SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lemmo said:
another pic. 

so HANDSOME!!!

cr:IG papilaaor/sirpass@pantip

Ee ee hehehe Toomtam as the older twin in glasses is so charmy and cool!! Love it!!!! Aww my love. 55

Thanks all for sharing all these wonderful and teasing pictures and news!!!

TOOMVILL ROCKS!!!!!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
DaisyDukes* said:
Ee ee hehehe Toomtam as the older twin in glasses is so charmy and cool!! Love it!!!! Aww my love. 55

Thanks all for sharing all these wonderful and teasing pictures and news!!!

TOOMVILL ROCKS!!!!!

Haha, it looks a little too casual to me, so I hope we get to see him in a real business suit. As for Vill, I hope her wardrobe improves. :coverlaf: Hope they will release more fitting pictures. :yes: and :thumbsup: to the last part.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Came home from school and I was super tired but after hearing this good news the fitting it made my day go well. Tootam looks hot in glasses he Just make me want to .... Him!!! His HOTTNESS in awesome

AikOm^_^

Marina: Oh, Marina, I forgot to tell you about Gam. No, this isn't Gam's first lakorn. :) It's her second lakorn since 2010; she was in Hua Jai Ploy Jone (2010), which starred Mos and Pim. Guy was also in there, too. I'm happy to see Gam and Vill as buddies, yay!

Chalidaluvprin said:
Came home from school and I was super tired but after hearing this good news the fitting it made my day go well. Tootam looks hot in glasses he Just make me want to .... Him!!! His HOTTNESS in awesome

:lmao2: I'm glad it made your day, Minnie. :D

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@Maiko I am super happy. I just wish some one can upload more fitting pictures up in here so I can scream. Yes!!!! Two tootam a lakorn to watch next year so I don't need to miss him. Also Vill 2 lakorns to so happy they I won't get to miss them and will see them alot more. What are the playing as?

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@Maiko I am super happy. I just wish some one can upload more fitting pictures up in here so I can scream. Yes!!!! Two tootam a lakorn to watch next year so I don't need to miss him. Also Vill 2 lakorns to so happy they I won't get to miss them and will see them alot more. What are the playing as?

Minnie, if Exact keeps the same names, then Vill's name is Maytinee, Toomtam's real name is Roothon, and Root's twin's name is Wathit.

This is Aiyaja's translation of the BOOK SUMMARY, NOT Kob and Brook's Ngao Jai lakorn. Umm, the book doesn't seem to mention any of Maytinee's friends. So, I don't know Gam's character name. Aiyaja worked really hard to translate the summary for us, so don't forget to thank her whenever she comes to talk with us in this thread, ok?  ^_^  :wink: Oh, it's too bad Asianfuse doesn't have a hide content to hide Aiyaja's summary, only allowing those people who comment in this thread to read it, but she allowed me permission to share it with you guys, "hiding" her summary under the spoiler tags. :)

And for those fans or guests out there who wish to use Aiyaja's summary for their own purposes or share it with other people, please don't forget to provide credits to Aiyaja, either from here or Spicy forum, please. ^_^ Thank you! :grouphug:

The Thaidee Patmaan Store is the mall of the Thai people, the only mall that is left in present day. It is ran by the Wootitam family, Khun Wit and his adopted son, Wathit. Wathit is an intelligent Executive Director with lots of capabilities, but he is someone who is extremely stubborn and it displeases him when people oppose him, not following his orders. With Wathit’s wits, he was able to expand business in the midst of a harsh economic recession/downfall. However, Wathit has a heart illness that require doctors to care for him closely. Khun Wit is very concerned about Wathit’s health condition because if anything was to happen to him, they would lose the trust of all of the shareholders.

Being a charismatic bachelor, many girls fall for Wathit including Kinaree, the daughter of Gitjaa, Wathit’s primary physician. Kinaree tries to win Wathit’s heart but fails, only hoping that one day Wathit can see her goodness and accept her love. Wathit only sees Kinaree as a good friend because he has fallen in love with Maytinee, the daughter of Khun Manee, a distant relative of Khun Wit.

Maytinee already has a boyfriend, Anggoon. On the outside, Anggoon looks very sweet and a hard worker. However, in reality, he has a strong vengeance towards the Wootitam family. Anggoon’s Father was one of the executive directors when the company first began but Khun Wit fired him due to business disagreements, so he grieved to death leaving Anggoon growing up with his Mother at a young age. Anggoon is determined to regain back the company as his own one day.

Khun Wit came to Khun Manee and begged her to have Maytinee marry Wathit and in exchange, he will support Maytinee’s younger brother until he graduates from college. Maytinee rejected the proposal and stood by her words that money can never buy her heart; she loves Anggoon and will never break up with him.

Khun Wit didn’t want Wathit to be disappointed and heartbroken, so he met up with Anggoon and proposed an offer Anggoon couldn’t reject. Khun Wit was willing to give Anggoon a high position within the company if he agreed to break up with Maytinee. Seeing this as the perfect opportunity to plot against the Wootitam family and one day regain the company back as his own, Anggoon accepts the offer.

Anggoon breaks up with Maytinee giving reason that it’s best for both of their futures and even though, they cannot share a life together, but they both promise to still love each other. Anggoon knows that by breaking up with Maytinee, she has no other choice but to marry Wathit and when she does, she will have ownership to all of Wathit’s wealth. Anggoon believes that Maytinee loves him enough to re-marry him with no hesitation.

On a quiet front in Ratchaburi, Roothon is working in the fields of a farm, a farm that belongs to one of his friends Jamnong. Roothon’s friends are worried that he has not shown any signs of exhaustion. They were hoping that he would be too busy to remember the disappointment from Bootsaban, Root’s girlfriend who went to study overseas and eventually married, Rawee, a Thai American businessman.

Root is surprised when his friends, Anoowat and Jamnong show him a photo of Wathit and May at their engagement party because they thought Root and Wathit looked so much alike, enough to be the same person. Khun Raem, Root’s Mother, saw the photo and was really happy, so she began to tell Root stories of the past. Khun Raem had twin boys, but had to give one up to Khun Wit because she was too poor to raise them both, so Root now knows that he has a twin brother out there.

At Wathit and May’s wedding, Anggoon gives May a present to remember their profound past. It was a necklace with a heart shaped locket with their photo in it. Wathit’s heart condition began to worsen when he saw the present and had to be sent to the hospital.

May felt guilty for being the cause of Wathit’s heart condition relapse. Kinaree comes to visit Wathit and finds out the true reason for his relapse and hates May even more for choosing someone else over her own husband. Kinaree continues to take care of Wathit in the hospital while May can’t help but to pity Kinaree. Anggoon begins to build power within the company and recruits the manager of sales, Weenit, and together, they begin to cheat money from the company while Khun Wit was too busy stressing over Wathit’s health. During this time, Anggoon showed no respect nor courtesy, as he came to see May openly without caring.

Right when Anggoon discovered that Wathit’s condition was improving, he immediately rolled out his next evil plan. Anggoon sneaked into Wathit’s hospital room and slowly poisoned Wathit cold heartedly before he slyly exited. Wathit had a sudden heart attack. Khun Wit came in to visit Wathit and was shocked to find him dead. With the current business situation, Khun Wit cannot allow anyone especially the shareholders to know that Wathit has passed away and secondly, he believes Wathit’s death was a homicide, so he has to find out who did it.

Khun Wit suddenly thought of Root, so he instantly traveled to Ratchaburi to have Root disguise as Wathit. Root didn’t agree to it at first but because Khun Raem was diagnosed with kidney illness that requires a lot of money for treatment, he was forced to agree in the end.

Khun Wit brought Root to the house with everyone welcoming him back home while May noticed the difference right away and began trying to catch his wrongdoings.

Root is displeased at May for being so close to Anggoon when she is already a married woman. Root and May argue all the time, which created more suspicion every time for May. Wathit and Root’s characteristics are very different. Root is friends with everyone in the house and has a very cheerful personality.

One day, May and Root went to visit Khun Manee at the garden house. Root invited Khun Manee and Maithree, May’s little brother, to live with them, when before, Wathit didn’t want May’s family to live with them. May was so touched and impressed by this gesture, she began to have good feelings towards Root.

Anggoon was disappointed that Wathit didn’t die but he began to suspect Root because he doesn’t seem to be the same Wathit. Root has no knowledge or experience when it comes to the business field, so he was almost caught red handed by Anggoon several times; however, Root was able to escape the suspicion from the other executives and shareholders because of Kinaree’s constant help and advice. Root and Kinaree had more interactions; thus, they became closer and would make May jealous without knowing.

Anggoon followed his next plans. He slept with Ruay, Khun Wit’s secretary and was able to gain access to valuable information, which enabled Anggoon and Weenit to steal millions of baht from the company. Ruay joined hands with Anggoon because he promised he was sincere towards her. Ruay almost got into altercations with May due to her jealous nature, but Anggoon was able to stop her every time.

Root had to return back to Ratchaburi to visit Khun Raem, which created even more suspicion for May because Wathit has never been out of town ever since she’s known him. May followed Root but was stopped by Kinaree. Kinaree was able to follow Root to the farm at Ratchaburi. She forced Root to tell her the truth. She shared her concerns with Root telling him that she believes May collaborated with Anggoon in eliminating Wathit in order to gain the company. Root doesn’t want to believe it and wishes to verify it himself.

There is a fierce competition in department stores, Rawee, the Thai American businessman contacted Khun Wit expressing his interest in the company’s stocks/shares. The joint venture made Bootsaban meet Root again. Bootsaban is certain that it’s Root and not Wathit like everyone else believes.

The negotiations were a fail. Khun Wit would not sell any shares/stocks to Rawee. Rawee then planned to overtake Khun Wit’s businesses the crooked way and joined with Anggoon to eliminate Root and Khun Wit. Bootsaban runs to Root for help. She asks him if she can stay at the farm house in Ratchaburi to run away from Rawee because she can’t stand his philandering ways anymore. Because of the love Root used to have for Bootsaban, he tells her the truth and promises to help her from Rawee.

May shares her suspicions with Anggoon that the Wathit now is a fake. Anggoon tells May to join him in revealing the truth. Anggoon and Rawee search for evidence to accuse and chain Root as Wathit’s murderer.

On the day Root takes Bootsaban to the farm house in Ratchaburi, May follows and discovers the truth that Root really isn’t Wathit and demands to go her separate way. Root tries to explain things to May but she doesn’t listen, only believing that he killed Wathit for business profits.

May quickly goes back to the city, Bangkok, to tell Khun Wit about the truth but he’s in a conference. May returns home, packs up her bags, and goes back to live with her Mom at the garden house. Root chases after May to amend things but May doesn’t give in. May calls Root a bad person, which angers him, so he hugs and kisses her. May slaps him with a serious tone and demands him to leave. Root leaves with his shattered heart.

At the same time, Khun Wit returns home but is shot and dies. Anggoon calls the police and tells them that Root is a fake. The police gather all of the evidence, which points to Root as the primary suspect in killing both the Father and Son duo for money.

Root almost gets captured by the police but May assures them that she was with him that night, so Root was let go.

With the help of Bootsaban, Kinaree, and May, Root was able to reveal who were the masterminds of these evil plans, Anggoon and Rawee.

In Khun Wit’s will, he gave everything to May. Root bid May farewell to return to his farm at Ratchaburi. May begged Root to continue Wathit’s duties. Root rejected her request because he has to return to care for his Mother, Khun Raem, who has a kidney illness. May understands and they promise that they’ll be each other’s hearts’ shadow (ngao jai) forever. The End.

Personally, the book's storyline doesn't excite me too much. :lol: :no: Especially the ending...sounds so depressing. At least Brook and Kob had a happy ending. Hope that it'll be the same for Toomtam - Vill. :yes: I actually want Exact to make its version of NJ even more interesting haha. :loool:

I'll put up the summary under my first post on the first page. ^_^

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Lemmo: Thank you so so so muchos for sharing that pic with Toomtam in the glasses! OMG, is he fine or what!? I'm basically drowning in happiness here XDD He's so perfect </333

Maiko: You're just too nice, always loving everyone's comments, hehe :D But yes, Vill needs to lose the hat. I really liked her style in Talad Arom even though it wasn't that special xD It was pretty simple but she was just so beautiful in that lakorn. 
Yes, they look delicious :D Let's gobble them up, LOLOL.
I love your profile picture. I'm too lazy to do anything cool with my main pic/siggie these days but I might cook something up since these pics of Toomtam and Vill really motivate me to.
And oh, I don't remember ever hearing that lakorn with Mos and Pim. But that was a while ago so it's nice to see her again.

Chalidaluvprin: Oh girl, I'm with you! I'm so happy to come home from school and read this thread. Definitely hot!~

Wait, I have a question. So is the older twin or younger twin the pa'ek (the one who doesn't die)? I don't quite remember if someone mentioned it before, haha. Also, I hope Toomtam sings the OST for this lakorn! I've been waiting for the day where he sings his lakorn's OST!! :D

Oooo, summary! ... time to get some popcorn and read xD

AikOm^_^

Ooh, really, Marina? Haha, Vill's style in Talad Arom isn't my favorite. xD No, I love her style in there, but her style isn't perfect to me haha. But I'm happy to hear you find her really beautiful in there. I find her the most beautiful in Kohn Teun and SSP (and alongside with Toomtam just makes her even far more beautiful :drool:). Ooh, I hope her style in NJ will change my mind. :lol: Oh, I'll be there to gobble up Toomtam - Vill with you. :yummy:

Awh, thanks for loving my profile picture! :blush: Can't wait for even more pictures of Toomtam - Vill! I know I already said I'll wait patiently for NJ to air, but I'm feeling impatient nevertheless for new pictures and Toomtam - Vill on screen! (Ai, I'm such a hypocrite! :smack:) These days, I do have time to create some magic (with my pictures haha), but I couldn't stay away from this thread and the net...always checking for updates and new comments. :weee:

From what I remember, Hua Jai Ploy Jone (Mos and Pim's lakorn) isn't that big. It was alright. My dad enjoyed it. :) Hmm, I got to go back and read if anybody mentioned which twin is p'ek... :scratchhead2: Wha-? But today's Veteran's Day! You and Minnie had school? :eek: That's not fun... :teary: Let me know how you feel about the book summary of NJ. :D

mjennx

sarNie Egg
Oh, wow! Thanks for sharing the fitting pics and book summary Maiko. Everyone on this thread is so friendly.

Toomtam should be kind of a meanie playing as the weak twin because I remember his maids and employees being afraid of him when or if they did anything wrong. He has a temper. 

I'm uploading the opening from Kob and Brook's version right now. 

AikOm^_^

mjennx said:
Oh, wow! Thanks for sharing the fitting pics and book summary Maiko. Everyone on this thread is so friendly.

Toomtam should be kind of a meanie playing as the weak twin because I remember his maids and employees being afraid of him when or if they did anything wrong. He has a temper. 

I'm uploading the opening from Kob and Brook's version right now. 

Mjennx, you're welcome! :wink: Yes, I figure that Wathit/Thit (weak twin) is like that, from reading Aiyaja's translation of the book summary. :yes: I love angry Toomtam! :spicy: Ooh, will be waiting patiently for the opening video, thank you! :kiss:

AikOm^_^

Thanks for the video, Mjennx! :kiss: :clap2: :grouphug: I've got to log in first onto my YouTube account to watch it haha. Wow, haven't done so in a year+! :eyetwitch: I'll be back to comment about after I finish watching it. :lol:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Really? Her Talad Arom style wasn't perfect to me as well but I did like it a lot. As for her Kohn Teun look, I wasn't a big fan of it. She was beautiful but I didn't really like her clothing. And SSP, most definitely. Her and Toomtam just look so great standing next to each other xD
Yeah, let's gobble them up. How about tomorrow? I'll get the tickets and let's fly there, hahaha XD

Yes, we need more photos of these two. I'm sure every update of pictures will make me even more excited for this lakorn. I have time, it's just I usually have no idea when it comes to editing like using all the overlays and such.

I find it so cool how your dad watches lakorns. My dad doesn't but then if he did, it'd be so weird xD Yeah, we had school. We always have school on Veteran's day =.=

And the book's storyline doesn't excite me much as well. So from my reading, the main Toomtam is a cherry person and opposite from his twin? I want main Toomtam to be strict and mean. Lol, I mean I'd love seeing Toomtam in a fun, cherry role but somehow, Wathit's character seems more intriguing to me. I want Exact to add more pizzazz to this version. And yes, hope the ending is happy~

Mjennx: So is the meanie playing the weak twin Roothon or Wathit? :O And a temper, eh? I love it when pa'eks have a temper, they're so cute xD Sadly, I can't see the opening. It's private. Maiko, let me know what it's about ^^

mjennx

sarNie Egg
@Huajaikaungtur, the meanie was Wathit. I put the video to private because of Mayura copyright. I'll put it to unlisted so you can see it too

Can you see it now?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
mjennx said:
@Huajaikaungtur, the meanie was Wathit. I put the video to private because of Mayura copyright. I'll put it to unlisted so you can see it too

Can you see it now?

do you have the ending credit?? I like the ending credit so much more. Aww, missed it! XD

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Really? Her Talad Arom style wasn't perfect to me as well but I did like it a lot. As for her Kohn Teun look, I wasn't a big fan of it. She was beautiful but I didn't really like her clothing. And SSP, most definitely. Her and Toomtam just look so great standing next to each other xD
Yeah, let's gobble them up. How about tomorrow? I'll get the tickets and let's fly there, hahaha XD

Yes, we need more photos of these two. I'm sure every update of pictures will make me even more excited for this lakorn. I have time, it's just I usually have no idea when it comes to editing like using all the overlays and such.

I find it so cool how your dad watches lakorns. My dad doesn't but then if he did, it'd be so weird xD Yeah, we had school. We always have school on Veteran's day =.=

And the book's storyline doesn't excite me much as well. So from my reading, the main Toomtam is a cherry person and opposite from his twin? I want main Toomtam to be strict and mean. Lol, I mean I'd love seeing Toomtam in a fun, cherry role but somehow, Wathit's character seems more intriguing to me. I want Exact to add more pizzazz to this version. And yes, hope the ending is happy~

Mjennx: So is the meanie playing the weak twin Roothon or Wathit? :eek: And a temper, eh? I love it when pa'eks have a temper, they're so cute xD Sadly, I can't see the opening. It's private. Maiko, let me know what it's about ^^

:whahuh: I actually was doing other things, so I didn't get a chance to log onto my YouTube account to try it out yet, Marina. By the time I got back to this thread, Mjennx already put it to unlisted. Therefore, I'm able to watch it now. :D Thanks again, Mjennx! ^_^ Oh, when I was talking about style, I was referring to Vill's hairstyle and makeup haha. Didn't think of her clothing style. Now that changes everything haha, for I'm not too fond of her clothing style in KT, too. Ooh, I still like it though. But I was more enchanted with her straight hair. :D

:lmao2: :lmao: :rofl: :woot: to the bolded part about Toomtam and Vill! Yes! I'm all for it! :D Oh, that's another thing...you're absolutely right. Even with the time, I'm still so conflicted with how my artworks should look. :unsure:  :annoyed:

Hmm, my dad doesn't watch a lot of lakorns these days. Which is a good thing. :lol: I'm going to do something first, so I'll get back to you about NJ's storyline and everything else. :wink:

Oh, as for Kob and Brook's opening. Dang, that's a lot of characters! Too many! :weee: Too many characters + Exact remake = OVERDRAMA! I sincerely hope Exact changes a lot of things around haha. Ooh, I believe I saw some scenes of fake Wathit/real Root faking a weak heart moment to get Maytinee to worry over him. Awh. :wub: Hmm, I'm doubtful Exact will keep Kob's Maytinee's ice skating hobby for its remake. :lol: K, be right back!

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone! I just recently re-activate my account so I can comments with you guys! After watching SSP I'm too is also soo in LOVE with Toomtam and Vill. can't wait for this lakorn!

AikOm^_^

amylovemeng1 said:
Hi everyone! I just recently re-activate my account so I can comments with you guys! After watching SSP I'm too is also soo in LOVE with Toomtam and Vill. can't wait for this lakorn!

Hiya, Amylovemeng1! :hiya: Awh, I see that even though you signed up for AsianFuse a long, long, LONG time ago, you never actually joined in the forums. I'm glad you reactivated your account just so you can comment with us. Please do! :spin: Makes me super happy to hear from a new Toomtam - Vill fan, and that it was because of ToomVill that you joined the forums! :yahoo: :grouphug: :kiss: I'll be glad if you can join in with the gushing whenever you can. And it's really heartwarming to know that you :heart: Toomtam - Vill and are really excited for their reunion in NJ (Ngao Jai). Makes me really happy! :highfive: Despite SSP's flaws, it's awesome that you still heart ToomVill like I do. :D Hope to hear from you again! :clap: :grouphug: