[OneHD] Paragit Likhit Ruk (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Sean Jindachot / Vill Wannarot

whitedove

sarNie Adult
The rating increases after the break and i'm so happy cos i like this drama it is so funny and fresh to watch plus it also provides life's advice.....esp Sean's words ... !!!
Yeah this is also doing much better than CH3 lakorns.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah this is also doing much better than CH3 lakorns.
The lakorn is good actually. Wished Vill was a much stronger and consistent actress -her cryings have hardly tears. She is still lovely and I like what they have done with Grand this time. She is a sincere friend and she has never looked as good as in this lakorn. Sean is a good actor. I can feel his desperation to meet his parents and I feel his lost

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
At first, I felt like the ending would be so damn awkward for me being a man who went on twenty years until his love his reborn, but the way Vill and Sean portrayed it, it was pretty darn angsty. I just wish we had more time in the ending.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

Sorry to my friends from Australia, Mexico, New Zealand, South Korea, United States because apparently my video is blocked in those countries, which is ridiculous. It keeps getting blocked due to the audio track. I tried pitch shifting the song. I tried overlapping the studio track with a live performance and my god it has just been a mess. Anyways, for those who can view it I hope you like it!

dash

sarNie Hatchling
Love this lakorn so much ! Vill is quite compatible with Sean . I wish P'aom will pair them up again in the future . I did not like Sean in her previous lakorns with Esther but he definitely stole my heart with his role in this lakorn.

Su Lin

sarNie Egg
At first, I felt like the ending would be so damn awkward for me being a man who went on twenty years until his love his reborn, but the way Vill and Sean portrayed it, it was pretty darn angsty. I just wish we had more time in the ending.
So true.. I wished the ending could be more deeper.. Just finished watching this at the start of year 2019..

Su Lin

sarNie Egg
yes he is a popular lead actor in prime time since Leh Ratree 2015 and he is very talented and also a writer.His book is one of best selling books in Thailand.

I just wonder if he really has two lakorns with ch7 like in ig and some newspapers (not confirm).........how about his lakorn with ch3 he already confirmed it himself since last year but it seems so quiet now ok whatever i hope all these are true so i can see him more !!!
What does P'Sean write about..? Anyone read his book..? Can anyone share..?