Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Yesterday, I had a dream that I didn't want to wake up from. Lol!! OO
U

Because I dreamed of Toomtam asking me for a fake marriage to make Vill jealous. So I did, we were sitting in a car and Toomtam slept on my lap while Vill was driving then I see the evil Gabdaomanee eyes from Vill so I woke Toomtam up and then I woke up from the dream.

This dream brought me back Toomtam and Vill moment from SPP
Btw, any updates?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
LOLOL, Minny. Your dreams are always so interesting & hilarious.
Wish I could have dreams about my idols.
But that's so funny! Evil Nee was in your dream? Oh gee, I'd freak out, hahaha.
Toomtam asking for a fake marriage? LOLOL, ToomVill's too cute.
Love your dream~

And I don't see much updates on facebook, etc. =.=

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KD8mOLIy1So

I just have to share this. I died when Toomtam singed in Japanese. There's gotta be something wrong with his mouth why can he sing so well in any type of songs and why can he be the kissing machine. :cry: :die: :proud:

I definitely need Toomtam Pills. :sick:
This man can sing so good he should continue singing. He also sings Lueng Krueng very well too. Why is his lips and mouth so special.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Chalidaluvprin said:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KD8mOLIy1So

I just have to share this. I died when Toomtam singed in Japanese. There's gotta be something wrong with his mouth why can he sing so well in any type of songs and why can he be the kissing machine. :cry: :die: :proud:

I definitely need Toomtam Pills. :sick:
This man can sing so good he should continue singing. He also sings Lueng Krueng very well too. Why is his lips and mouth so special.

I forgot he sings!!!! This makes him 10000000000000x hotter!!!! Not that he isn't already drop dead gorgeous!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Minny: I love when Toomtam sings in Japanese. Gosh, he's so good and fluent.
Love his singing voice so much and I know right, definitely the kissing machine.
He's good at singing every type of song and agreed with you, him singing Lueng Krueng is very beautiful.

Thank you so much for the photos, dear.
Toomtam is so cute there leaning on Navin's hand, haha. Love Vill's cute expression.
He's so dorky with the glasses, hahaha.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Minny: Can't see the photos atm since I'm at school but I wanted to reply to you.
I wonder where Maiko is, too. The last time I chatted with her, she said she was going to be busy.
I hope she's not too stressed, hope she's doing fine ^__^ We'll be cheering for her! :cheer: 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Minny: Can't see the photos atm since I'm at school but I wanted to reply to you.
I wonder where Maiko is, too. The last time I chatted with her, she said she was going to be busy.
I hope she's not too stressed, hope she's doing fine ^__^ We'll be cheering for her! :cheer: 
Yup I hope so too that she isn't stressful. I know that she have work. Su Su Maiko!! :cheer: :brave:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
uhhh.... :hiya: hi guysss. Long time since i was here. Dang what did i miss?! EVERYTHING RITE?  :cry:  Goodness i dont think I'm able to catch up with you girls :no: Hope you all have been doing well . And I'm reading the above comments and I'm assuming Maiko isn't here too?  :cry: Hope she's doing okay  :worthy: Hopefully she sees this and realize that , We're here being your support  :cheer:    Come back and spazz with us when you get the chance kay?  Anyways the pictures I'm seeing are so cute, my toomvill fever is about to come back FAST haha

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
cool :) said:
uhhh.... :hiya: hi guysss. Long time since i was here. Dang what did i miss?! EVERYTHING RITE?  :cry:  Goodness i dont think I'm able to catch up with you girls :no: Hope you all have been doing well . And I'm reading the above comments and I'm assuming Maiko isn't here too?  :cry: Hope she's doing okay  :worthy: Hopefully she sees this and realize that , We're here being your support  :cheer:    Come back and spazz with us when you get the chance kay?  Anyways the pictures I'm seeing are so cute, my toomvill fever is about to come back FAST haha
:welcome: back. We have been missing you!!! :) :miss: you haven't miss anything only a couple pictures. :D I am happy that your fever went up don't forget to take Toomtam pills.

And yes I also hope maiko sees this that we are supporting her.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
cool :) said:

Girl, like I said in the DKD thread, I've missed you! :D It's completely fine if you don't catch up.
All that matters is that you're here now. We've all been doing well. This thread is a bit silent and yes, Maiko seems to busy quite busy.
Of course, ToomVill!! <3

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Oh, gwarsh, I'm so behind in things! :cry1: I will definitely have to catch up either later or tomorrow. Miss you guys all the time! :grouphug: Hope this will bring a smile to your faces like it did to mine. This ToomVill photo makes me so giddy. :woot: Have a great day, everyone! :kiss3:

Credit: sujiralamor's IG.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, where have you been!?? :p We've missed you, girl!
You're definitely right about the photo. It made me smile so big  :woot: 
ToomVill is too perfect. Toomtam looks so handsom there, love the blue top on him and Vill's so cute.
These two are too beautiful  :spin: 

Also, I love your new main pic. So cuuute :3
And your siggie is no joke -- it's kicking back the Ngao Jai fever in me :dance1: 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, where have you been!?? :p We've missed you, girl!
You're definitely right about the photo. It made me smile so big  :woot: 
ToomVill is too perfect. Toomtam looks so handsom there, love the blue top on him and Vill's so cute.
These two are too beautiful  :spin: 

Also, I love your new main pic. So cuuute :3
And your siggie is no joke -- it's kicking back the Ngao Jai fever in me :dance1: 

Gah, Marina girl, I've missed you guys, too...feels like it's been forever. :weep: A lot of things kept me away, from work to internet connection problems. :rant: Even now, I'm still having net connection problems. :annoyed: I'll spare you the stupid and boring details. Better to talk about other interesting things...like ToomVill! :yes: :woot2: I freakin' :heart: that photo...I keep thinking they're holding hands, but they're actually not. :whaha: :cry1: Still an adorable and hot photo. :blush: I'll share the rest of their new photos tomorrow, after work. :phew: Toomtam does look mighty handsome in that blue top! :drool: And Vill's definitely cute. They both are! :drools: Hehe, I don't like the colors pink and blue as a "couple color(s)," but this is an exception, especially since ToomVill are in blue and pink. :lol2: Dang, they look perfect in those outfits and the colors! :thumbsup: :spicy:

*Sniff* Thanks for the warm and loving welcome back. I need to get back to sweet Minny and Cool girl's comments/posts tomorrow. :strong: Thanks, you guys (Minny, Cool, and you, Marina)! :spin: :grouphug: :kiss3: Aw, thanks for loving my new profile photo and siggie(s). :blush: Dang it! I wish our profile photo display is bigger...hehe, I added all those special effects for nothing; it's hard to see them! :whahuh: But my siggie photos look good! :bhehe: Just something simple for now until more ToomVill photos are released. :woot: Going to sleep now. :yawn: Well, :goodnite: to you, dear Marina! :kiss:

One "new old" ToomVill photo for the night. :wub:

Credit: Kate's (katesontichaihttps://twitter.com/katesontichai) Twitter.

DaisyDukes* said:
ToomVill looks so cute. Love their wardrobe.

Hiya, Daisy! :kiss3: :grouphug: I agree! I love both their wardrobes! :thumbsup: So perfect together...! :drool: Hehe, :goodnite:, Daisy! :kiss: