amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
The thai should have variety show like running man I want to see thai celebrity out of their comfort zone and how their personality is like

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, that would be a good show.

To be honest, Vill is pretty smart and really good at games. She has this fighter spirit sportsmanship. Haha. Gypsy is good too.

Too bad, Toomtam got disqualified on his turn for breaking the rules by revealing a part of the name in the lakorn guessing game. Hehe.

Yuan and Vill were hilarious when Vill was able to guess his hint when his hint was just soooo random. Hahah.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
VillNan: Awesome job at those! You're quick too!

Aw, I've been replaying the mini MV, it's so full of emotions. I can't wait but yet it makes me sad that we only have 5 more episodes left. Hehe.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Those are some beautiful art, Villnan! You're always so quick and diligent. Love the colors you use!
And I'm in love with your siggie :) Vill looks gorgeous and good with all the men although ToomVill beats! :)

And only 5 more episodes, sadness.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I hope there are really not only 5 episodes left since Toomtam said on the latest EP that we just reached halfway.  :cry: 
Maybe Vill's mom didn't know the update that they extended the episodes? 

It just can't end in 5 episodes, please no.  :lmao:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think 16 episodes is good. Lol Like Fun Fueng. Anything more and it will drag. Lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Villnan can i use one of your artwork!?

I feel that the story hasn't moved much to have only 5 episodes left. Hopefully there's more cus I have not gone completely crazed yet.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Villnan can i use one of your artwork!?

I feel that the story hasn't moved much to have only 5 episodes left. Hopefully there's more cus I have not gone completely crazed yet.
Not just one...You can use all

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hey, you beautiful people! :woot: :grouphug: I see you guys are more on topic today...not that you weren't really before. :bhehe: :lolyup: So many things to do at the moment! :weee: Going to be really busy right now. :phew: Just wanted to say "Hi" first to you guys. :hiya: :grouphug: :heart: