Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Leaving this page along time and than my huge comeback with tons of pictures. My Toomtam looks so :O in here. I :heart: him :thumbsup: for being handsome for all of his fans. And Vill looks very Gorgeous in here gotta give her a :kiss: for being pretty. I can't wait till this airs.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Chalidaluvprin said:
Leaving this page along time and than my huge comeback with tons of pictures. My Toomtam looks so :eek: in here. I :heart: him :thumbsup: for being handsome for all of his fans. And Vill looks very Gorgeous in here gotta give her a :kiss: for being pretty. I can't wait till this airs.

Hehe, wonderful treats for your comeback, huh, Minny? :lol2: We may have to wait until the end of this year for it to air. :teary: I'm too tired to gush over the NJ cast for the moment, for I still have to prepare for work... :yawn: Will save the gushing for a later date. :D

AikOm^_^

Some more pictures...just a few, yay! :phew: The pictures of ToomVill holding the bouquets of flowers and posing together are adorable! :wub:

Credits: Dow Dowtoomtam's Facebook, as tagged.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Those are some awesome HD photos Maiko! This is probably the most active I've been in this thread. Lol. I like your new profile. I'm really loving the clarity of our profile pictures. Nice and crystal clear. I can't wait until they post up a summary of the synopsis. I know it's a remake, but I've never seen the original and wonder how they will change things. 

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
Those are some awesome HD photos Maiko! This is probably the most active I've been in this thread. Lol. I like your new profile. I'm really loving the clarity of our profile pictures. Nice and crystal clear. I can't wait until they post up a summary of the synopsis. I know it's a remake, but I've never seen the original and wonder how they will change things. 

Hehe, yes, the most active you've been so far. :coverlaf: And eek, thanks for liking my new profile photo. :spin: I normally add special effects to my profile photos before setting them up, but I don't have the luxury to do that at the moment; I've already spent too much time on saving and re-uploading NJ's opening ceremony pictures. :whaha: Yikes, using Google Translate, I think one website states that NJ is a romantic comedy, dear Mahalo. :whahuh: Oh, darn. :lol: Just hope it's a good one for your sakes. :D Yes, I'm interested to see what changes Aom will make, for looks like there are already a lot of changes... :eek:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Hehe, yes, the most active you've been so far. :coverlaf: And eek, thanks for liking my new profile photo. :spin: I normally add special effects to my profile photos before setting them up, but I don't have the luxury to do that at the moment; I've already spent too much time on saving and re-uploading NJ's opening ceremony pictures. :whaha: Yikes, using Google Translate, I think one website states that NJ is a romantic comedy, dear Mahalo. :whahuh: Oh, darn. :lol: Just hope it's a good one for your sakes. :D Yes, I'm interested to see what changes Aom will make, for looks like there are already a lot of changes... :eek:
The fact that it's a romantic comedy is BIG change considering that the original genre is drama. Oh darn, I was hoping for another drama lakorn for the two. That's my favorite: kiss/slap. 

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
The fact that it's a romantic comedy is BIG change considering that the original genre is drama. Oh darn, I was hoping for another drama lakorn for the two. That's my favorite: kiss/slap. 

I know...there goes our hope of seeing them in another dramatic kiss/slap. :console: Even now, just knowing that Aom's a pretty conservative actress got me worrying that we won't get to see a lot of skinship between ToomVill...or kisses. :lmao: Ooh, hope Aom knows what we want to see and makes it interesting for us. :worthy:

AikOm^_^

Well, off to work. :tearybye: If there's time to spare by the time I get back tonight, I'll share other pictures. :woot: Later, guys! :grouphug:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
Lol. We should totally tweet Aom that. :thumbsup:
I also want to see them in a slap/kiss lakorn too. Hope in the future we will see them. Good night. Gotta go wipe up some tears from watching SSP and Koo Gum. I was just wondering will Toomtam look good in Japanese soldier clothes and be a Kobori while Vill be Ang/Hediko. :c

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, I don't think we'll ever have enough photos of ToomVill. Haha, they just gotta keep the photos coming!!
Air at the end of this year? That's still so far away :cry: 
But the longer it takes, the better the lakorn, right? Hopefully :cheer: 
Yes, Navin is really handsome here. As for A Passin, I don't see much of him :O
& thank you for the correction about the ceremony & it not being the fitting. I wasn't quite sure :)

Again, thank you for the photos, Maiko. You're too awesome, you know that?
I'm loving the bouquets. They're so pretty and ToomVill holding them is even better :heart: 

Minny: Toomtam would look great in soldier clothes. Oh gosh, just imagining that boy in uniform makes me giggle like a little schoolgirl, LOL.  :pervie: 
I miss SSP, I shall go back and rewatch scenes. As for Koo Gum, I've never seen it.
And where have you been, girl? I've missed you. 

Mahalo & Maiko, loving both of your main pics. I'm thinking about changing my main pic, too. Will hopefully change it soon. Just gotta whip some artsy skills out! haha :coverlaf: 

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
Lol. We should totally tweet Aom that. :thumbsup:
I also want to see them in a slap/kiss lakorn too. Hope in the future we will see them. Good night. Gotta go wipe up some tears from watching SSP and Koo Gum. I was just wondering will Toomtam look good in Japanese soldier clothes and be a Kobori while Vill be Ang/Hediko. :c

Ooh, let's, Minny! :highfive: Aom may be more active on her IG, so let's do so on her IG, too. :coverlaf: Gah, ok, I have my precious nephew's birthday celebration coming up soon, but hopefully, I'll still be able to get our ToomVill things done. :spin: I need to make a return on IG. :lol: Oh, gosh, Minny! For sure Toomtam would look AWESOME in a Japanese soldier's uniform; he even looks a little bit Japanese to me. Toomtam can be my Kobori any day. :spin: And I've always imagined Vill as Angsumalin/Hideko; she's my perfect image of Aug. :wub: ToomVill would make a beautiful and heart-wrenching Kobori - Aug/Hideko. :cry:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, I don't think we'll ever have enough photos of ToomVill. Haha, they just gotta keep the photos coming!!
Air at the end of this year? That's still so far away :cry: 
But the longer it takes, the better the lakorn, right? Hopefully :cheer: 
Yes, Navin is really handsome here. As for A Passin, I don't see much of him :eek:
& thank you for the correction about the ceremony & it not being the fitting. I wasn't quite sure :)

Again, thank you for the photos, Maiko. You're too awesome, you know that?
I'm loving the bouquets. They're so pretty and ToomVill holding them is even better :heart: 

Minny: Toomtam would look great in soldier clothes. Oh gosh, just imagining that boy in uniform makes me giggle like a little schoolgirl, LOL.  :pervie: 
I miss SSP, I shall go back and rewatch scenes. As for Koo Gum, I've never seen it.
And where have you been, girl? I've missed you. 

Mahalo & Maiko, loving both of your main pics. I'm thinking about changing my main pic, too. Will hopefully change it soon. Just gotta whip some artsy skills out! haha :coverlaf: 

Ooh, I hope so, Marina girl (about the continuous ToomVill photos). :woot: Yes,, I'm hoping that the longer time they spend on NJ, the better it will turn out for us. ^_^ Oh! And it's even more likely now that we'll reach page 100 before it airs. :whahuh: :thumbsup: ...You're welcome for the correction, but sorry if I sounded so mean. :teary: I love the flower bouquets, too; they're definitely beautiful. And yes! ToomVill holding them and posing together is EVEN BETTER FOR SURE! Gah, Marina girl, you described perfectly how I'm feeling! :bravo: ToomVill posing with the fans are just as cute! But seriously, just them together with the bouquets...gives me the butterflies. :bhehe:

Aw, I'm not as awesome as you, Mahalo, Minny, and the others. :grouphug: But thank you. :kiss3: Oh, gosh, same here, Marina! Imagining Toomtam in a uniform got me giggling as well! :ghehe: :rofl: Ooh, do you mean that you've never seen Koo Gum AT ALL, or just a particular version of it? :eek: Such a tear-jerking story... :weep: Oh, thanks for loving our main pics (Mahalo's and mine hehe). :dance1: I need to whip out my artistic "skills" again. I want an even better profile photo. And it's also time for a new siggie! Got our wish: more ToomVill photos from the opening ceremony to add to the collection. :woot: :yahoo:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Wahhh, you girls are making me drool over Toomtam being in a uniform. Love love love a man in a uniform. What if he gets to be Chanchon in the remake of Manee Yardfah?!? That lakorn is very dear to my heart, and I only want my favorites to remake it so he should feel honored about me considering him as a potential p'ek. Only problem is that I don't like Channel 5 actors or their productions so I'm not totally supportive of the idea. I only favor Toomtam and Aom. Vill needs to work more on her acting and maybe I'll like her a bit more. . Although, I really want Kwan and Weir to remake it. Sigh. Only in my dreams.  

Oh, and I just wanted to add how much I'm not used to my profile picture because usually they're of my favorite actresses. I sometimes go over and reread comments in each thread and don't realize that I'm reading my own comments until I read them...Toomtam is too handsome that I don't realize that he's MINE (my profile). Lol. This isn't normal. Never had this problem.

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
Wahhh, you girls are making me drool over Toomtam being in a uniform. Love love love a man in a uniform. What if he gets to be Chanchon in the remake of Manee Yardfah?!? That lakorn is very dear to my heart, and I only want my favorites to remake it so he should feel honored about me considering him as a potential p'ek. Only problem is that I don't like Channel 5 actors or their productions so I'm not totally supportive of the idea. I only favor Toomtam and Aom. Vill needs to work more on her acting and maybe I'll like her a bit more. . Although, I really want Kwan and Weir to remake it. Sigh. Only in my dreams.  

Oh, and I just wanted to add how much I'm not used to my profile picture because usually they're of my favorite actresses. I sometimes go over and reread comments in each thread and don't realize that I'm reading my own comments until I read them...Toomtam is too handsome that I don't realize that he's MINE (my profile). Lol. This isn't normal. Never had this problem.

Aw, Exact productions can be improved. Come on, now, Exact! :strong: Ooh, Vill definitely needs improvement on her acting, too. Sad but true, Mahalo. :eek:uch: :lol: I hope she continues to challenge herself so that she can reach Aom and Anne's level one day. :spin: A man in uniform is an exhilarating sight, especially a handsome one at that! :woot: Toomtam would make a very charming Chanchon. :wub: Hah, :rofl: to the last part in your post. :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

I guess I'll just share some pictures every now and then, so that the pictures don't take up too much space. :phew:

Credits: adam_baozai & villwannarotfc's IGs.

Note: Golly gee, I am so in love with this beautiful photo! :faint: Such a gorgeous shot! :wub: Although I love all their photos. :bhehe: Darn, I wish there are more pictures of ToomVill wearing their NJ shirts. :spin:

Note: Aw, love my Aom and Vill! My two favorite Thai actresses! :wub: But there are still so many that I admire and like! :D Ooh, I forgot to gush over my Aom! She looks freakin' amazing and gorgeous during the ceremony! :thumbsup: Love, love, :heart: her yellow skirt and NJ shirt! Squeal! Aom, you don't look a day over twenty! Aom and Vill are even more beautiful together. :cry: They look so adorable together. Please continue to guide Vill, P'Aom! :worthy: Hope that she (and Toomtam) will continue to improve under your wing. ^_^

AikOm^_^

Uh-oh, have to go to sleep now... :eek: Will share more pictures tomorrow if I can. :goodnite:, guys! Sweet dreams! :grouphug: :kiss:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@marina
I have been gone to my schooling it is almost the end of third term so I have to study hard. Also I my to go get things ready for my self designing project. I am just gone gone gone for education. I missed you guys to much too!!!!

@maiko
I will tweet and IG Aom later today. :D I will at least get half of our Toomtam and Vill shipping job done. Oh yeah :thumbsup: Toomtam looks a bit Japanese and let me go photoshop something and being it back here too the thread. :kiss:

More Artworks coming!!! :yes:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: I hope there are more ToomVill photos, too since I know we won't ever be satisfied, hehe :coverlaf: 
Yeah, I'm sure we'll reach 100 pages before it airs, yayyy  :thumbsup: 
Aw, you didn't sound mean at all, Maiko. You always say things to nicely and you were just correcting me. Don't feel bad at all :console: 
Yes, they definitely give me the butterflies~

You're too modest, you are awesome, :heart: 
Agreed, I love men in uniform especially Toomtam. Yes, I've never seen any versions of Koo Gum before, just bits of Bie's Koo Gum since my sister watched it but I don't know much about the storyline.
I do love your guys' main pics since it allows me to see ToomVill around asianfuse more often, hehehe :yes: 
Yes, I want to make a new siggie as well~

Mahalo: I have never seen Manee Yardfah before but I heard it's really good.
As for Toomtam being in uniform, it's certainly a sight to drool over, haha :drool: 
I happen to favor Channel 5 a lot but I don't care for much Channel 5 actors, too. Toomtam is my favorite.
Kwan and Weir? Ooohhh, they had amazing chemistry. They should definitely pair up again.
LOL, you're too funny not remembering your profile pic is yours :coverlaf: 

Maiko, I love that first picture of ToomVill there. They are such a dashing couple, awwww.
As for Aom, I agree she looks beautiful at the event.
I love how her dress matches her earrings. Great combo and I'm loving her lip color. She still looks so young.

Minny: It's almost the end of my 3rd term, too. I believe I have a month until my 3rd term is over.
I wish you good luck with your studying :cheer: 
Self designing project? Sounds fun. Hope you're doing well though, don't get too stressed ^__^

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@marina
I have been gone to my schooling it is almost the end of third term so I have to study hard. Also I my to go get things ready for my self designing project. I am just gone gone gone for education. I missed you guys to much too!!!!

@maiko
I will tweet and IG Aom later today. :D I will at least get half of our Toomtam and Vill shipping job done. Oh yeah :thumbsup: Toomtam looks a bit Japanese and let me go photoshop something and being it back here too the thread. :kiss:

More Artworks coming!!! :yes:

Aw, everybody's busy during this time (er, all the time, actually :lol:). Hang in there, Minny! Marina and I will be cheering for you! I'm cheering for both you guys! :console: :grouphug: It makes it even more special when I hear from you and the others. Always bring a huge smile to my face, reading all your sweet and funny comments. :bhehe: Eek, I really have to manage my time better and get it through my slow brain that it's best to tweet to Aom and let her know on IG how we'll support NJ... :smack: K, will do that today, too! :yes: Eek, waiting anxiously for your new artworks, Minny girl! Excited! :dance3:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: I hope there are more ToomVill photos, too since I know we won't ever be satisfied, hehe :coverlaf: 
Yeah, I'm sure we'll reach 100 pages before it airs, yayyy  :thumbsup: 
Aw, you didn't sound mean at all, Maiko. You always say things to nicely and you were just correcting me. Don't feel bad at all :console: 
Yes, they definitely give me the butterflies~

You're too modest, you are awesome, :heart: 
Agreed, I love men in uniform especially Toomtam. Yes, I've never seen any versions of Koo Gum before, just bits of Bie's Koo Gum since my sister watched it but I don't know much about the storyline.
I do love your guys' main pics since it allows me to see ToomVill around asianfuse more often, hehehe :yes: 
Yes, I want to make a new siggie as well~

Mahalo: I have never seen Manee Yardfah before but I heard it's really good.
As for Toomtam being in uniform, it's certainly a sight to drool over, haha :drool: 
I happen to favor Channel 5 a lot but I don't care for much Channel 5 actors, too. Toomtam is my favorite.
Kwan and Weir? Ooohhh, they had amazing chemistry. They should definitely pair up again.
LOL, you're too funny not remembering your profile pic is yours :coverlaf: 

Maiko, I love that first picture of ToomVill there. They are such a dashing couple, awwww.
As for Aom, I agree she looks beautiful at the event.
I love how her dress matches her earrings. Great combo and I'm loving her lip color. She still looks so young.

Minny: It's almost the end of my 3rd term, too. I believe I have a month until my 3rd term is over.
I wish you good luck with your studying :cheer: 
Self designing project? Sounds fun. Hope you're doing well though, don't get too stressed ^__^

Haha, so true, Marina girl (to the first sentence and everything else). :coverlaf: Aw, ok; thanks for not taking any offense, then. You're too darn sweet. :flowers: :kiss: Gah, I miss Balu_bear, Bun-bun, Cool girl, KimBerry, SokLaHote, EVERYBODY! :grouphug: Hope that whenever they have a chance to check out this thread, it will make them happy to see the ToomVill photos. ^_^ And I hope that everybody is doing fine and fabulous! :spin: :kiss: Hehe, glad to hear from Amylovemeng1, Cecilia, Ceda_lee, Lakornfan8, Nanciie, Preetam, and everybody else! :grouphug:

To the bolded part in your post: :thumbsup: and :lolyup:!!! Oh, so you don't know much Koo Gum's heartbreaking storyline... :cry: Kobori is one of my favorite p'ek characters... His love for his Aug/Hideko is a reminiscence of Toomtam's passion for all his nang'eks; I can totally picture Toomtam as Kobori. :blush: He'll bring out so much in Kobori's character! :thumbsup: Koo Gum's story will bring you to tears, sensitive and sweet Marina. :spin: Toomtam is my favorite actor in Channel 5...at the moment. :D

I know! That first picture of ToomVill is indeed dashing! Blows me away! :faint: :drools: Aom looks incredible at the ceremony...woot! :spicy: Ooh, you're right; Aom's skirt matches her earrings...or vice versa. She looks stunning in yellow. Not a lot of people can pull off the color.

Good luck with your studies, Marina girl! :numchuck: :cheer:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
oh man the fake beard on Toomtam makes him look a rapist lol I want that fake beard off of him

anyways, ToomVill look cute together.  Toomtam's fans are so freaking loyal and cute. They brought him so many flowers and presents. Saw lots of them on IG blessing Toomtam.

Thanks for all updates girls!

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
oh man the fake beard on Toomtam makes him look a rapist lol I want that fake beard off of him

anyways, ToomVill look cute together.  Toomtam's fans are so freaking loyal and cute. They brought him so many flowers and presents. Saw lots of them on IG blessing Toomtam.

Thanks for all updates girls!

Aw, that's true. :lmao3: He looks dangerous and sweet at the same time to me. :lol: I still find him so sexy with it, especially when he's not wearing the black beanie... :drool: Eek, if only we could be there, too! Anyway, glad to hear from you again, Daisy! :kiss: