AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Kimberry<3 said:
I really have my fingers crossed on the editing out scenes of ToomVill.

Yay the more the merrier!  :dance3:  :highfive:  :kiss:
I don't understand as well but just seeing them is enough. :dance1:

Agree; even though I don't understand it completely, it's still exciting watching ToomVill live. :wub:

Aw! Rin and Mai's scenes are so adorable! Hehe, I love the jealousy scene! Also the scene of him rushing to her side after she got that cut on her finger. :wub:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Too much Rin & Mai for my liking..yes they're cute but give me ToomVill..I'm greedy. 

:whahuh: Hahaha! I love them, but yeah, give us more of ToomVill and quit cutting out their scenes!

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Quietly squealing over Mai and Rin's scene. LOL They're so cute! The conversation they had on the bench was just so cute ;;

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Sorry guys, too much side characters

If they quit cutting out the important scenes, it would have been perfect! I actually love the side characters. :wub:

arasucre said:
Quietly squealing over Mai and Rin's scene. LOL They're so cute! The conversation they had on the bench was just so cute ;;

Me, too! :wub:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
So little screen time for ToomVill!!!  :rant: I NEED MOREEEEEE, PLEASE DON'T CUT ANYMORE
Mai and Rin are adorable though!

Agree!

VILLNAN said:
I wanT Rut and May scene ..Give me Right Now >.<

Right...

Maiko^_^ said:

If they quit cutting out the important scenes, it would have been perfect! I actually love the side characters. :wub:

Me, too! :wub:

That's the problem right there they're cutting out ToomVill scenes..Rin & Mai got it going.. :heart:

AikOm^_^

I'm squealing over Mai and Rin's scenes, but then, my very selfish heart just wants this whole episode to focus on Rut and May only. :bhehe: Just don't cut out any more of Rut and May's scenes. :spiN:

Kimberry<3 said:
That's the problem right there they're cutting out ToomVill scenes..Rin & Mai got it going.. :heart:
ImmaSingaholic said:
WTF we only get like 5 minutes of ToomVill and then side characters back on!!!!! WTH :thumbdown:
Kimberry<3 said:
Yes please...MOARR!

Haha, yes, please! :worthy: Let the rest of the episode focus on Rut and May!

ImmaSingaholic said:
WTF we only get like 5 minutes of ToomVill and then side characters back on!!!!! WTH :thumbdown:

It's a bit of Rin & Mai episode so far..like much important things are happening to the pranang.

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
It's a bit of Rin & Mai episode so far..like much important things are happening to the pranang.

Aish, hopefully, the rest of the episode will focus on Rut and May.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Kimberry<3 said:

Yeahhh they are not focusing on Rut May!!! I like Mai and Rin but we only have 15 epsiodes i cannot believe they are wasting all the other ToomVill shots!! WTH ITS ALREADY COMMERCIAL NOW. They better get pra nang back on the for the next few parts or I'm gonna flip out LOL

Maiko^_^ said:
I'm squealing over Mai and Rin's scenes, but then, my very selfish heart just wants this whole episode to focus on Rut and May only. :bhehe: Just don't cut out any more of Rut and May's scenes. :spin:

Haha, yes, please! :worthy: Let the rest of the episode focus on Rut and May!

That selfish part of me overshadows the cuteness of Rin & Mai..
ToomVill god and goddesses hear our prayers. 

ImmaSingaholic said:
Yeahhh they are not focusing on Rut May!!! I like Mai and Rin but we only have 15 epsiodes i cannot believe they are wasting all the other ToomVill shots!! WTH ITS ALREADY COMMERCIAL NOW. They better get pra nang back on the for the next few parts or I'm gonna flip out LOL

yeah. what a shame it would be. Maybe they're also scenes that were cut from the side characters but they've let us seen the ToomVill previews only to cut it out. it's a bit disappointing.

Cut.No.More.

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:

So true. :weep:

Kimberry<3 said:
That selfish part of me overshadows the cuteness of Rin & Mai..
ToomVill god and goddesses hear our prayers. 
ImmaSingaholic said:
LOL I second that!! This is us right now  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:

:lmao2: :lmao3: You two! We's go bombard Aom's IG and complain to her! :lolyup: