Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@amylovemeng1
I am the same I watch them almost every single day. SSP is very a good lakorn try just need to give more ending time for the Pranangs. I hope this lakorn the ending won't upset me.

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
@Chalidaluvprin
SSP was the BEST lakorn of 2013 for me. It was so addicting. I hope both ToomVill win some kind of award for it because they deserve it.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
amylovemeng1 said:
@Maiko, yea I still watch SSP everyday, but only the sweet scene between ToomVill. They both still gives me butterflies in my stomach even though I already watches their scene for millions of times lol.

For a while after SSP ended, I didn't watch ToomVill's scenes in SSP. I was that depressed and missed them that much. :lol: But I occasionally watched some ToomVill BTS (behind the scene) clips and MVs. :) But I thought of them EVERY SINGLE DAY. :lolyup: Oh, but I would watch several of their scenes in SSP in between the BTS clips and MVs haha. Just a couple days before finding out that they will reunite in Ngao Jai (and before I started the thread hehe), I started re-watching a whole lot of ToomVill's scenes in SSP. :lol: Now, after knowing for sure that they're both in NJ, I watch them every day from MVs to their scenes in SSP. :D

Aw, I find it extremely sweet and awesome that you've watched their scenes "millions of times." :bravo: :clap: :rofl:

Chalidaluvprin said:
@amylovemeng1
I am the same I watch them almost every single day. SSP is very a good lakorn try just need to give more ending time for the Pranangs. I hope this lakorn the ending won't upset me.

Yes, better ending for ToomVill in NJ!!!! :woot: Pretty please! :worthy:

amylovemeng1 said:
@Chalidaluvprin
SSP was the BEST lakorn of 2013 for me. It was so addicting. I hope both ToomVill win some kind of award for it because they deserve it.

I know, I think they deserve awards, too. :spin: Plenty of good lakorns this year, but SSP is the best for me, too. :D

AikOm^_^

Aw, seems like Toomtam's back to filming KNK (Koom Nang Kruan)??? We'll just have to wait and see when they will resume filming for Ngao Jai... :cry1: I'm just afraid that filming two separate lakorns may interfere with ToomVill's performances with each other in NJ. :cry: :nailbiter: Hopefully, they will overcome it and prove me wrong. ^_^

Anyway, eh, not a lot of updates, but at least I'm not falling behind in sharing things. :dance1: :yes: Both Toomtam and Vill attended the Gala night premiere of Kangsom and Noona's Luerd Kattiya/Luad Khattiya the Musical (er, did I write everything correctly? :scratchhead2: ) yesterday on November 21. There aren't any real pictures of them together, but a fan photoshopped/cropped Vill onto one of Toomtam's picture. :D :drools: They both looked so beautiful and handsome that night! Oh, beautiful Aom was there, too. :lol: Too bad there aren't any real pictures of ToomVill together, but they both looked good individually and "together." :wink: Toomtam looked so handsome in the plain, black suit. And Vill's dress is so cute and simple (I've already seen her wear the outfit to a different event this year, but I think it's worth it for her to wear it a second time :lolyup: ).

Oh, and some pictures of Aom, Toomtam, and Vill while they were still filming NJ in Mae Hong Sorn province. One of them is from the clip of Vill and Aom dancing (should have shared the picture last night! :lol: ). And the other one is from an IG clip of Aom and the others wishing Toomtam a belated happy birthday... Aw, so sweet of them to celebrate his birthday! Too darn cute and touching! I'll post the IG clip, too. Toomtam's voice is dreamy! Aom and Toomtam and everybody else are so cute in the video! Too bad there's no Vill in the clip with them. :teary:

Credits: aomphiyada, aomisaom, minky368exactscenario's IGs; Tieba.baidu (http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2594363909?pn=155); L_Nim4ever Nim^_^'s Twitter.

And now, the fake picture of ToomVill together... Darn it! They should have posed for pictures together. :pervie: :spin:

Toomtam's birthday clip.

OR click on the following link:

http://web.stagram.com/p/591467189378501416_5838345#4ulUqV6DMtTs2laA.99

AikOm^_^

robber said:
Vill is not in Toomtam's BD clip bcuz she go to Maehongsorn after that. ^^

Yeah, I thought so, dear Robber... :cry: Thanks for explaining and clarifying that for me. :D Aw, why didn't they go together? xD Oh, well, at least she wished him a belated happy birthday. :blush: That's good enough for me. That doesn't mean I don't want to see more of them though! I do! :spin:

robber

sarNie Egg
hahaha. Bcuz Vill still in Shanghai.

When she back to Thailand she go there on next day.

AikOm^_^

robber said:
hahaha. Bcuz Vill still in Shanghai.

When she back to Thailand she go there on next day.

Poor Vill...she was rushed to do everything at once... :cry1: K, not everything, but a lot of things. :D Seems like she didn't get much rest after her trip from Shanghai. She set out to Mae Hong Sorn almost immediately. But in the midst of the chaos, she still managed to wish Toomtam a belated happy birthday on his IG... Haha, made me so happy! :clap: :thumbsup: :blush:

Oh, yes, Robber! Eep, thanks for sharing the link to NJ's Facebook page on Pantip. :woot2: :kiss: :grouphug: I'm excited! Time for me to spazz over the pictures...AGAIN. :wink: This time, I'll be ready for new updates! :woot: Oh, yeah. :dude:

Here's Ngao Jai's Facebook page. Anybody who's a ToomVill fan, if you have a FB, please help support and promote NJ and ToomVill! :D I know I will! There's power in numbers! :)

OR
 ​
 ​
OR
 ​
เงาใจ's Facebook.
 ​
Oh, all the links are the same. :lolyup:

AikOm^_^

I'm not going to hold my breath for any updates on NJ and ToomVill in a couple of hours when I wake up, but there is such a thing called hope. :lolyup: :blush: Hehe, and I still will check out all my sources before preparing for work. :lol: Good nite/day (depending on where you live) to everybody! Have a good one now. :wink: :goodnite: :kiss: :grouphug:

Thanks again for everything, Robber! I'm super happy to hear from you again. :blush: ^_^

AikOm^_^

robber said:
Good Nite, Maiko  :thumbsup:

Aw, thanks, Robber! :kiss: It's now morning over here, and I've got to prepare for work. :cry1: Oh...I dreamt of ToomVill again. :whahuh: :loool: :pervie: I have them on the mind, as if that isn't obvious enough. :lol:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
So behind on this thread but finally caught up XD Thank you so much to everyone for sharing photos/videos! I appreciate it so much :)
And so glad to see a fbook page for this lakorn, just liked it! LOL, Maiko, I opened all those links thinking they were all different but then read your comment, haha.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
So behind on this thread but finally caught up XD Thank you so much to everyone for sharing photos/videos! I appreciate it so much :)
And so glad to see a fbook page for this lakorn, just liked it! LOL, Maiko, I opened all those links thinking they were all different but then read your comment, haha.

Man, you must have been so occupied with schoolwork, Marina...urgh, school...homework. :annoyed: :thumbdown: Well, I was :missing: you. :D I'm happy you're caught up. Extremely giddy to hear from you again. :kiss: Hehe, you're welcome for the pictures/videos. More on the way. :lol: Oh, oops to the last sentence in your post. Sorry! :blush: Hahaha, I made it too complicated, huh? xD

Chalidaluvprin said:
All the photos are good. Thank you for updating this thread.

Aw, you're welcome, Minny! :grouphug: More pictures/videos right now! :woot:

Eek! This is one of the cutest things ever! Well, two of the cutest things. :lolyup: First, little Nava says Villl's name in an IG video clip. She calls Vill "P'Vill." :D I think that's Art (Aom's handsome hubby) holding onto Nava in the video? He must be showing her Vill's picture or something. Well, I believe Nava knows who Vill is. Oh, gosh, it's just so sweet and adorable how she says, "P'Vill...P'Vill.......P'Vill." :spin: :wub: :blush: Too darn tootin' cute!!! :lol: And for the second cute thing, Toomtam plays the guitar for little Nava while somebody feeds her. :D Eek, even Nava is captivated by Toomtam. :woot: :thumbsup: :coverlaf: Haha, she looks like she's brooding or thinking hard about something. :lol2: Toomtam's laugh is so sweet! Aw, but poor Toomtam looks so...dead tired in the clip. :cry: Oh, you can also see Aom's father (Bpiak Pisaan) behind Toomtam in the clip. :D K, here are the clips and other pictures. :)

Credits: aomphiyada, nava_patchranant, ttyuttana, villwannarot's IGs; Pantip (npuzlms; this credit is for the picture of Aom & ToomVill; Robber, I can't tell where the original source is from... :no: Thank you so much for crediting npuzlms and sharing it on Pantip!!! :spin: :kiss: ).

N'Nava saying P'Vill's name. OR http://web.stagram.com/p/594705748825449932_2412024.
Toomtam charming N'Nava. OR http://web.stagram.com/p/595540120127139966_9202811.

Aren't they just the cutest?!!!!!!!!! Nava, Aom, Toomtam, Vill, everybody!!! :woot: Loving everybody on the NJ team!!! :thumbsup: And that picture of Toomtam, Vill, and Aom? Just perfect and so satisfying and sweet! My dream team! :spin: Don't they just look awesome together? :woot2: :party: :blush: As for the last picture of Toomtam, hehe, I can't really tell if it's really a picture for NJ, but I'm assuming it is, because of his beard. :D And even if it's not (although I do think it is hehe), hey, he's too handsome and sexy not to share it. :spicy:

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
OMG just have to say I love NJ's crew they are all so sweet eps. Little Nava P'Vill!!!! The fiacial hair is kinda irritates me

Right, Minny? So awesome to see them this close already! :bravo: Can't wait until they resume filming for NJ. :woot: Whoops...you're right... I was too mesmerized by Toomtam's eyes and face and beautiful jawline that I didn't really pay close attention to his fake facial hair. :loool: Eh, it does look terrible in that picture. :coverlaf: :lmao3: But Toomtam's face and dreamy eyes!!! :spin: :wub: Just beautiful and delicious! :yummy: And little Nava saying "P'Vill's" name!!!! Isn't that just one of the sweetest and cutest things ever?!!! Her voice is sweet music! :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, you know I missed you, too :) And yes, school's always in the way T__T

They are too cute :3 Agreed, can the NJ team get any more awesome? Nava is too extremely cute, her big dark eyes. Awww :3 Vill, Toomtam, and Aom -- such an awesome trio. I'm so happy to see ToomVill close in that pic, their heads are touching & their smiling faces, aww :D As for Toomtam's pic, why he look so sad? :( Awe, cheer up, boy. He must be sad because of his bad facial hair, LOL. JK. Anyways, he's still as handsome as ever xD

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, you know I missed you, too :) And yes, school's always in the way T__T

They are too cute :3 Agreed, can the NJ team get any more awesome? Nava is too extremely cute, her big dark eyes. Awww :3 Vill, Toomtam, and Aom -- such an awesome trio. I'm so happy to see ToomVill close in that pic, their heads are touching & their smiling faces, aww :D As for Toomtam's pic, why he look so sad? :( Awe, cheer up, boy. He must be sad because of his bad facial hair, LOL. JK. Anyways, he's still as handsome as ever xD

Ahh, Marina. I was waiting for you. ^_^ :dance1: Aw! :kiss: I'm pleasantly shocked to hear you missed me, too. :blush: I know! The NJ team...is even better than the SSP team! :woot: Haha, kidding, just kidding; we don't even know the rest of the cast members yet! :lolyup: Hmm, weird...I don't see any more of Gam with ToomVill, Aom, and the others during their time in Mae Hong Sorn... :scratchhead2: Perhaps she was busy elsewhere? Or maybe just because nobody has released any behind the scenes clips/pictures of her yet? :shrug:

As for the bolded part in your comment, girl, I'm about to die from laughter!!! :lmao2: :lmao3: :lmao: :rofl: *Take deep breaths* :phew: That's too funny and cute, Marina. :D :kiss: I was thinking he's sad because he's missing Vill. :wink: Or more accurately so, Roothon is missing Maytinee. :p Yep, despite the bad facial hair, he still is handsome! :yes: *Giggle* I'm happy to see ToomVill leaning their heads together in that picture, too. :coverlaf: You're absolutely right; Nava is an angel with her big, dark eyes. :D

Oh, and I :heart: your new siggie, girl. Toomtam... :spin: :wub:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: You're the sweetest, "waiting for me." XD I do miss you, you know I do. I feel like the SSP cast wasn't as close but this lakorn has just recently been confirmed and wallah, look at how close they all are already. I just love it. Lol, you're right. I'm so excited to see the rest of the cast :) Yeah, where's Gam? I have a feeling Gam might sing the OST for this lakorn? If not, please let Toomtam!! Haha, look at me -- already thinking about the OST when filming's not even done xD

Haha, don't die on me now :p Yeah, he's probably missing Vill :) I'd prefer him missing Vill than being upset about his facial hair, hehe :D Thank you so much for always noticing my siggie changes. :D And yes, I saw new photos of Toomtam and had inspiration to cook up a new siggie ^__^

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Marina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE your new TOOMTAM wallie, he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo PERFECT!!! hehehhe  :clap:  :arrg:  :worthy:  :coverlaf: 

SO HANDSOME!! LOVE those pictures you chose, and the artsy skills. :thumbup: 

Im still enjoying TOOMVILL thus far! :wub:  Appreciate all your updates, Maiko and everyone else's comments!  :wink: