huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
X0unerthanlater: This thread moves way too fast, right? XD Haha, I see you like his rugged face. I'm okay with it, I wouldn't mind seeing him with it in a few scenes. "With his piercing gaze . . . look at me like that!" LOLOL, you're too funny! I don't know if I said this before but I love your siggie so much. Secret is just too addicting and every time I pass by your siggie, I get so happy :D

Maiko: We'll be thanking buddies then XD I'm always in love with stunned moments in lakorns. Yeah, that's probably why Maytinee doesn't give me an innocent vibe. I don't know, just whenever I see the name, I could picture it as a n'rais name. LOLOL, Toomtam in caveman attire? That is super hot but omg, imagine him wearing caveman attire throughout the whole lakorn? LOLOL. Stop being a creep :p JKJK, I'm a creep, too.
Yeah, we should have gave them a name sooner! But it's alright, it's not too late to come up with one. Oh yes, sexy magazine photo shoots please! How about this? More everything with them!! :D Yeah, ToomVill it is! I thought of Till, too xD But that's just ... nada.
I don't remember Exact's previous calendars at all. All I see are Channel 3 and 7's calendats but I really hope ToomVill gets paired up. That would be so awesome! I'm pretty sure Bie and Noona will be paired, too. Hopefully, the calendar is good~

Bieluvr: I see a lot of people are liking the facial hair but yes, it does give him a manlier look, eh? :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Watch Toomtam in motion, thats when he's got the whole package. Lol. Oozing hotness and sweetness!^^ Pictures dont do him justice much.

For now, Im sticking with ToomVill too. Lovevthat name already!♥

Itll take me sometime getting used to a scrubby beard face lol but Ill be waiting for the business attire look! Lol ^.^

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
huajaikaungtur said:
X0unerthanlater: This thread moves way too fast, right? XD Haha, I see you like his rugged face. I'm okay with it, I wouldn't mind seeing him with it in a few scenes. "With his piercing gaze . . . look at me like that!" LOLOL, you're too funny! I don't know if I said this before but I love your siggie so much. Secret is just too addicting and every time I pass by your siggie, I get so happy :D

Yes, it does really move fast! By the time it airs we will have pages upon pages for this thread. Toomtam's rugged face looks good because he has a very handsome chiseled face. A little bit of facial hair adds manliness to his looks. His usual look is, "pretty" does that make sense? Like one of those Greek Gods. *droools*  :crush:

Ohmahgosh yes & Thank you (abt siggie), Secret is addictive! I've cried through every episode! I've never done that before. Maybe sniffles here and there but Secret gets me reaching for tissue in every episode! Speaking of which, tonight's episode should be epic, from the screencaps I've seen . . . bbl  :scooter: bout to go catch that episode!  :ph34r:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Okay I just went back and read da whole storyline!!!! Ugh and it a sad one!!!! It not a happy ending unless they change it lol...but why would they since it da main purpose of the Lakorn and it title hehehehehe

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
X0unerthanlater: Yeah, I'm sure we'll reach up to 100 pages in no time XD Oh yeah, I gotcha. Greek Gods? LOLOL. Maybe if we see more pictures of his facial hair, I'll like it more. For now, it's decent to me :) I'm sure his facial hair will grow on me though.

No problem. I just can't get over your siggie. Secret is super addicting. I cried a ton, too. No one told me it would be so sad and depressing especially the beginning, oh gosh. My heart hurt too much for all characters especially for Yoo Jung. Yayyy, enjoy tonight's episode!! I try to not spoil myself so I try to not look at caps :)

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
huajaikaungtur said:

ALSO, we should come up with a couple name for Toomtam & Vill ... how about ToomVill or ...? Any suggestions? :)

ToomVill sounds great to me  :heart:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
He does look more manlier in that hair

:yes: :spicy: :crush: :blush:

huajaikaungtur said:

Maiko: We'll be thanking buddies then XD I'm always in love with stunned moments in lakorns. Yeah, that's probably why Maytinee doesn't give me an innocent vibe. I don't know, just whenever I see the name, I could picture it as a n'rais name. LOLOL, Toomtam in caveman attire? That is super hot but omg, imagine him wearing caveman attire throughout the whole lakorn? LOLOL. Stop being a creep :p JKJK, I'm a creep, too.
Yeah, we should have gave them a name sooner! But it's alright, it's not too late to come up with one. Oh yes, sexy magazine photo shoots please! How about this? More everything with them!! :D Yeah, ToomVill it is! I thought of Till, too xD But that's just ... nada.
I don't remember Exact's previous calendars at all. All I see are Channel 3 and 7's calendats but I really hope ToomVill gets paired up. That would be so awesome! I'm pretty sure Bie and Noona will be paired, too. Hopefully, the calendar is good~

Bieluvr: I see a lot of people are liking the facial hair but yes, it does give him a manlier look, eh? :)

Hahaha, ok, thanking buddy! :kiss: :thumbsup: Ooh, I know! Maytinee...doesn't really sound like a name for a n'ek. I'm sure it will sound even better on Toomtam's lips. :lol: Cavemen are usually hairy...Toomtam will be the first hairless and attractive caveman. :p It's perfectly all right, Marina; be a creep with me! :secret:

Mmmmmm, I love the sound of sexy magazine photo shoots! :faint: :woot2: :drool: Heck, I'll settle for even a weird concept, just as long as it means ToomVill pairing up for photo shoot! :yes: Ooh, I :heart: the sound of "more everything with" ToomVill! :yes: :woot: :yahoo: :bravo: And :rofl: about Till! xD

You don't remember Exact's previous calendars because they weren't memorable; they were that terrible. Just kidding! xD I've only heard of one this year, and it seriously was bad. I don't want to torture myself by going into the details now. :nono1: I'm happy you're cheering for ToomVill to pair up in the Exact calendar shoot (if there is one :lol:), too! :kiss:

DaisyDukes* said:
Watch Toomtam in motion, thats when he's got the whole package. Lol. Oozing hotness and sweetness!^^ Pictures dont do him justice much.

For now, Im sticking with ToomVill too. Lovevthat name already!♥

Itll take me sometime getting used to a scrubby beard face lol but Ill be waiting for the business attire look! Lol ^.^

Oh, my! That's even better! :woot: If he is already this hot in a simple, blurry picture, on screen would kill me and send me to heaven! :faint: No! Pictures don't do him justice at all! :lol: Yay, happy you love ToomVill's name, too, Daisy! :D

x0unerthanlater said:
Yes, it does really move fast! By the time it airs we will have pages upon pages for this thread. Toomtam's rugged face looks good because he has a very handsome chiseled face. A little bit of facial hair adds manliness to his looks. His usual look is, "pretty" does that make sense? Like one of those Greek Gods. *droools*  :crush:

Ohmahgosh yes & Thank you (abt siggie), Secret is addictive! I've cried through every episode! I've never done that before. Maybe sniffles here and there but Secret gets me reaching for tissue in every episode! Speaking of which, tonight's episode should be epic, from the screencaps I've seen . . . bbl  :scooter: bout to go catch that episode!  :ph34r:

I'm with you and Marina, X0unerthanlater. I'm happy to see this thread moving up fast haha. Although, I wouldn't say that it will hit 100 pages by the time NJ airs, Marina. :loool: That'd be too good to be true. I'll be satisfied with any number of pages, if it means talking with my AF buddies. :lol: :grouphug: Hehe, both your fangirling about Secret got me smiling! :lolyup: Ooh, I agree, X0unerthanlater; Toomtam does have a very handsome chiseled face; you described it (everything) perfectly! :clap: :thumbsup:

Sweet_09 said:
Okay I just went back and read da whole storyline!!!! Ugh and it a sad one!!!! It not a happy ending unless they change it lol...but why would they since it da main purpose of the Lakorn and it title hehehehehe

I know, Sweet_09! Of all lakorns to be remade, I actually want P'Aom to pick a different one for ToomVill. Awh, why not your own Roy Leh Sanae Rai lakorn, Aom? :lol: Hahaha, but I'm not going to be petty; I'm still grateful as heck that she pulled in ToomVill for the roles. :spin: Hmm, you do realize that the storyline is from the book, NOT Kob and Brook's NJ lakorn? :lol: Don't worry, Kob and Brook have a happy ending... ToomVill should, too... They'd better!!!!!!!!!!! :rant: Or else it will be an bittersweet reunion! :cry1: I think it's still very possible and EVEN better to have a happy ending that relates to the title. :yes:

Nanciie said:
ToomVill sounds great to me  :heart:

Me, too. :cloud9:

AikOm^_^

*Groan* For the first time in days, I'm going to hit the hay early tonight... :yawn: Darn, things have been so quiet...I hope more pictures are released soon! They still have the opening ceremony, and that means more :coolpix: of ToomVill! :woot: Aw, can't wait! This weekend, Vill will be going to China to promote Thailand tourism...while she's over there, I hope Chinese fans show her just how much love they have for her and Toomtam. :blush: Too bad Toomtam isn't going. :cry:

Well, good night/good day, everybody! :goodnite: Kisses and hugs! :kiss: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Oh, I'm glad I made a final stop here before going to sleep. :lol: Definitely worth it see a new comment hehe.

robber said:
waiting to see Vill & Toomtam  :crush:

*Squeal* Me, too, Robber! :woot: :spin: :blush: I'm waiting so anxiously and impatiently! :D I really want more photos haha. We need them to squeal over them and to inspire us... Oh, and to grab other people's attention, too! :yes: Well, good night/day, everybody! :grouphug:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
My gosh. Haven't been on for likeonly two days n I don't evn know where the heck I left off at. 555 I'm so confused on wuts happening :lol: gonna catch up later!! K bye guys not gunna be on AF till Friday(?)..lol :heart:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Yes, let's wait for Toomtam's irresistible lips to say "Maytinee." XD If he's hairless, I don't think he's considered a caveman, hahaha but yes, I like that idea a lot. We are both creeps, we might scare away people XD
Yeah, I saw a sexy photoshoot with Toomtam and Charebelle. His shirt was unbuttoned and we could see his chest and it was just so hot, lolol. ToomVill needs one like that. All that matters is if it's ToomVill :)
LOL, I didn't even know Exact had calendars until you stated it but are they really that terrible? :O Aww.

And yeah, it's been only a few days but we need more updates on this lakorn to satisfy us XD

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
My gosh. Haven't been on for likeonly two days n I don't evn know where the heck I left off at. 555 I'm so confused on wuts happening :lol: gonna catch up later!! K bye guys not gunna be on AF till Friday(?)..lol :heart:

:loool: :lmao2: :lmao: Nothing much, just mostly me and Marina gushing over ToomVill. :wink: Aw, we'll be missing you until Friday, Cool! :grouphug: :kiss: Hope that school goes by really quick and easy for you! :D

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Yes, let's wait for Toomtam's irresistible lips to say "Maytinee." XD If he's hairless, I don't think he's considered a caveman, hahaha but yes, I like that idea a lot. We are both creeps, we might scare away people XD
Yeah, I saw a sexy photoshoot with Toomtam and Charebelle. His shirt was unbuttoned and we could see his chest and it was just so hot, lolol. ToomVill needs one like that. All that matters is if it's ToomVill :)
LOL, I didn't even know Exact had calendars until you stated it but are they really that terrible? :eek: Aww.

And yeah, it's been only a few days but we need more updates on this lakorn to satisfy us XD

Whahaha, I suppose so. xD And :whahuh: to us being scary creepers. :weee: As for Toomtam and Charebelle's Image photo shoot, ooh...I definitely think ToomVill can do one even better. :woot: :drool: :pervie: Sorry, too biased about them! :blush:

Hmm, I'm not too sure if it's a common thing for Exact to have yearly calendars, but I was told Exact does. :shrug: :unsure: I've only seen this year's though. :lol: Yes, that terrible, Marina. :lol2: There was a behind the scene video on the Exact daras shooting for the calendar, and it actually looked decent (though unexciting) until the final results. A lot of pictures from Exact lakorns for 2012-13 were pasted onto the same background. It looked so unprofessional. Even we do a better job with our artworks! :whaha:

Yes! We need more updates! :yes: I can understand Vill's busy, but I wish staff members behind NJ would already... Haha, k, patience now for the opening ceremony. :strong:

AikOm^_^

robber said:
Vill will go to Shanghai tomorrow. Maybe NJ update after she comeback to Thai

Ooh, that way, she'd be in Shanghai in time for the 16. Hope that she will have a fun and safe trip. NJ update after her return? Sounds heavenly to me! :spin: :woot2:

AikOm^_^

Haha, this picture isn't related to NJ at all, just Aom. :lol:

Credit: Aom's (aomphiyada) IG.

Awh, such a precious picture and tender moment! So cute! Little Nava giving her hardworking mother a well-needed kiss. :kiss: My point is, hope that P'Aom will bring little Nava to NJ's set! :woot: :cheer: So that ToomVill can take pictures with her. :yes: :spin:

Anyway, regarding the opening ceremony...I wonder who Toomtam will dress as? :scratchchin: As intelligent, cold-hearted businessman Wathit? Or the hardworking and diligent Roothon? :shrug: I...kind of want Roothon, but I have a feeling he's going to go as Wathit haha. :lol2: Since he's going to be Wathit for the majority of the lakorn, it makes perfect sense if he goes as Wathit. (Poor Root! :cry1:) For SSP's opening ceremony, Vill went as Gandamanee (should have been Gan! :rolleyes: But she and Toomtam were still smokin' hot, so no biggie haha. :lol:). And for KNK's, Toomtam, Pinky (eh, she doesn't really count, since she only have one style, and her character isn't reincarnated or anything haha), and Mo went as their past characters. :eek:

So, yeah...Toomtam will probably go as Wathit for NJ's opening ceremony. :lol: I hope Vill doesn't wear a hat! :loool: Hopefully, her clothing style improves. :D

maithao.

sarNie Egg
AHHHH! I'm so HAPPY :) Thank you for the news.  My love for them hasn't ended yet after Sood Sai Pan.  So glad they are reunited.♥
Very excited to see this lakorn.

AikOm^_^

maithao. said:
AHHHH! I'm so HAPPY :) Thank you for the news.  My love for them hasn't ended yet after Sood Sai Pan.  So glad they are reunited.♥
Very excited to see this lakorn.

I KNOW exactly how you feel. :yes: :lolyup: This is such a lovely treat for us! :yahoo: No matter which lakorn, I'm truly happy they are reunited so quickly! (Though I still want a different lakorn! :lol:) You're welcome for the news! :grouphug: Very happy to hear you're happy and excited for them, too! :woot::kiss:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Maiko thank you so much! I've missed SSP and all of you girls! 

But sadly, I don't know if I want in on this drama. I'm so happy and disappointed at same time. I want an award-winning storyline! And unfortunately I don't like the storyline of this one. I especially hate the ending (according to the synopsis). I'm just like "seriously?????" lol... I love Vill and Toomtam...but I don't know... :rain: