyone. Also Aaks premonition to save his parents! Ahhh. I can't wait for next week! When she transforms into her real outfit omg.

I heard there will be 16 episodes total. According to Sans IG lol. I'm a little worried. What else can they put in here?! I think it needs to end soon or it's going to be ridiculous!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the info @Mannie

Even if is only 5 more episodes left instead of 9's, that is still alot. Yes me too, I am wondering too, what other things can they add to made up to 5 more eps. Are they going to shows the whole backstory of the past or they just going to drag out the reveals until the very end and rush it? :confused12:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Based on Vill's Chinese fans on Baidu who are waiting for Nai Leh Sanae Ha to air after Pidsawat, NLSH is set to air on September 20th, credited to Lanblue for the information....so which means, this will end at 18 Episodes. We have 7 episodes to go?!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Where are you guys watching this? I watched a few episodes on youtube but since they're not official uploads from ONE HD, the quality isn't good. And is anyone subbing this?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I actually like the first scence too. So happy Ubol doesn't give in this time. Also the conversation between Ark and the Monk, I can sense the direction of the story snd why they want to end it as it was written. However, I'm not fully Englighted so I can't fully accept what they want to teach. I just feel so sorry for poor regardless.

sarNie Adult
It's an old story I think. Whatever was taught in the past probably made sense then that doesn't really make much sense now. A lot of the new gen are probably watching this because of Khun Ubol and don't agree with the message of the story at all.

Other countries like Korea have taken liberties in changing some parts of a story (i.e. Fingersmith and Ahgassi, The Handmaiden), and I hope Thailand will consider doing so as well for stories like this in the future.

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling