phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
He sounds like a good addition to NJ. :yes: I'm looking forward to his performance in here. :thumbup: We do move fast, but there's barely updates... :cry1: :lolyup: Still, great fun chatting with friends. :grouphug: So looking forward to NJ's opening ceremony and everybody's final look in here (oh, the rest of NJ's cast as well). I hope the wardrobe improves. :lol:

So there has been very little updates on this lakorn too! Sheesh how many problems are there! HAHA. Like I mentioned somewhere, can't remember, Yah Luem Chun hasn't released a single teaser, Ken just DROPPED OUT from Mafia Luerd Mungkorn, there are no updates on Ab Ruk Online at all, Lah Ruk Sud Krop Fah has halted filming for a while, and now this one barely has updates?? What's wrong this year?? HAHA. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol phaman. hahaha. WELCOME to 2014! lol jkjk

yea, it has been rather quiet. What's all these actors doing? they're not doing their job of filming anymore lol jk

thanks Maiko. :) You're so hardworking! I myself is waiting for more pictures of ToomVill! :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:

yea, it has been rather quiet. What's all these actors doing? they're not doing their job of filming anymore lol jk

thanks Maiko. :) You're so hardworking! I myself is waiting for more pictures of ToomVill! :)

URGH. What a horrible start. HAHA. Hopefully it gets better. 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
So there has been very little updates on this lakorn too! Sheesh how many problems are there! HAHA. Like I mentioned somewhere, can't remember, Yah Luem Chun hasn't released a single teaser, Ken just DROPPED OUT from Mafia Luerd Mungkorn, there are no updates on Ab Ruk Online at all, Lah Ruk Sud Krop Fah has halted filming for a while, and now this one barely has updates?? What's wrong this year?? HAHA. 

Yes, little updates as well. :mellow: Oh, wow, I see this isn't the only lakorn having "problems." :lol: Even Ab Ruk Online have no updates, huh? Gah, we're forever waiting! :rant: Definitely not the best start, so I'm with you...hopefully, this year gets better! :lol2:

DaisyDukes* said:

Aw, you're welcome! :lol: I'm sure they're working hard to please us, but it's so hard to wait for updates... :teary: Hmm, I supposed I am hardworking when it comes to our ToomVill. :whahuh: Hopefully, we get more updates in February. :woot:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
OMG, all the lakorns I'm anticipating have problems....

They better be worth it for the pain and wait they're putting us through, huh? :lolyup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
They better be worth it for the pain and wait they're putting us through, huh? :lolyup:

Yes it just better be. Or I'm going to  :gungirl: . JUST KIDDING! Haha. Not to that extent. I will definitely do this though  :numchuck: .

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
There's something going on with this year's lakorns, it seems every single one of them is taking FOREVER just to air. I'm going to have a lot stalking to do. lol....I was thinking that Cubic was going to air in January considering it's done filming but still nothing. All of these 2014 lakorns better be worth it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:
There's something going on with this year's lakorns, it seems every single one of them is taking FOREVER just to air. I'm going to have a lot stalking to do. lol....I was thinking that Cubic was going to air in January considering it's done filming but still nothing. All of these 2014 lakorns better be worth it.

That one too?! HAHA. Something is up...

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yes it just better be. Or I'm going to  :gungirl: . JUST KIDDING! Haha. Not to that extent. I will definitely do this though  :numchuck: .

It's not going to be a pretty sight for me if the lakorns I'm looking forward to turn out to be disappointments. :nono1: SSP was painful enough. :weep: Although I did enjoy the emotional journey and stress it put me through. :lol: I want NJ to be even better! :wub: I've been feeling so nostalgic lately and been missing the old, good lakorns... :teary: I hope NJ takes a step back, and I hope Aom will be smart enough to use the old lakorns for inspiration. :spin: Time to tweet her again! :scratchchin:

sweetie-dara said:

Yes! Cubic's another one! :rant: I thought it would air by now, too, but nope! Still no airing date. :rolleyes:

phatman said:
That one too?! HAHA. Something is up...

Yes, that one, too. :cry:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Maiko^_^ said:
It's not going to be a pretty sight for me if the lakorns I'm looking forward to turn out to be disappointments. :nono1: SSP was painful enough. :weep: Although I did enjoy the emotional journey and stress it put me through. :lol: I want NJ to be even better! :wub: I've been feeling so nostalgic lately and been missing the old, good lakorns... :teary: I hope NJ takes a step back, and I hope Aom will be smart enough to use the old lakorns for inspiration. :spin: Time to tweet her again! :scratchchin:

Yes! Cubic's another one! :rant: I thought it would air by now, too, but nope! Still no airing date. :rolleyes:

These lakorns are making me mad. I would hate for the lakorn to be a disappointment, but even if they are, I'll still watch them. It's just taking such a long time and forever just to air or even get started. I should just go nag all of the producers and directors LOL

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Definitely not going to be a pretty sight!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:
These lakorns are making me mad. I would hate for the lakorn to be a disappointment, but even if they are, I'll still watch them. It's just taking such a long time and forever just to air or even get started. I should just go nag all of the producers and directors LOL

We should go on a riot! Just for lakorns. Haha.

AikOm^_^

sweetie-dara said:

You should! :thumbup: I'm excited for Cubic, but trying not to have too much hope... :nailbiter: Same here, I'll watch it, even if it turns out to be a disappointment. Unless, it just isn't too exciting. :lolyup:

phatman said:
Definitely not going to be a pretty sight!

I've seen you rant before. :lmao3:

phatman said:
We should go on a riot! Just for lakorns. Haha.

Yeah, right... You'll probably use your siblings' accounts or something. :rolleyes: :coverlaf:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

You should! :thumbup: I'm excited for Cubic, but trying not to have too much hope... :nailbiter: Same here, I'll watch it, even if it turns out to be a disappointment. Unless, it just isn't too exciting. :lolyup:

I've seen you rant before. :lmao3:

Yeah, right... You'll probably use your siblings' accounts or something. :rolleyes: :coverlaf:
And I'm not afraid to rant. If I have to, I'll create a FB, twitter, IG account just to rant and nag at them! Haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
And I'm not afraid to rant. If I have to, I'll create a FB, twitter, IG account just to rant and nag at them! Haha.

Huh, really? :whahuh: Let me know when that happen then. :D I've been leaving suggestions left and right. :coverlaf:

sweetie-dara said:
I probably will, even though I don't know Thai. lol

Oh, that's right...I don't know Thai as well, but I think there's got to be somebody who understands English. :yes: And most of the Thai celebrities do understand English as well hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Huh, really? :whahuh: Let me know when that happen then. :D I've been leaving suggestions left and right. :coverlaf:

Oh, that's right...I don't know Thai as well, but I think there's got to be somebody who understands English. :yes: And most of the Thai celebrities do understand English as well hehe.
Of course. Haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Of course. Haha.

When I have time, I'm going to have to try to create an IG account... :eek: I've been leaving tweets on Aom's Twitter, but not the most reliable way to contact her. :cry1: I'm having trouble finding her official Facebook...too many! :faint:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Maiko^_^ said:

Yeah that's true