AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I was afraid you wouldn't take snapshots of their kiss, Villnan. Haha, something would be very wrong if you didn't! Gah, even in pictures, it's still so hot and exciting! :blush:

aiyaja said:
Hahaha! Yeah, good thing my expectations were low.

I feel ashamed of my complaints. :facepalm: Well, I wasn't complaining over their scenes at all, only that their sweet scenes were cut short. :lolyup:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't blame you. I was quite disappointed in the cut scenes! So many good scenes were cut!! Why!!!! All we really care for are ToomVill yet those are the scenes they choose to cut! Omg. Hahah.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
I was afraid you wouldn't take snapshots of their kiss, Villnan. Haha, something would be very wrong if you didn't! Gah, even in pictures, it's still so hot and exciting! :blush:

I feel ashamed of my complaints. :facepalm: Well, I wasn't complaining over their scenes at all, only that their sweet scenes were cut short. :lolyup:
Haha I never screenshots kissing scene..I don't know why I did this time

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Maiko, I just saw your siggie and it weakens me every time I look at it! How could you do this to me?????  :angry:  :p  :rofl:  :rofl:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I don't blame you. I was quite disappointed in the cut scenes! So many good scenes were cut!! Why!!!! All we really care for are ToomVill yet those are the scenes they choose to cut! Omg. Hahah.

:cry: :weep: :teary: :cry1: We're so unlucky that some of their scenes always get cut one way or another. Those scenes must have been too sweet, exciting, and hot for us to handle. They probably want to spare us from any more heart attacks. How selfish. <_< Or perhaps they want to keep most of ToomVill's scenes to themselves. How greedy.

VILLNAN said:
Haha I never screenshots kissing scene..I don't know why I did this time

Wow, really now? Hah, you know you can't resist that kiss! I'm so pleased you did! :p

arasucre said:
Maiko, I just saw your siggie and it weakens me every time I look at it! How could you do this to me?????  :angry:  :p  :rofl:  :rofl:

Can you blame me? :shrug: YES! Another victim/patient to add to my list! :yahoo: Thanks. :kiss: :grouphug:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Rut is a horrible guy...harassing his sister-in-law, feeling her up, almost R her, but I love him. :shrug:  Where is the logic in all my craziness? :scratchhead2:  Wait...there is no logic when it comes to being crazy.  

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Rut is a horrible guy...harassing his sister-in-law, feeling her up, almost R her, but I love him. :shrug:  Where is the logic in all my craziness? :scratchhead2:  Wait...there is no logic when it comes to being crazy.  

Aah, he was only aggressive to her at the beginning! He stopped being cruel to her after the attempted rape. :eek: Ooh, which makes me realize...I really love him for that! :thumbsup: Hah, Toomtam needs to be aggressive and mean to Vill all the way to the max for next time. But even after Rut stopped with the aggressiveness, he still couldn't stop falling for her in other ways. I love it when he was aggressive, and I love it even more when he was funny and sweet and loving. :blush:

No, there's no logic in all this craziness! :console:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
But even after he stopped being aggressive, he still hugged her, allowed her to kiss him for a bit.  He also kissed her on the forehead.  Slept "all night" with her in his loving arms.  Oh, and he didn't want the car fixed so soon so he could spend more time with her.  What brother-in-law does that?   :whistle:

Ok, I’ll top yapping about the cut scenes.  It’s doing me no good, but turning me into a psycho fan.   

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Have a great day at school! :flowers: :grouphug:

Aw, thanks for the info, Aiyaja! Ooh, a lot of people have covered it. Aah, makes me want to hear Toomtam's full cover even more now. :cry:

Could it have been Andrew & Kob's drama Look Mai Klai Ton? That's where Ceda said she heard the song. :)

Ah, I missed out on your comment when I fell asleep, Preetam. Agree!
Ooh yes!!! Haha. I knew it.

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
I agree. NJ's editing is pretty bad lol. And I'm sorry to say, TOO MUCH SIDE CHARACTERS SCENE LOL (maybe its just me craving for ToomVill) I don't know but they just sometimes really bores me out but there are some scenes I do like. I do not think this is a slap/kiss lakorn, there I said it. Somehow I think things are moving quite slow and here they are, finishing the lakorn at 15 episodes. I don't know but at times the timing seems pretty off to me. I don't mind them dragging it though, I need more lol. Definitely not as hot as SSP (man there are too many kissing and grabbing in there LOL) NJ is still sweet and enjoyable.

I had to go back to this bolded part. :bhehe: Hah, Ngao Jai has all sorts of flavors, but it was only :slapandkissse3: for a little while. :lol2: It's ironic how in most of the talk shows that ToomVill went on to promote NJ, the hosts brought up the discussion of their slap/kiss scenes. They must know how much ToomVill shine in those scenes. :lol2: So, yeah, for next time, make sure they get a true slap/kiss storyline!

ceda_lee said:
But even after he stopped being aggressive, he still hugged her, allowed her to kiss him for a bit.  He also kissed her on the forehead.  Slept "all night" with her in his loving arms.  Oh, and he didn't want the car fixed so soon so he could spend more time with her.  What brother-in-law does that?   :whistle:

Ok, I’ll top yapping about the cut scenes.  It’s doing me no good, but turning me into a psycho fan.   

Hahaha, that's why I also said that he couldn't stop falling for her in other ways. :lol: Even without him being aggressive to her. You're right; Rut is a wicked man indeed. But we love him for that! :spin:

Vent all you want about the cut scenes. :console:

phatman said:
Ooh yes!!! Haha. I knew it.

Yay! :thumbup:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
*Ahem* I sense traitor vibe here  :rofl:

Phatman  :whaha:

:whahuh: That got me laughing out loud! :lmao3: :lolyup: :highfive:

I think she must have missed our comments about her? :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
I'm sure she did or else she'll be ranting away  :bhehe:

You know traitors tend to miss things in this thread... :shutup:

Oh, you! What are you talking about?! You're one yourself! :whaha: :loool: :smack: :whatever:

Ok, back on topic...urgh, I wish there was more BTS specials on episodes 11 and 12, especially on that kiss scene! :drools:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:lmao3: Darn it!  I've reached my quota of positive votes for the day.  

I do not jump into another thread while watching NJ  -_-

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
:lmao3: Darn it!  I've reached my quota of positive votes for the day.  

I do not jump into another thread while watching NJ  -_-

Me, too... :weep: But you and the other members are luckier than me; I'm only allowed to give out two likes a day! Two! That's not enough. :no:

Ah, ok. You're a teensy bit more faithful than Phatman. :wink:

So, I was re-watching the confession scene and their lovey-dovey scenes at the end of episode 12. After the waterfall scene transits to the next scene of Rut fixing their car, I had to hold and squeeze the sides of my head in frustration! GRR! I was left wanting more of Rut and May in those scenes! What about my needs, Exact/One HD?! :rant: This frustration...I know exactly how Rut and May feel... -_- Oh, I don't want it for myself; I want to see it from them! :secret:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow, I clearly missed some important discussion in here.

ceda_lee said:
Ok...I'm quoting her here:

"I was watching Ngao Jai and browsing AF at the same time. Saw your post and immediately stopped NJ! HAHAHA."

:whatever:  :rolleyes1:  :yawn:   :smack: What a punk huh?!  
Hey, hey, hey, hey. What happens in MLM thread, stays in MLM thread! XD.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Wow, I clearly missed some important discussion in here.

Hey, hey, hey, hey. What happens in MLM thread, stays in MLM thread! XD.

VERY important indeed. :yes: Ah, so it was the MLM thread... :smack:

ceda_lee said:
:lol: Took you long enough.  

Finally, eh? :coverlaf:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
LOL are you talking about her thing with another lakorn OST? lol

Yes, that punk! HAHA. Ratting me out. 

Maiko^_^ said:

Whew, that's not too bad. :phew: I thought it was way worse than that. :lolyup: But yeah, what a punk and traitor!!!! :numchuck: :gungirl: Hehe, just kidding...or am I? :ph34r: :secret:

Whose post was it? Yours? Or somebody's else? :bhehe:

HAHA. She's just exaggerating. I'm not a traitor.....seee, I'm here!!! HEHE. *of course my soul is over there ahem* HAHA. Yeah, I'm here!

ceda_lee said:
When I try to give my fiance tips, he says...

"So...let me get this straight.  You want me to pull & shove you...force kiss you.  Emotionally abuse you & harass you.  Maybe even R you?! You know you'd shoot me before I can even try, right?"   :loool:

Nope...not gonna work.  Like I said before.  I live a double life.  

:lmao3:  . OMG ceda, you are too funny!!

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
:loool: She wasn't a traitor, it was exciting!!! hahaha.

Ceda_lee, just give him cable ties, and a duster :coverlaf: . Just make sure your duster is clean though lol.

I know right! It was exciting news! Haha.

ceda_lee said:
It was exciting!   :secret: Shhh...don't tell Maiko I said that.  

Cable ties & a duster?   :lolyup: Have you been following my comments about "50 Shades?"  I can totally imagine a scene gone wrong with a dirty duster.

For example:  He lays her face down on the bed as he reaches for the duster.  Whack! He swings it at her...*COUGH COUGH COUGH* They both go as dust is flying all around.  

Look who's the one with the MLM siggie!!!  :smack:  :coverlaf: