[OneHD] Petchakard Dao Jorn (Exact)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
lenlin said:
Wow, we had completely different experiences of Num's version of Tee Yai lol. I just couldn't understand his character's appeal since he's a criminal (albeit a highly skilled and highly regarded one) who commits a lot of terrible crimes, which included rape. I'm assuming he's kind of like a legend, but I couldn't figure out why. I don't believe he was a Robin Hood figure - which I could maybe understand. So...yeah, I didn't get it, but it's great that you liked the storyline.

I think it was about the life of a man living the wrong path but redeems himself in the end. I liked it because of the, "badass-ness" of Tee Yai lol He wasn't a good guy but he was clever and was legendary. Since this new version will be different, maybe they'll make Tee Yai a little more likable.

sarN

sarNie Granny
o'man this the lakorn where he had all these girls . he the real bad boy and nice girl cant' change him lolllll shoot all romantic hope down the drain .

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
x0unerthanlater said:

I think it was about the life of a man living the wrong path but redeems himself in the end. I liked it because of the, "badass-ness" of Tee Yai lol He wasn't a good guy but he was clever and was legendary. Since this new version will be different, maybe they'll make Tee Yai a little more likable.
Honest curiosity: did he redeem himself at the end? I only have a vague memory of the ending.

However, I did change my mind about checking out this new version. I had said I wasn't going to watch it, but having seen the teaser, it seemed interesting enough to check out. No hope of romance at all, of course, but I don't expect that.