AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Kimberry<3 said:
Maiko: yes I did thank you. I am watching the one moca na posted on YT..Thank you for bringing it up..full coverage of the M&G. Even if they didn't sing the song we wanted them to sing but I am so happy that they actually did a duet. They actually listened. And did silly dance moves. Gosh I love our ToomVill. 

Marina that's great that your OTP will get reunited. Good luck with your midterms. Ace it.

Oh, yay, I'm happy you did see the Facebook links, then! :clap: You're absolutely right, KimBerry; even though ToomVill didn't sing the duet we desperately want to see them sing, it's enough that they sang with each other. And it's still worth it! Gah, they were adorable and perfect together! I love them, too. :wub: :grouphug:

Aw, your message to Marina... :heart: :Kiss:

ceda_lee said:
Kimberry & Maiko, thank you so much for all the clips.

Aah, there you are! :woot: What happened? You were so quiet today! :bhehe: Aw, you're welcome for the clips! :kiss: :grouphug:

Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, yay, I'm happy you did see the Facebook links, then! :clap: You're absolutely right, KimBerry; even though ToomVill didn't sing the duet we desperately want to see them sing, it's enough that they sang with each other. And it's still worth it! Gah, they were adorable and perfect together! I love them, too. :wub: :grouphug:

Aw, your message to Marina... :heart: :kiss:

Aah, there you are! :woot: What happened? You were so quiet today! :bhehe: Aw, you're welcome for the clips! :kiss: :grouphug:

That's true. Did you see when Toomtam did the heart thing and Vill didn't notice until later he actually repeated the end lines of the song and they form the heart. What a dork! I wish Toomtam was this cooperative before. 

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
That's true. Did you see when Toomtam did the heart thing and Vill didn't notice until later he actually repeated the end lines of the song and they form the heart. What a dork! I wish Toomtam was this cooperative before. 

Aah, is that from the whole clip that mocca na uploaded? Eek, I need to check it out before hitting the hay! :woot: Even though my eyes are so tired right now. :bhehe: I'll watch it after this. Right...if only he was this cooperative before. But you know what I (crazily) think? His feelings for her grew stronger. I think he misses her. :blush: Aw, those little moments in which he kept on glancing her way as they were singing onstage together... those moments are priceless! :spin: :wub: And all those times he kept on grabbing her! :drool:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
These two seems like they have this love hate relationship for one another lol.

Whaha, I agree! Which is why they need a storyline with that kind of relationship, such as Fah Pieng Din. :lol2: Juicy stuff is bound to happen in a volatile relationship like that. :yummy: :toast:

AikOm^_^

I'm currently checking out the whole Meet & Greet video right now. I'm tired, but yay, tomorrow's my Friday at work, so that means...I can freely work on my ToomVill projects (and goodbyes for my Ngao Jai :tearybye:)!!!! :woot: :yahoo: :party: :clap: When I have time, I'm definitely going to take snapshots of all those times in which Toomtam grabbed Vill. :bhehe: :wub:

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
For the NJ contest in baidu thread, some fans provided Thai-Roman transliterations of the o.s.t. songs, and then Anne made a karaoke video for each. If you're interested, please go take a look.
For the opening song: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTA3NjgxODgw.html.
For the ending song: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTE3MjAxODU2.html.

Anne said a few days ago she would take a short break (maybe after her contest ends?) before she starts re-editing her Rut and May NJ videos, like the ones she made for Thit and Gan in SSP. So please pay attention to her updates in the youku channel (http://i.youku.com/u/UNjA0ODQ0OTY0) and/or the youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgs061Z9vIhkRMucEZxd6Yw). She may or may not upload the re-edited version onto the latter due to the copyright concerns. But I heard some new copyright regulations will soon take effect in China, who knows what will happen. I believe she will tell us in instagram (https://instagram.com/toomvill_anne/) where to go.

And this is a message for Maiko and aiyaja. I told Anne that you two would like to participate in the contest but may not be able to finish your works in time. She said you two may take your time to perfect your works. If possible, she would like to give you her bookmarks no matter whether or not you are in. I know very little about her gifts, but I guess the gifts are probably ready to be sent. However, if they are paper copies, she would need at least some p.o. box addresses. So, it's actually between you and her. I'll just leave it to you yourselves to handle it.

[SIZE=12pt]This is not to say goodbye, but I think I'll be less active here. For the past two months, I've been very grateful to have received much generous help and friendship from all the NJ threads. So glad to know you girls. Wish you all the best.[/SIZE] Good night or good day na~~

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm sort of disappointed in this fan meeting. Haha. I feel like it's so disorganized for some reason. Everything was so random. They only chose 4 questions and out of the four, the only two interesting ones were the one I aleady mentioned earlier about Vill choosing between Watit or Angkoon and then the next one was the last question asking Toomtam and Vill if they would want to collaborate again. Starts @ 16:55 on the clip. Toomtam said that it's hard to collaborate again as it depends on many things but yes, he would be willing to because working with Vill, he has been very happy and things have been pretty smooth plus Vill is good. That is when he tapped Vill's elbow with his repeating again, that she's good. (See, Toomtam was so relaxed today, he dropped all honorifics, the whole Pee'Vill thingy. Hahah. :whahuh: ) Then Toomtam personally asks Vill if she wants to play/collaborate with him again. (That was probably a direct question from him too. :crush: ) Vill just shortly said yes. And then explained that she was just thinking about this question with her Mom earlier because people would normally ask her who she wants to work with again and Toomtam is one of the first names on her list she thinks of. Toomtam was like, a list? Okay, who else is on that list. Hahah. (Jealous, much?) :coverlaf: Vill said Toomtam is someone who's good and when working with him, she's relaxed and happy. When they act, people are happy too and then Vill asked the audience if they would like to see the both of them unite again and everyone said yes.

Towards the end when Toomtam and them were asking which other songs fans wanted them to sing, fans said Ngao Nai Hua Jai but dang it, Vill. Vill was like, they want to see you dance like how you did in the lakorn, so Toomtam was like oh okay and that's when they sang and danced to that Ying Lee song. Seems like if Vill hadn't interrupted, Toomtam would have sang it and fulfilled the request. Darn it! :nono1:

But I'm still happy nonetheless! ToomVill, my love. :heart:

AikOm^_^

lanblue said:
For the NJ contest in baidu thread, some fans provided Thai-Roman transliterations of the o.s.t. songs, and then Anne made a karaoke video for each. If you're interested, please go take a look.

Anne said a few days ago she would take a short break (maybe after her contest ends?) before she starts re-editing her Rut and May NJ videos, like the ones she made for Thit and Gan in SSP. So please pay attention to her updates in the youku channel (http://i.youku.com/u/UNjA0ODQ0OTY0) and/or the youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgs061Z9vIhkRMucEZxd6Yw). She may or may not upload the re-edited version onto the latter due to the copyright concerns. But I heard some new copyright regulations will soon take effect in China, who knows what will happen. I believe she will tell us in instagram (https://instagram.com/toomvill_anne/) where to go.

And this is a message for Maiko and aiyaja. I told Anne that you two would like to participate in the contest but may not be able to finish your works in time. She said you two may take your time to perfect your works. If possible, she would like to give you her bookmarks no matter whether or not you are in. I know very little about her gifts, but I guess the gifts are probably ready to be sent. However, if they are paper copies, she would need at least some p.o. box addresses. So, it's actually between you and her. I'll just leave it to you yourselves to handle it.

[SIZE=12pt]This is not to say goodbye, but I think I'll be less active here. For the past two months, I've been very grateful to have received much generous help and friendship from all the NJ threads. So glad to know you girls. Wish you all the best.[/SIZE] Good night or good day na~~

Aah, Lanblue, no, no, no, NO! Why do you have to make me so happy yet sad at the same time? :weep: :spin: You'll be less active? :cry1: Ok, I firmly believe you that it isn't goodbye. But I'm just a little sad that you won't be as active as usual. :kiss: But awwwwwww! Thank you so much for everything! All your info and tidbits and goodies! :wub: :grouphug: And eek! Your message to me and Aiyaja! :faint: :cry: Gah, thanks to both you and Anne! :blush: Haha, Anne is such a sweetheart! :heart: So are you, Lanblue. :kiss: All righty now! :strong: I shall work hard on my ToomVill projects, then! :numchuck: I'll talk to her myself. Hehe, thanks again for the message, Lanblue! :kiss3:

aiyaja said:
I'm sort of disappointed in this fan meeting. Haha. I feel like it's so disorganized for some reason. Everything was so random. They only chose 4 questions and out of the four, the only two interesting ones were the one I aleady mentioned earlier about Vill choosing between Watit or Angkoon and then the next one was the last question asking Toomtam and Vill if they would want to collaborate again. Starts @ 16:55 on the clip. Toomtam said that it's hard to collaborate again as it depends on many things but yes, he would be willing to because working with Vill, he has been very happy and things have been pretty smooth plus Vill is good. That is when he tapped Vill's elbow with his repeating again, that she's good. (See, Toomtam was so relaxed today, he dropped all honorifics, the whole Pee'Vill thingy. Hahah. :whahuh: ) Then Toomtam personally asks Vill if she wants to play/collaborate with him again. (That was probably a direct question from him too. :crush: ) Vill just shortly said yes. And then explained that she was just thinking about this question with her Mom earlier because people would normally ask her who she wants to work with again and Toomtam is one of the first names on her list she thinks of. Toomtam was like, a list? Okay, who else is on that list. Hahah. (Jealous, much?) :coverlaf: Vill said Toomtam is someone who's good and when working with him, she's relaxed and happy. When they act, people are happy too and then Vill asked the audience if they would like to see the both of them unite again and everyone said yes.

Towards the end when Toomtam and them were asking which other songs fans wanted them to sing, fans said Ngao Nai Hua Jai but dang it, Vill. Vill was like, they want to see you dance like how you did in the lakorn, so Toomtam was like oh okay and that's when they sang and danced to that Ying Lee song. Seems like if Vill hadn't interrupted, Toomtam would have sang it and fulfilled the request. Darn it! :nono1:

But I'm still happy nonetheless! ToomVill, my love. :heart:

OH, MY LORD. :faint: Hahahaha, I LOVE that last question! EEK! Toomtam! :woot: Haha, our boy is willing to collaborate with his wifey again, yay! :woot: :yahoo: :party: :wub: :cry: Aw, but he's right; it is hard. But for you two, I will TRY MY HARDEST TO CONVINCE P'ART, P'AOM, EXACT, ONE HD, ANYBODY, MY LOVELY TOOMVILL!!!!! :spin: :ninja: Ohhhhhhhhhhh. I can't be too disappointed in their fan meeting. :spin: But...gosh, Vill really was rather reserved. :whahuh: :lmao: Darn it, all those bad rumors/news are getting to her. :cry1: YES! Everybody said yes to their reunion! :highfive: :thumbsup: Haha, jealous Toomtam. So typical. :ghehe:

Aw, our wonderful fellow fans did request to hear them sing Ngao Nai Hua Jai. :cry: Thank you, you beautiful people! :worthy: :grouphug: It's just too bad Vill chickened out. :smack: But it's ok! I'm happy overall, as well, Aiyaja! :console: :dance1: :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
lanblue said:

我不想说再见但我知道时机已经到来. 谢谢你的帮助. 我很感动. 很高兴认识你们. 这不是结束. 我相信ToomVill会回来一起. 有一天我们会再见面. 如果我们不聊了很长一段时间请你们好保重. 我永远不会忘记,我有你们, 你们是我的好朋友. :teary: :grouphug:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Aah, Lanblue, no, no, no, NO! Why do you have to make me so happy yet sad at the same time? :weep: :spin: You'll be less active? :cry1: Ok, I firmly believe you that it isn't goodbye. But I'm just a little sad that you won't be as active as usual. :kiss: But awwwwwww! Thank you so much for everything! All your info and tidbits and goodies! :wub: :grouphug: And eek! Your message to me and Aiyaja! :faint: :cry: Gah, thanks to both you and Anne! :blush: Haha, Anne is such a sweetheart! :heart: So are you, Lanblue. :kiss: All righty now! :strong: I shall work hard on my ToomVill projects, then! :numchuck: I'll talk to her myself. Hehe, thanks again for the message, Lanblue! :kiss3:
I've been having an artwork block. My mind just looks at all of my textures and pictures and NOTHING comes to mind. Am I that affected by Ngao Jai's ending? :cry:

I'll try to post something up by Monday. I'll let Anne know, thank you Lanblue for all of the information. :dance1:

Hahah, Toomtam and Vill do have a love and hate relationship. One moment, they're nice to each other and then the next, they're going at each other. :lol:

Well, I think Son tops Vill's list. Hahaha. :p

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I want to know who are all the praeks on that list too!
My list (in this order):
1. son!!
2. Push!
3. Pong
4. Toomtam
5. Sean
 For sure, Vill wants to collaborate with Son again. Like Vill said, she posted up the photo of her and Son back in November/December when they met at Son's manager's birthday party because she knew that SonVill fans have been waiting for a long time for a reunion, so she wanted to post up a photo to freshen them up. :dance2:

1. Son
2. Push
3. Toomtam
4. Sean
5. Bie

Maiko^_^ said:
Hahahahaha, Aiyaja, if you are a little disappointed in the Meet & Greet event, let's show them how it's done when they have one for their third collaboration. :dance1: :toast:
Oh yeah, I would make them redeem themselves by singing Ngao Nai Hua Jai! Hahahaha. :whahuh: It's never too late. :crush:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I've been having an artwork block. My mind just looks at all of my textures and pictures and NOTHING comes to mind. Am I that affected by Ngao Jai's ending? :cry:

I'll try to post something up by Monday. I'll let Anne know, thank you Lanblue for all of the information. :dance1:

Hahah, Toomtam and Vill do have a love and hate relationship. One moment, they're nice to each other and then the next, they're going at each other. :lol:

Well, I think Son tops Vill's list. Hahaha. :p

Is that what you call it? Well, then, I get artwork block all the time. :wackonut:

Urgh, in an unbiased way, I get the feeling that Push may top Vill's list. :mellow: Oh, well, Toomtam's #1 on MY list. :lol:

aiyaja said:
For sure, Vill wants to collaborate with Son again. Like Vill said, she posted up the photo of her and Son back in November/December when they met at Son's manager's birthday party because she knew that SonVill fans have been waiting for a long time for a reunion, so she wanted to post up a photo to freshen them up. :dance2:

1. Son
2. Push
3. Toomtam
4. Sean
5. Bie

Oh yeah, I would make them redeem themselves by singing Ngao Nai Hua Jai! Hahahaha. :whahuh: It's never too late. :crush:

No, it's never too late for them to sing Ngao Nai Hua Jai.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Is that what you call it? Well, then, I get artwork block all the time. :wackonut:

Urgh, in an unbiased way, I get the feeling that Push may top Vill's list. :mellow: Oh, well, Toomtam's #1 on MY list. :lol:

No, it's never too late for them to sing Ngao Nai Hua Jai.
Yeah, I'm stuck.

Um, Vill has distant from Push especially those vicious rumors of being a third party. She was avoiding him during that one event too shortly after where he was the host for Mix Magazine. Push would be awesome though. Push and Vill are soooo funny BTS, but I think Vill hasn't seen Son in a long time and listening to her interviews, she actually keeps a tab on him and his lakorns too. Hahaha.

Son too, seems like he's ready for a reunion. He's finally softened up to her again after the fallout.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah, I'm stuck.

Um, Vill has distant from Push especially those vicious rumors of being a third party. She was avoiding him during that one event too shortly after where he was the host for Mix Magazine. Push would be awesome though. Push and Vill are soooo funny BTS, but I think Vill hasn't seen Son in a long time and listening to her interviews, she actually keeps a tab on him and his lakorns too. Hahaha.

Son too, seems like he's ready for a reunion. He's finally softened up to her again after the fallout.

Oh, really now about Push? Ok. Urgh, I'll brace whatever the future brings... *Sigh* :mellow: