Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
She got all those pictures from my bedroom!! Lol, I have tons of pictures of Toomtam in a folder. She probably sneaked into my folder. She also probably asked my mom to print them for her too. She doesn't care that Nee tricked Thit this is what she says to me "Minny its just the same people Gan and Nee are the same people plus they are just acting out in a script" and yeah she didn't care about pierced earrings in guys if it matches them. Yup she's a Nadech fan to. She's got like every of his lakorn.

I love Tiks style as KongPope to.
@huajaikuangter
She sometimes cute and funny but mean sometimes to. She ok just with one pierced earrings for guys but with 3 or up she will call them gangsters. I was shocked though that day she took all my lovely pictures and put it up. Lol it's ok at least you fixed it. I love pierced ears on some guys to but some guys doesn't match them.

@daisydukes
Tik is so awesome with his pierced and Toomtam gust gotta say last life he was a girl or what why does he have to look HOTT having his ear pierced.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
She got all those pictures from my bedroom!! Lol, I have tons of pictures of Toomtam in a folder. She probably sneaked into my folder. She also probably asked my mom to print them for her too. She doesn't care that Nee tricked Thit this is what she says to me "Minny its just the same people Gan and Nee are the same people plus they are just acting out in a script" and yeah she didn't care about pierced earrings in guys if it matches them. Yup she's a Nadech fan to. She's got like every of his lakorn.

I love Tiks style as KongPope to.

Wha-? She did?! Hah, how sneaky and cute! :coverlaf: Seriously, your grandma's awesome, Minny!!! :spin: :thumbsup: Aw, I can just picture her doing all of those things! :lolyup: *Squeal* Sounds like she really :heart: ToomVill like us, too! :woot2: :yahoo: :highfive: That's so sweet! Your grandma is special for approving of guys with ear piercings. :wub: Good thing Toomtam only has one piercing in each ear. :phew: :lol:

I know! I honestly think Tik looks his best as Kongpope in RLSR!!! :drool: :blush: But he's looking mighty fine with Anne T in Yah Leum Chum, too. :D As for your comment to Daisy about Toomtam's "past" life: :lmao3: :loool: :lmao: :rofl:!!!!! :coverlaf: Well, Toomtam's very purrrrrty! :drools: Handsome, too! :lol:

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
thread moves fast lol.

@DaisyDukes*  Tik so far has been the only one that's gotten away with wearing an earring. I usually don't find it sexy at all, but I guess Tik can't do anything unsexy in my book. As for Toomtam getting his ears pierced, I only hope it's one ear and not both...or if it's both he doesn't wear earring on both ears. I find that really weird. 

AikOm^_^

Maryasha said:
thread moves fast lol.

@DaisyDukes*  Tik so far has been the only one that's gotten away with wearing an earring. I usually don't find it sexy at all, but I guess Tik can't do anything unsexy in my book. As for Toomtam getting his ears pierced, I only hope it's one ear and not both...or if it's both he doesn't wear earring on both ears. I find that really weird. 

Not fast enough for me. :lol: Hmm, from what I remember, I believe Toomtam has both ears pierced...one piercing for each ear... :scratchhead2: Great, now I'm doubting myself...will research on it. :D

Update/Edit: Yeah, he does have both his ears pierced. :yes:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Wha-? She did?! Hah, how sneaky and cute! :coverlaf: Seriously, your grandma's awesome, Minny!!! :spin: :thumbsup: Aw, I can just picture her doing all of those things! :lolyup: *Squeal* Sounds like she really :heart: ToomVill like us, too! :woot2: :yahoo: :highfive: That's so sweet! Your grandma is special for approving of guys with ear piercings. :wub: Good thing Toomtam only has one piercing in each ear. :phew: :lol:

I know! I honestly think Tik looks his best as Kongpope in RLSR!!! :drool: :blush: But he's looking mighty fine with Anne T in Yah Leum Chum, too. :D As for your comment to Daisy about Toomtam's "past" life: :lmao3: :loool: :lmao: :rofl:!!!!! :coverlaf: Well, Toomtam's very purrrrrty! :drools: Handsome, too! :lol:
Tik does look handsome in Yah Leum Chan and RLSR.

My grandma is always funny like that but when she hates and actress/ actor she will hate forever like Charabelle in PRPR with Toomtam, my grandma hates her for going if Chisanu. And she still hates her forever.

I total agree Toomtam is purtty and handsome. Just have to say I think the peirced ears make him glow some how.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
Tik does look handsome in Yah Leum Chan and RLSR.

My grandma is always funny like that but when she hates and actress/ actor she will hate forever like Charabelle in PRPR with Toomtam, my grandma hates her for going if Chisanu. And she still hates her forever.

I total agree Toomtam is purtty and handsome. Just have to say I think the peirced ears make him glow some how.

Tik isn't getting any younger, but he looks real good with Anne in YLC. :yes: Aw, your grandma dislikes Charebelle? :teary: Well, I'm not fond of Charebelle myself, and her role in PA isn't helping her out... :no: Chisanu? :scratchhead2: I'm afraid I haven't watched PRPR in details to know what or who Chisanu is, Minny. :eek: :lol:

Yeah! :woot: Toomtam's ear piercings do enhance his handsomeness... :spicy: :drool: :blush: :spin: I'd love to see him in a bad boy/playboy role! Again, he's ideal for Kongpope's role!!! :thumbsup: :D And who better to be his Namneung other than Vill? :lolyup: Hahaha, here I go again, with hoping that they'll reunite for a RLSR remake. :wub:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yea, I think Toomtam does have both ears pierced, but he usually only wears on side side, left side mostly.  I love his diamond stud, it's the most beautiful glow on his ear. lol So pretty!!! :wink:

Toomtam is a pretty boy too. ^^ There was an older interview where Toomtam's dad mentioned that when Toomtam was born, he looked so beautiful, like a girl, that he almost named Toomtam, Oob-Ib (LOL) but decided not to and instead named him Toomtam! 55 It was a really funny interview, but Toomtam's dad seems so cool, friendly and down to earth. He always makes me smile, such a cute father.

My favorite Toomtam feature is his lips. Those thin but so beautiful and unique lips that can kiss so well. Lol. I love his lips and smile! :)

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
yea, I think Toomtam does have both ears pierced, but he usually only wears on side side, left side mostly.  I love his diamond stud, it's the most beautiful glow on his ear. lol So pretty!!! :wink:

Toomtam is a pretty boy too. ^^ There was an older interview where Toomtam's dad mentioned that when Toomtam was born, he looked so beautiful, like a girl, that he almost named Toomtam, Oob-Ib (LOL) but decided not to and instead named him Toomtam! 55 It was a really funny interview, but Toomtam's dad seems so cool, friendly and down to earth. He always makes me smile, such a cute father.

My favorite Toomtam feature is his lips. Those thin but so beautiful and unique lips that can kiss so well. Lol. I love his lips and smile! :)

That explains loads on why most of the Toomtam pictures I found seem to focus on his left ear with his stud. That's why it was so hard finding a picture of his right ear. :lolyup: Oh, Daisy! Your thoughts crack me up! :loool: :lmao2: :lmao3: :highfive: From his diamond stud to his lips. :lol2: As for Toomtam's dad's interview, aw! So funnie and heartwarming! :wub: :lmao: :spin: Hehehe, I need to look up Toomtam's baby pictures. :D I'm sure he was a beautiful baby! :lol:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Tik isn't getting any younger, but he looks real good with Anne in YLC. :yes: Aw, your grandma dislikes Charebelle? :teary: Well, I'm not fond of Charebelle myself, and her role in PA isn't helping her out... :no: Chisanu? :scratchhead2: I'm afraid I haven't watched PRPR in details to know what or who Chisanu is, Minny. :eek: :lol:

Yeah! :woot: Toomtam's ear piercings do enhance his handsomeness... :spicy: :drool: :blush: :spin: I'd love to see him in a bad boy/playboy role! Again, he's ideal for Kongpope's role!!! :thumbsup: :D And who better to be his Namneung other than Vill? :lolyup: Hahaha, here I go again, with hoping that they'll reunite for a RLSR remake. :wub:
I would really love to see him in a bad boy/ playboy which goes back to KongPopes role. Who can be better than Vill? If from channel 5 then I will say IDK, but if it any other actress I still think Vill will be the best Namnueng.
About PRPR is kinda like Ngao Hua Jai (mark and mint n and Nadech) lakorn. But different characters. Chisanu is played buy Singto. He plays a blind guy who secretly loves Charabelle. When she lost her memory he got his eye fixed and he tries to come back Charabelle will believe Toomtam as her boyfriend but she act like a b****. She starts hating Charabelle when the 2 guys fought over her!!! Idk but my grandma just hates her especially in PA to. She says Charabelle can't act but I think she's an ok actress. Back to Vill my grandma is awesome with her. She Vill have me photoshop pictures of her and Vill together plus Toomtam. I remember photoshopping a picture of her and Toomtam and Toomtam picture was kissing Gan but she made me changed Gan into her lol.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
I would really love to see him in a bad boy/ playboy which goes back to KongPopes role. Who can be better than Vill? If from channel 5 then I will say IDK, but if it any other actress I still think Vill will be the best Namnueng.
About PRPR is kinda like Ngao Hua Jai (mark and mint n and Nadech) lakorn. But different characters. Chisanu is played buy Singto. He plays a blind guy who secretly loves Charabelle. When she lost her memory he got his eye fixed and he tries to come back Charabelle will believe Toomtam as her boyfriend but she act like a b****. She starts hating Charabelle when the 2 guys fought over her!!! Idk but my grandma just hates her especially in PA to. She says Charabelle can't act but I think she's an ok actress. Back to Vill my grandma is awesome with her. She Vill have me photoshop pictures of her and Vill together plus Toomtam. I remember photoshopping a picture of her and Toomtam and Toomtam picture was kissing Gan but she made me changed Gan into her lol.

To be honest, I can picture Mo as Namneung, too, for she's petite like Aom, and she'd make a decent-looking Namneung, but I'm not a Mo fan, and I don't want any other girl besides Vill as Toomtam's Kongpope's Namneung. :lol: :wub: :blush: (Plus, Mo already had a chance to play a n'ek named Namneung in her lakorn with Pong, and goodness, that lakorn is a disaster. :facepalm: :rant:) Darn, I need to tweet to P'Aom about the possibilities of a RLSR remake! :woot: Give her ideas to pair up ToomVill again! :clap:

Hehe, see, I haven't watch Mark, Nadech, and Mint N's NHJ, either. :lolyup: Ah! I did suspect that Chisanu is Singto's character, but wasn't sure. :lol: Charebelle still needs to improve her acting. Same goes for my Vill, too. :spin: Golly! Your grandma is that much in love with them? :eek: And she makes you photoshop pictures of her with ToomVill?! :eyetwitch: :faint: Hahahaha, too funny and cute! :coverlaf: :lol2: Especially the last scenario! :lmao3:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

To be honest, I can picture Mo as Namneung, too, for she's petite like Aom, and she'd make a decent-looking Namneung, but I'm not a Mo fan, and I don't want any other girl besides Vill as Toomtam's Kongpope's Namneung. :lol: :wub: :blush: (Plus, Mo already had a chance to play a n'ek named Namneung in her lakorn with Pong, and goodness, that lakorn is a disaster. :facepalm: :rant:) Darn, I need to tweet to P'Aom about the possibilities of a RLSR remake! :woot: Give her ideas to pair up ToomVill again! :clap:

Hehe, see, I haven't watch Mark, Nadech, and Mint N's NHJ, either. :lolyup: Ah! I did suspect that Chisanu is Singto's character, but wasn't sure. :lol: Charebelle still needs to improve her acting. Same goes for my Vill, too. :spin: Golly! Your grandma is that much in love with them? :eek: And she makes you photoshop pictures of her with ToomVill?! :eyetwitch: :faint: Hahahaha, too funny and cute! :coverlaf: :lol2: Especially the last scenario! :lmao3:
yup go ahead and tweet Aom to make the remake of it of Toomtam and Vill. I agree with you Charabelle needs some improvement so does Vill too. You don't know my grandma when ever she wants something she need it right away.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mark, Nadech, and Mint N's lakorn is called Ngao Rak Luang Jai, not Ngao Hua Jai xD But I happen to be fans of both Mo and Charebelle. I just prefer Toomtam and Vill more XD But I am pretty hyped for KNK w/ Toomtam & Mo XD
Man, you girls talk too much & too fast. Can't keep up with you all, hehe XD

Chalidaluvprin: Your grandma is too awesome. If I had a grandma like that, I'd probably fight over Toomtam with her XDD

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Mark, Nadech, and Mint N's lakorn is called Ngao Rak Luang Jai, not Ngao Hua Jai xD But I happen to be fans of both Mo and Charebelle. I just prefer Toomtam and Vill more XD But I am pretty hyped for KNK w/ Toomtam & Mo XD

Chalidaluvprin: Your grandma is too awesome. If I had a grandma like that, I'd probably fight over Toomtam with her XDD
Sometimes that grandma isn't perfect tough she will over react sometimes. Lol I am a fan-ish of Charabelle but not my grandma. I do already fight with my grandma about Toomtam.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Or perhaps it's my fault, not yours? :pervie: (<------- Ahem, not meant to be used for perverted thoughts; it's more of an eyebrow raising face. :wink:) Ah, I'm too busy to watch the Sixth Sense rite now...too many things going on at once. :teary: Hmm, it doesn't sound like my type of lakorn, either, but I've heard good reviews about it... :eek: :scratchchin: :shrug: We shall see, ok? :kiss:

Ooh! As for my nephew and my co-workers/coworkers' daughter, hehehe.... :coverlaf: They're off to a good start; it was love at first sight. :pervie: (<----- Meant to be a perverted face this time. Hah! Kidding; nah, more like an ugly, giddy face. :D I'll use more faces!) :D :spin: :cloud9: They were both very shy at first, but we made them hug each other. :wub: They're so adorable together! I'm hoping they'll get to spend more time with each other in the future. :clap:

As for Disney's Frozen, golly! It was amazing! It's amazing! Love the animation, effects, the music score, and everything else! The storyline can be even better, but I think it's truly one of Disney's best animated films ever. :) Not going into details rite now (cause I'm too tired :D), but let's say, I'm so haunted by one of the songs in the film. :nailbiter: Listening to it rite now, as a matter of fact... :whaha:

K, good nite/day, everyone! Love you all! :goodnite: :grouphug: :kiss: :kiss3:
Maiko your so freakin funny! :ghehe: They're only three :loool:

huajaikaungtur said:
Cool: Yess, I can't wait to start on the second season but it's still being subbed so I'll have to take my time with the first season. Who's your fav couple in SS? XD I know right, boring always ;~;

Maiko: Haha, one day. I should try to use them more then XD My sisters are super lame, hehe. Yeah, I tend to doze off a lot even if I do get enough sleep. XD
And definitely give Sixth Sense a shot when you can :)
OK so. Wait, warning.Hard Fangirling incoming so please excuse me 555 . OK so! OMYGAWSH OMYGAWSH OHMYGAWSH in season one, I totaaallly had my bias pair which was Great and Eye!! They are so freaking adorable .I anticipated to all their freakin scenes allll the time girl. And then comes Phet and Krissie. BUT i do love all the pairs! its just that Ros and Trirat was my bias pair hehehehe. But then in Six Sense TWO! Girllll!you're gunna love Wawwa and Top! they're also hecka adorable. And since it's more concentrated on the new pairs, Wawwa and Top is my bias pair hahaha. You're gunna :heart: it! So i would say....hmm i can't choose. But they're my top two that i absolutely love!! 

Maiko^_^ said:
Oh, I have no doubt you'll memorize them some day. :) Ah, that's another thing for our sisters; they can be lame together. :coverlaf: Whahahaha, I used to do that in my boring classes, too! :loool: K, I'll give Sixth Sense a shot since both you and sweet Cool recommend it. :D
YESSSH. You have to give it a try 555

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Oh crap, I feel so bad messing up XD I'll change it quickly, haha. Thank you so much Maiko for correcting me & yes, I did mean Chalidaluvprin! My apologies, Cool & Chalidaluvprin!
Same here, I actually like pierced ears, it's super attractive to me. Glad we think alike! :D
And I'll talk to you later, gotta sleep now -.-" It's already late ;P
555 you got mixed up with our names?....LOL i'm like so lost.Havent' here for like two days sooo.... But whatever it was, i guess, uhm it's fine Marina :loool: 

phatman said:
Just dropping by! Gosh I really can't keep up with you guys...haha. 
phatman you should join us more often hehehe :heart:

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
yup go ahead and tweet Aom to make the remake of it of Toomtam and Vill. I agree with you Charabelle needs some improvement so does Vill too. You don't know my grandma when ever she wants something she need it right away.

I said that, but I haven't actually done it yet. :loool: Too busy and depressed! :lolyup: :lmao: But I'll do it soon so that the idea gets implanted into Aom's head. :lol: :ghehe: Hehe, as much as I :heart: Vill, there're many areas that she can always improve herself. :wub: Oh? Your grandma is such a fangirl like us! :coverlaf: :woot:

huajaikaungtur said:

Oh...it's NRLJ (Ngao Rak Luang Jai)...hehe, thanks, Marina. :lol: :blush:

Chalidaluvprin said:
Sometimes that grandma isn't perfect tough she will over react sometimes. Lol I am a fan-ish of Charabelle but not my grandma. I do already fight with my grandma about Toomtam.

:lmao2: Yikes! (To the bolded part.) Respect your elders now, Minny! :lolyup:

cool :) said:
Maiko your so freakin funny! :ghehe: They're only three :loool:

OK so. Wait, warning.Hard Fangirling incoming so please excuse me 555 . OK so! OMYGAWSH OMYGAWSH OHMYGAWSH in season one, I totaaallly had my bias pair which was Great and Eye!! They are so freaking adorable .I anticipated to all their freakin scenes allll the time girl. And then comes Phet and Krissie. BUT i do love all the pairs! its just that Ros and Trirat was my bias pair hehehehe. But then in Six Sense TWO! Girllll!you're gunna love Wawwa and Top! they're also hecka adorable. And since it's more concentrated on the new pairs, Wawwa and Top is my bias pair hahaha. You're gunna :heart: it! So i would say....hmm i can't choose. But they're my top two that i absolutely love!! 

YESSSH. You have to give it a try 555

Haha, they're almost three, Cool! :lmao3: Next time, I'll make my nephew kiss her for sure! :woot2: :spin: :pervie: :clap: Haha, just kidding...it sure would be awesome and sweet though! :yahoo:

Aw, your fangirling got me grinning like an idiot! :lmao2: :kiss: :grouphug: K, will give it a try! :wink:

phatman said:
I want to join y'all more but I'm been so busy with work...grr. Life, I hate it. Haha. If only it was as fun as in Lakorns. Haha.

Aw! :console: Yeah, if only it was as fun...work for me is as dramatic as lakorn life, but without the entertainment and fun. :lol:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yea, talking about Charabelle, she doesn't look pretty or have the nang'ek look at al, and her acting is pretty dead/  I think she should play supporting or 2nd nang'ek..because I don't want to see her with Toomtam anytime soon lol, I don't find her attractive onscreen and she makes me not want to see her lakorn...I just don't think she has nang'ek quality, and her acting doesn't scream to me or applaude me. :(

As for Mo, damn..this little petite girl has grown up so much through out these years. she has transformed into a pretty girl! Aside from VIll, Mo is the next Exact nang'ek that I see lots of potentioal in because she is PRRTTY and can ACT, and I believe she and Toomtam will have many more lakorns together in the future.  However, I do think Mo needs to improve her acting, and not speak so fast.  If she can hold herself with mature roles, she would be really amazing in her acting and beauty she already has!

Overall, I really love Toomtam with both Vill and Mo! Both couples are equally eye-candy and I just happen to really love Mo and Vill equally too. hehe. Maybe because Mo hangs out with Mark, hehehe and that really makes me like her more. Lol. But yea, TooMo and ToomVill for me!!! :dance1:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Yeh i agree with DaisyDukes.  Mo is the other actress that im anticipating for in ch5 besides Vill. Mo has that face where she can play both bad and good.Makes me think of SSP , Nee and Gandawasee now talking bout it 555 :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

I don't find Charebelle beautiful, but she can be pretty. ^_^ But you're spot on about her acting, Daisy...Charebelle's acting is a little...dead and passionless. :eek: :nono1: And if I have to be fair and honest, Toomtam and Mo match each other a little bit more in terms of looks, just because they both have small faces. :p But since I'm biased, of course, I only :heart: ToomVill. :lol: :coverlaf: And, well, I'm rooting for Mark and Mo (if things ever get serious between them hehe). :woot: :yahoo: As much as I heart Mteam, I'd be satisfied just to see them reunite in a better lakorn, even if they never get each other in real life. :spin: You've got a lot of heart, Daisy. :kiss: :bravo:

cool :) said:
Yeh i agree with DaisyDukes.  Mo is the other actress that im anticipating for in ch5 besides Vill. Mo has that face where she can play both bad and good.Makes me think of SSP , Nee and Gandawasee now talking bout it 555 :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe:

That's true, Cool! :eek: About Mo having that sweet and "evil" face. :yes:

Well, good nite/day, guys! :D :goodnite: :kiss: :grouphug:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@DaisyDukes
Yes Mo can really be a Nang Ek in exacts channel. She is pretty and sweet as to her eyes and self. Talking about Mark, there was rumors of Vill not talking to Mark because of him courting on Mo. I just wish these two girl doesn't hate each other.
@Maiko Charabelle is really pretty at times to. Yes Toomtam matches Mo more but I am more of a ToomVill fan. I don't mind for Mark to have a relationship with Mo if they love each other but I want it to be a long lasting one. As for Mteam I HEART them so much but if they don't feel enough for each other can they just at least reunite on day or can they be back to P-Nong again? I just don't want them to stop remembering there cuteness back then.

Also for Toomtam, he sure is secretive of his relationship, not even a picture of them in Instagram. I wonder how can he do that does that make the relationship last longer with May? I hope it's last for at least another couple of years.