songielove

sarNie Juvenile
@Maiko, nine_noi is actually Mommy Toomtam's account. ^^

Even though there aren't much updates on NJ, i'm glad because i don't want ToomVill to work on too many projects at the same time. Toomtam has been filming lakorn after lakorn this year, non-stop. 4(?) lakorns in two years is a lot for a newbie actor (whose skills aren't so newbie ^_^ ). But to add to that, it's really because i want them to focus only on NJ when the time comes so we can have abundance of photos and stories to spazzz about! :D :D

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@marina
I'm here!!! But where's maiko? This thread seems so quite with no updates. I didn't get in here because of business

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Minny: Yeah, I think she was here earlier, too and I felt her presence .. LOL, JK. Anyways, I want to keep this thread going. What should we chat about? :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Minny: LOL, I like that topic. Oh gosh, yesss, his kissable lips and his breathing during this intimate scenes ... ;)

Merry Christmas, ToomVill lovers :D Hope your day is going great!!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hey, guys! :hiya: I'm going to be busy for the next week or so, so I'll be taking a mini vacation from AF.... :teary: :cry1: Don't know when I'll make my return...perhaps on Tuesday, if I'm lucky. Super late, but MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!! :xmas:  :grouphug: :kiss: :kiss3: Marina, Minny, Mahalo, Songie, Ntsuab-Ci, Ceda_lee, SokLaHote, Cool, Daisy, Phatman, Aiyaja, AND EVERYBODY ELSE, I hope that you guys have a lovely Christmas and even better days to come! :wink: I'll get back to the replies when I return. :wink: I :heart: you guys! :cry:

Oh, yeah...even though I probably won't have the luxury to comment, haha, I'll be liking two posts per day haha. :lolyup: :loool:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
MARINA: happy late Christmas. Lets begin the topic. Is it only me or somebody who notices when ever he kissed all of his girls lips the always don't take the action back like they just let him take the scene all the way. I also wonder? Did he ever kissed may the exact same way he does in his lakorn? If that's true she's a lucky person!!!

MAIKO: don't worry we will take care of the theard has going as possible. I hope you have a fun Vacation time and see you on Tuesday, if we are lucky enough to see you.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Hey, guys! :hiya: I'm going to be busy for the next week or so, so I'll be taking a mini vacation from AF.... :teary: :cry1: Don't know when I'll make my return...perhaps on Tuesday, if I'm lucky. Super late, but MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!! :xmas:  :grouphug: :kiss: :kiss3: Marina, Minny, Mahalo, Songie, Ntsuab-Ci, Ceda_lee, SokLaHote, Cool, Daisy, Phatman, Aiyaja, AND EVERYBODY ELSE, I hope that you guys have a lovely Christmas and even better days to come! :wink: I'll get back to the replies when I return. :wink: I :heart: you guys! :cry:

Oh, yeah...even though I probably won't have the luxury to comment, haha, I'll be liking two posts per day haha. :lolyup: :loool:
Happy holidays everyone! :) I've been blessed to be part of such a kind community who shares the same love for Thai lakorns. Lol. I hope everyone have a safe and very happy holiday. Especially you Maiko! Enjoy your vacation. AF sure misses you. Haha. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think Maiko mentioned something about going to be MIA for a bit. I've been MIA too lately. However, I should be able to slowly find more time.

Um, not that many updates on this lakorn...Vill is filming Leh Nang Fah right now, so all of the updates are in regards to that lakorn.

EDIT:  Hm....so there's news that Vill has another project and that project is going to be with P'Nok. They asked him why did he choose Vill, he said because she's buddies with his daughter.
Dude, I hope this project doesn't affect Vill's schedule in here.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
AIYAJA: I also hope so to. I hope it doesn't affect NJ. I also want to know what lakorn will it be. Isn't P'Nok is a director for channel 3?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Thank you for letting us know, girl. I was wondering and worrying about you :) You seem quite busy but I hope it's a good kind of busy. Hope you're having fun w/ your holidays :D Love you, too!

Minny: Thank you, Merry Christmas to you, too :) Oh yeah, I wonder that, too. The girls never really kiss back, it's like he's doing all the work and overpowering XD The girls must be too dazed to kiss back, LOLOL. But yeah, his girlfriend's so lucky :D

Aiyaja: Hope it doesn't affect NJ, too. And buddies with his daughter? LOLOL. I love how Vill's getting a lot of lakorn opportunities though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know what I found interesting. If Anne picks up Ab Ruk Online fast and finishes filming around mid-year next year, we might get to watch it along with this lakorn. That means Peter and Toomtam and Vill for me all over again. HAHAHA. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
All I read was, fans are speculating that the filming for Vill's new project may begin sometime after March. I just don't know how Ngao Jai is going to fit in.