phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
So does my two-year old nephew. :whahuh: Eh, SpongeBob...I like him and am annoyed by him. :D

Yikes, it would be too good if the scriptwriter learned from her mistakes. :lmao: Aiayja says that the "scriptwriter likes to focus on the bad guys a LOT." :whaha: At least in this one, there won't be an evil twin stealing screen time from Toomtam - Vill. :lol2: Only the bad guys and their schemes... Ooh, I love the way you think, girl! About how ToomVill don't need to be physically intimate to be sexy. That's true. :blush: But you know, of course, we do want to see more. :pervie: :ghehe:

Yes, I think Aom can still be nang'ek, too. In Paap Ataan/Parb Artun, Charebelle looks the same age as Aom, or even older. :sweat: I hope like Ann/e, Aom doesn't end her acting career. :D

I may be old in number, but not inside. HEHE.

K, back to the topic! Urgh, they need to fire those scriptwriters then. HAHA. Are they trying to be like Korean dramas where they did up the bad guy's doings and dwell on it. Not saying it's a bad thing, but in Thai lakorns it just some how don't work. Haha. 

Intimate scenes or not I don't mind. Hehe. 

Aom looks SOO GOOD for her age. She's 38, but she looks so good. She's like Nok Sinjai, they age VERY well.   

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
I may be old in number, but not inside. HEHE.

K, back to the topic! Urgh, they need to fire those scriptwriters then. HAHA. Are they trying to be like Korean dramas where they did up the bad guy's doings and dwell on it. Not saying it's a bad thing, but in Thai lakorns it just some how don't work. Haha. 

Intimate scenes or not I don't mind. Hehe. 

Aom looks SOO GOOD for her age. She's 38, but she looks so good. She's like Nok Sinjai, they age VERY well.   

:lmao2: :lmao3: :lmao:

Anyway, yeah, I sure don't watch Thai lakorns for the bad guys. :whaha: :rolleyes: Haha, I'm all for plenty of Toomtam - Vill scenes, intimate or not. :yes: Oh, my, I forgot Aom's real age. :eek: Oh, yes, Aom is older than Tik. :whahuh: Ooh, I do agree, Nok Sinjai and Aom age very well indeed. :blush: Now, don't forget Ann/e T! :D

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
I love seeing everybody's reaction right now! You guys are SOOO excited! Don't worry, I am too :) I can't wait to see these two together again. Now there's going to be 2 Toomtams?! I don't think I'll be able to handle that!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

:lmao2: :lmao3: :lmao:

Anyway, yeah, I sure don't watch Thai lakorns for the bad guys. :whaha: :rolleyes: Haha, I'm all for plenty of Toomtam - Vill scenes, intimate or not. :yes: Oh, my, I forgot Aom's real age. :eek: Oh, yes, Aom is older than Tik. :whahuh: Ooh, I do agree, Nok Sinjai and Aom age very well indeed. :blush: Now, don't forget Ann/e T! :D
Ah, yes Anne too.

AikOm^_^

RukTurMotJai said:
I love seeing everybody's reaction right now! You guys are SOOO excited! Don't worry, I am too :) I can't wait to see these two together again. Now there's going to be 2 Toomtams?! I don't think I'll be able to handle that!

Haha, we're all in a state of shock and giddiness! :grouphug: It's just so hard to believe...a Toomtam - Vill reunion sooner than expected. xD :lmao2: to the last part of your post. Well, Toomtam can ask Vill for some acting tips if he ever needs help. :blush:

phatman said:
Ah, yes Anne too.

:yes:

AikOm^_^

spanky said:
i don't remember much of t his lakorn but I remember Liking it

That's a good sign, then. Yay! :clap: Hahaha, even though you don't remember much of the lakorn. Thanks for sharing, Spanky! :D

AikOm^_^

Oi, Phatman! :D Haha, I noticed you updated your Interests list: Haha, under the WATCHING category, I thought NonLakornRelated was a real lakorn. :whahuh: :lmao3: I thought, "Huh, never heard of that lakorn title before...interesting." Took me several seconds to read it as "Non-Lakorn-Related." :lmao: Ooh, Ngao Jai is now under your ANTICIPATING category! Yay! :yahoo: That's all for now. :wink:

AikOm^_^

cecilia said:
I hope that it's not as boring as the one w/brook and kob.

Awh, Kob and Brook's version is boring for you, Cecilia? :D How so? :eek: Hehe, dear Sasa823 over at Spicy says that towards the end, the pra'nangs willingly consummate their marriage. So...that gives me hope of some hot Toomtam - Vill bed action! :pervie: :coverlaf: Eek, no wonder that scandalous grayscale (or black and white haha) photo of Toomtam - Vill (Thit and Nee) was released at the end of SSP's string. :lol:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Hahaha I am already beyond words to describe my feelings for Toomtam and Vills reunion!!! Ahhhhhh grieeed!!!!* I couldnt wait for fitting pictures now or for more goodies to come out! I know I will so love love Toomtam and Vill,! Muahs!♥

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
Hahaha I am already beyond words to describe my feelings for Toomtam and Vills reunion!!! Ahhhhhh grieeed!!!!* I couldnt wait for fitting pictures now or for more goodies to come out! I know I will so love love Toomtam and Vill,! Muahs!♥

It's driving me crazy...the waiting game.  :weee: :smack: :faint: I pray it all goes according to what everybody is saying. Aah, I'm still waiting for concrete confirmation from Toomtam and/or his fanclub; Vill's fanclub already claimed it's going to be Toomtam - Vill hehe. :wub: Seriously, I'm still in a state of heavenly shock. I can't thank Exact, P'Boy, and Aom enough for choosing Toomtam - Vill! :cry: It's sweet, touching, fulfilling, and awesome that they realize how much we love them...or at least, they see Toomtam and Vill's potential haha. Tonight's going to be a good night. I have to go to sleep early. Good night, everybody! Kisses and hugs! :goodnite: :grouphug: :kiss:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Is this a slap-kiss sort of lakorn? I can't remember P'Brook & P'Kobs version much... Since P'Aom's dad may be directing w/her as producer, I sure hope there's lots of bickering and fierce loving! lol I haven't seen SSP, maybe I should give it a shot. (i know I know, don't throw rocks at me) I believe in P'Aom's skills as a veteran actress. She's mentioned on WWYWY that when she was younger she would always help her dad around the set. I think this has a good team working on it. ^-^

AikOm^_^

So much for going to sleep early...I just couldn't stay away from this thread. xD This is like SSP all over again. Aah, the Toomtam - Vill curse fever! :wub:

x0unerthanlater said:
Is this a slap-kiss sort of lakorn? I can't remember P'Brook & P'Kobs version much... Since P'Aom's dad may be directing w/her as producer, I sure hope there's lots of bickering and fierce loving! lol I haven't seen SSP, maybe I should give it a shot. (i know I know, don't throw rocks at me) I believe in P'Aom's skills as a veteran actress. She's mentioned on WWYWY that when she was younger she would always help her dad around the set. I think this has a good team working on it. ^-^

I wish I can tell you, but I never saw the old version. But nobody mentioned it being a slap/kiss drama, so I doubt it's one of those raeng ones haha. Ooh, "fierce loving?" Loving the sound of that! :woot: :pervie: Haha, nah, we wouldn't throw rocks at you just because you haven't yet seen SSP. xD :console: I'm happy to hear from you in this thread, X0unerthanlater. :) Woot, someone who has faith in Aom's abilities/skills. :clap: Can't wait for more info. :dance2:

AikOm^_^

K, I'm really turning in for the night. :goodnite: to everybody! Or day. ^_^ Have a good one! :grouphug: :kiss:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh, Maiko, I love how you always reply to people's posts. I'll have to reply to your thoughts & everyone else's when I get home from school ^^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Oi, Phatman! :D Haha, I noticed you updated your Interests list: Haha, under the WATCHING category, I thought NonLakornRelated was a real lakorn. :whahuh: :lmao3: I thought, "Huh, never heard of that lakorn title before...interesting." Took me several seconds to read it as "Non-Lakorn-Related." :lmao: Ooh, Ngao Jai is now under your ANTICIPATING category! Yay! :yahoo: That's all for now. :wink:
Haha. You're too funny.
Well, technically it's still lakorn-related because lakorn means drama, right? Haha. I just started a Korean drama called Secret with Ji Sung.

And yes, I'm anticipating this lakorn! I can't let it pass. Haha.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Oh, Maiko, I love how you always reply to people's posts. I'll have to reply to your thoughts & everyone else's when I get home from school ^^

Awh, you're too sweet, Marina. :kiss: Thanks! :blush: It just goes to show how much love and passion I have for this thread...already (not to mention, this beautiful couple *coughToomVill*). :lolyup: I really like to reply to nearly all the comments/posts I come across, unless there's no point of me to reply to...or if I have nothing to say. :shutup: Ooh, I'll wait impatiently to what you have to say. Enjoy the rest of your day! :grouphug:

phatman said:
Haha. You're too funny.
Well, technically it's still lakorn-related because lakorn means drama, right? Haha. I just started a Korean drama called Secret with Ji Sung.

And yes, I'm anticipating this lakorn! I can't let it pass. Haha.

Hahaha, I know what you mean. :whahuh: And as for the last part of your quote, with good reason. :) Aom's the producer! Toomtam and Vill are in it!!! :wub: As for her father directing it, eh, that's a different story. But I won't be petty.

hsdsfan said:
I'm not a fan of this couple but would like to show my support for Aom's first time producing. 

Awh, that's too bad, but it's still sweet of you to support Aom's first time producing. Yay! :clap:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Look whos back! 555 Maiko,ur request has been granted,I made it, i came back to spazz with you guys :bhehe: miss you hardcore fangirl-ERS . 

K anyways. NO words can explain how i feel rite now . Wait. No there is. I AM FREAking out rite now! Our lovely couple has reunited :heart: I'm so excited! im not that hyped for the whole twin thinging...BUT WHO CARES :ghehe: I miss them onscreen :cry: