AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
You should post it on IG too, so fans can see! :woot: :dance1:

Let's keep voting everyone!!!!! We can do it! I vote every hour. I stop for a few minutes at work every hour to vote so you can too!!! Hahahah! Go Ngao Jai! Go! Go! Go!

Anyway, I'm happy to be spending my Valentine's Day with my family, friends, and loved ones including you guys here! This will be my first time spending Valentine's Day with ToomVill. In 2013, SSP didn't air until after and then in 2014, I really didn't follow much of each's separate lakorn. But this year, they're together and we're together. :grouphug: :bump: :cloud9:

This moment may never come again, meaning, the people gathered here today were fated to at this given moment in their lives, so I would like to take this short moment and wish everyone here a Happy Valentine's Day. It's a day to really cherish and enjoy those in your lives. I know that a lot of people think Valentine's Day is overrated or commercialized but if Halloween, a day of the dead, can be celebrated, why can't a day of love be? It's like our birthdays. We live everyday yet we are reminded of our ages on our birthdays not to feel old or discouraged but to reflect back on last year or yesterday with much more wisdom and to have that much more courage to pursue our dreams and goals because we're that much closer to the end of the race. :rockon: :clap: :coverlaf:

Anyway, I love everyone here, all of my Shadow Hunters! You guys are part of our team. You guys give us the strength to continue doing what we're doing even when we're tired, busy, and sometimes discouraged. For every silent person reading this, thank you. Thank you for your silent support. Just that positive energy gives life to this thread. For everyone who has ever commented or contributed to this thread or somewhere else about Ngao Jai or ToomVill, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your love for Ngao Jai and ToomVill will forever blow in the wind, color the sky, light up the night, and be a part of today's history and a part of my memory. A huge huge huge thank you to Arasucre for all of her hardwork and dedication to the Ngao Jai channel at Viki. I would honestly be lost without her. And for all of those haters, I love you too. Lol :yahoo:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWH, AIYAJA! :cry: :teary: :weep: :cry1: Your message...it's so beautiful, deep, touching, sweet, everything good! Why do you always have to be so wise and insightful and influential?! :worthy: :bravo: Such a darling message from you. Thanks, Aiyaja. :flowers: :kiss: :kiss3: :grouphug: :heart: Hehe, every day to me is Valentine's Day, but the actual date certainly deserves a little bit more recognition. :D Gah, rereading your post just bring tears to my eyes. :teary: Thanks; it's given me the strength to finish my midnight tasks before going to sleep. You and your powerful words, Aiyaja. :spin: Hehe, the last part about the haters crack me up though. :loool:

Oh, as for my artworks, haha, ok. I will post them up before hitting the hay for realz. :D First things first. :wink: Once again, thank you, Aiyaja. :kiss: :toast:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I was editing my other post when you just posted so here's a post just for you na. :dance3: :dance2: :kiss3:

Oh, a shout out to our Maiko! You are AWESOME! You're too awesome for words, actually. Your love for ToomVill, Sood Sai Paan, and Ngao Jai just gives everyone so much to rave about. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all that you do. This thread would absolutely not be the same without you. You are one of the main reasons why I decided to sub this lakorn until the very end. There were many times my stressful job got in the way and this year hasn't been kind to me at all, but coming to this thread and seeing how much you support ToomVill and Ngao Jai unconditionally, it inspires me to grab a straw and suck it up and just move on with life. :kiss: :heart: Love you, Maiko.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I was editing my other post when you just posted so here's a post just for you na. :dance3: :dance2: :kiss3:

Oh, a shout out to our Maiko! You are AWESOME! You're too awesome for words, actually. Your love for ToomVill, Sood Sai Paan, and Ngao Jai just gives everyone so much to rave about. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all that you do. This thread would absolutely not be the same without you. You are one of the main reasons why I decided to sub this lakorn until the very end. There were many times my stressful job got in the way and this year hasn't been kind to me at all, but coming to this thread and seeing how much you support ToomVill and Ngao Jai unconditionally, it inspires me to grab a straw and suck it up and just move on with life. :kiss: :heart: Love you, Maiko.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... :teary: :teary: :teary: :cry1: :cry: I...I...I'm struck speechless by your kind words and love, Aiyaja. Dumbstruck. :smack: This is certainly one of the best Valentine's Days ever. I shouldn't have feared being alone; I'm not. :blush: Thanks for being here with me, guys! Aiyaja, Amy, Anne, Arasucre, Ceda_lee, Cool, D~D, Daisy, Fun, ImmaSingaholic, KimBerry, Lanblue, Mahalo, Mann, Marina, Minny (gah! I miss her! And everybody else who haven't been in here for a while.), Nanciie, OHOaddict, Phatman, Preetam, RakLakornNYK, SokLaHote, Songie, Teedee, EVERYBODY! I'm naming the ones I can remember right now. ^_^ If I forget anybody, I'm so sorry! :spin:

Aw, I can only imagine how stressful your job is for you, Aiyaja. :weep: I'm sorry the year has been so harsh and hectic for you. :console: Please, I beg you. If ever you need a break, take it. We'll be patient for the subs and for everything else. You and our lovely Shadow Hunters are too fast for us! :lolyup: I hope you all get plenty of rest and sleep. :flowers: :grouphug: Aiyaja, I can't say it enough and I can't say it any better because I lack the gift of word; thank you for your love. :spin: :cry: :kiss: I love you, too. :grouphug: It makes me even happier than I already am, knowing how loved and cherished I am, even though it doesn't seem possible for someone like me. :lol2: I love and cherish each and every one of you as well. :wub: *Sniff* Thanks, Aiyaja. :lmao:

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
No one could have said it better than you Maiko! Just like Aiyaja said without u in the thrrad ITS NOT THE SAME! Totally love reading your spazzing, oops I meant posts xD

And Aiyaja thx for subbing really really appreciated it and plz don't take it too hard if you need a break TAKE IT :)

I'm happy it's the weekend I can finish up the episodes :)

AikOm^_^

Haha, a lot of :heart: in this thread. :grouphug:

Nanciie said:
No one could have said it better than you Maiko! Just like Aiyaja said without u in the thrrad ITS NOT THE SAME! Totally love reading your spazzing, oops I meant posts xD

And Aiyaja thx for subbing really really appreciated it and plz don't take it too hard if you need a break TAKE IT :)

I'm happy it's the weekend I can finish up the episodes :)

Awwwww...thanks, Nanciie. :blush: :kiss: Hehe, I actually repeat myself a lot (especially when I don't remember what I already said before, all thanks to my short-term memory loss), so it's not like I come up with new things all the time. :bhehe: In fact, you guys come up with so many of the good stuff that I just have to let loose of my admiration meter and agree with all of you on so many points. :clap: Haha, my posts are (mostly) spazz. :loool: :facepalm: :smack: :shutup:

Eek, you're lucky you'll get to enjoy the episodes! :grouphug: Haha, have fun! I hope I'll get to them myself tomorrow after work or on Sunday... :spin: By the way, Happy Valentine's Day to you, Nanciie! :flowers: :kiss: Have an extra loving day with your loved ones! :thumbsup:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Awwwww Maiko thank you for mentioning us Shaddow hunter :) !!! I pray will keep getting better to become best. So far like it and can't wait for monday :D. And yes this would be less alive without Maiko :)
can someone tell me is Toomtam Isan ?
I am rewatching episode 5 and 6 now :)

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
Awwwww Maiko thank you for mentioning us Shaddow hunter :) !!! I pray will keep getting better to become best. So far like it and can't wait for monday :D. And yes this would be less alive without Maiko :)
can someone tell me is Toomtam Isan ?
I am rewatching episode 5 and 6 now :)

Eek, you're welcome, Preetam! :grouphug: :kiss: Yeah, let's pray NJ doesn't disappoint! Hehe, it's not just me; this thread wouldn't be so lively without all of us. :heart: :grouphug: Toomtam? Isan? I don't know. :blush:

*Sniff* I want to re-watch episodes 5 and 6, too. :spin: Hopefully, later! :dance1: Hehe, enjoy, Preetam! Happy Valentine's Day! :flowers: :spin: :kiss3:

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
aiyaja said:

You should post it on IG too, so fans can see! :woot: :dance1:

Let's keep voting everyone!!!!! We can do it! I vote every hour. I stop for a few minutes at work every hour to vote so you can too!!! Hahahah! Go Ngao Jai! Go! Go! Go!

Anyway, I'm happy to be spending my Valentine's Day with my family, friends, and loved ones including you guys here! This will be my first time spending Valentine's Day with ToomVill. In 2013, SSP didn't air until after and then in 2014, I really didn't follow much of each's separate lakorn. But this year, they're together and we're together. :grouphug: :bump: :cloud9:

This moment may never come again, meaning, the people gathered here today were fated to at this given moment in their lives, so I would like to take this short moment and wish everyone here a Happy Valentine's Day. It's a day to really cherish and enjoy those in your lives. I know that a lot of people think Valentine's Day is overrated or commercialized but if Halloween, a day of the dead, can be celebrated, why can't a day of love be? It's like our birthdays. We live everyday yet we are reminded of our ages on our birthdays not to feel old or discouraged but to reflect back on last year or yesterday with much more wisdom and to have that much more courage to pursue our dreams and goals because we're that much closer to the end of the race. :rockon: :clap: :coverlaf:

Anyway, I love everyone here, all of my Shadow Hunters! You guys are part of our team. You guys give us the strength to continue doing what we're doing even when we're tired, busy, and sometimes discouraged. For every silent person reading this, thank you. Thank you for your silent support. Just that positive energy gives life to this thread. For everyone who has ever commented or contributed to this thread or somewhere else about Ngao Jai or ToomVill, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your love for Ngao Jai and ToomVill will forever blow in the wind, color the sky, light up the night, and be a part of today's history and a part of my memory. A huge huge huge thank you to Arasucre for all of her hardwork and dedication to the Ngao Jai channel at Viki. I would honestly be lost without her. And for all of those haters, I love you too. Lol
:dance1: :cheer:

Awwww ;u; Thank you so much, aiyaja! You're the loveliest person ever! :kiss:  Your words are just very touching.  :cry:
And there's seriously no need to thank me! I'm just very very happy to help. I want Ngao Jai to receive lots of love. :crush:

Also, it's still Valentine's Day here so I wish everybody a Happy Valentine's Day!  :kiss:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Awwh haven't got around to reading everyones comments but GOOD JOB!! :weee:  :weee:  :dance3:  :dance2: I'm so proud of the hard work and dedication putting into helping fans from all around the world. Thank you Aiyaja and Arasucre + the awesome shadow hunters team for your hard work and commitment! It really means a lot to me, because I love and support the couple -- but you guys just go beyond that! And especially Maiko -- who is always taking time to reply to everyone and answer their questions or give them updates on ToomVill! You rock Maiko, without you I would be so lost!  :rockon:  :rockon:

And also everyone constantly contributing and putting their thoughts, love, and support for ToomVill and the lakorn itself! Everyone ROCKS haha. 

I've been so inactive! Such a busy weekend here and a busy week thus far! Not sure how you guys do it! I can barely  :cry: but at the same time I'm so thankful for everyone here! Awesome job everyone  :heart:  :heart:

So here are my latest inputs about episodes 5 and 6. I'm sure I've missed out on all the fun but I needed to vent out my feelings and compassion for the lakorn! 

First off AHHHHHHHHHHHHH  :clap:  :clap:  :drool:  :drool:  :wub:  :wub:

I stayed up late having both work and school early in the morning on Friday to sacrifice time and watch the episodes! Can I say, soooo GOOOOOD. Everything about it was so good! I'm so freaking in love with the lakorn and I catch myself smiling way too often for the couple and the lakorn! It can't get any better than this for me!!

Some highlights from what I liked:

Ok I don't even know where to start but I loved how the episodes were put together. I liked the buildup of Rut coming and then everyone being surprised by him. Rut is such a character! He makes me laugh so much and to get this off my chest before I proceed -- DANCE MOVES ARE KILLER  :lolyup:  :lolyup: . That scene was so cute haha him staring at her and covering up with probably the most unconvincing and impracticable move ever! LOL. It was totally unexpected and I couldn't stop laughing.

Ok, moving on. Wow I loved how Rut was so inspiring to all the workers and got upset when Chard didn't show up to work. Rut cares for those workers and the business and if anyone were to take over Por Liang's position -- Rut would be perfect! He has such a great mindset and has that mentality to treat the workers and business with such respect. Btw, Chard seems so in love with Koon lol. Why does he have so much loyalty towards him?! I've seen lakorns of bodyguards/royal servants and I think Chard tops any of them by far hahahha.

The whole Rut, Bood, and May dilemma! OMG so funny when May kicked her in the private area. I honestly haven't seen a nang aek like May before, or maybe I have but I don't know how to describe her character. She's so mellow, fierce, and classy at the same time. Haha she's not afraid to back down, but she has that soft side to her too! I wish more nang aeks were like her, so gorgeous and kick ass lol. I didn't think she'd slap Naree but when she did I was like GO GIRL!! :whaha:  I totally feel like her personality is coming out more. She was so much more reserved with Wathit but I feel like being with Rut, she can actually express her emotions and feel how love is supposed to feel hahaha. The heartbreak, jealousy, stress, and everything that goes with it that makes it worthwhile. Totally think she hasn't got the opportunity to feel this way even towards Koon. Which I love because her and Rut are so cute! I think its so cute how she gets mad at him and says whatever, but at the same time wants to check up on him and see if he's ok.

Kind of a side note -- but with the whole misunderstanding scene I don't get why she didn't ask Koon for his phone to call Rut!! I also don't get why she didn't even notice she left her phone at home, especially when she was so worried about Wathit (or Rut) hahah. Anyways probably to build drama and get Rut to joop and May to Thop! Slapp kiss soo funny I was clutching my fingers haha I loved that scene!  :spicy:

Koon and Naree are two very sneaky individuals. I have a feeling they're going to work together to plot something evil  :thumbdown: . I was reading the old summary that was posted on the first page and things are so different from the lakorn and that past summary. I'm loving how OneHD/Exact is revamping it up and not following that old one. Their modifications are making this lakorn great  :lolyup: .

I'm loving the Rin/Mai relationship. They're so cute and not annoying (since I usually hate the side characters lol). Their relationship is cute. I like how Rin always tries to get on Mai's good side and in the end causes Mai more trouble. Their acting is also good, which many newbies are lacking nowadays. I loved how Rut helped Mai and even gave him so money to go back to school knowing that May wouldn't want to ride back with him! So funny how Rut showed up to the house and was just there. Mia jaaaa lol!! He totally does whatever he wants and I'm loving it haha. I liked how heard what the mom/Koon were saying and replied loudly as he walked off with May! Couldn't stop laughing!

Seems like it's going to get more intense in these upcoming episodes. WOOOH I can't wait! I'm waiting for the forest scenes. Both look so good together  :cloud9: .
I have so much more to say but I'll leave it as that! It's almost Monday and I have no school or work. Yayayayay  :clap2:  :clap2:

AikOm^_^

arasucre said:
Awwww ;u; Thank you so much, aiyaja! You're the loveliest person ever! :kiss:  Your words are just very touching.  :cry:
And there's seriously no need to thank me! I'm just very very happy to help. I want Ngao Jai to receive lots of love. :crush:

Also, it's still Valentine's Day here so I wish everybody a Happy Valentine's Day!  :kiss:

Aiyaja's words are so powerful and moving; she's so gifted with the power of speech. :blush: :bravo: Aw, thanks, Arasucre! Happy Valentine's Day to you, too! :flowers: :grouphug: :heart:

Mannie said:
Awwh haven't got around to reading everyones comments but GOOD JOB!! :weee:  :weee:  :dance3:  :dance2: I'm so proud of the hard work and dedication putting into helping fans from all around the world. Thank you Aiyaja and Arasucre + the awesome shadow hunters team for your hard work and commitment! It really means a lot to me, because I love and support the couple -- but you guys just go beyond that! And especially Maiko -- who is always taking time to reply to everyone and answer their questions or give them updates on ToomVill! You rock Maiko, without you I would be so lost!  :rockon:  :rockon:

And also everyone constantly contributing and putting their thoughts, love, and support for ToomVill and the lakorn itself! Everyone ROCKS haha. 

I've been so inactive! Such a busy weekend here and a busy week thus far! Not sure how you guys do it! I can barely  :cry: but at the same time I'm so thankful for everyone here! Awesome job everyone  :heart:  :heart:

*SNIP*

Mannie, I am proud of everybody in here and out there, too! :grouphug: An infinity of :thanks: to everybody from our Shadow Hunters subbers to the fans! :flowers: And, awwwwwwwwwh! Hehe, thank you so much, in regards to the part about me. :blush: :spin: :cry: Haha, you're right; we all rock, including you, Mann! :kiss3:

I love, love, love, heart your long review and post! (All the posts and comments in this beautiful thread are always a delight for me to read. I love going back to reread them :D) It was gloriously long and detailed! :bravo: So long that I had to snip out the last part of it in the quote box. :cry: Aah, sorry! I was trying to save space. :spin: But I'm going to go over all your points!

I KNEW IT! I KNEW THAT YOU WOULD LOVE EPISODES 5 & 6. :woot: :yahoo: :clap2: They make me scream, too. (Ouch, but I"m sorry you had to sacrifice time to watch them right before school and work! :eek:uch: :cry1: ...At least, they were worth it, though, right? :lol2:) I'm definitely loving the direction that NJ is going. Sincerely hope it stays like this throughout the whole lakorn, and it doesn't turn out to be one ugly mess like the second half of SSP (which, I have faith in both Aom and Ah'Piak, since it looks like we'll get plenty of scenes of Rut and May :wub:). Haha, same here, Mann; I smile too much whenever I think of ToomVill and NJ and you guys! :bhehe:

Agree about Rut! Haha, I love him so much! May, too (yeah, I love her now :D)! They are just too perfect for each other. That unexpected and intended unconvincing scene of him dancing is hilarious! :loool: :lmao3: You're right! His dance moves are killer. :faint: :spicy: As of right now, Por Liang doesn't love Rut like he loves Watit, but I'm hoping they'll bond and grow closer, since Rut is definitely the right person to watch over the plantation. I love it how he cares so much for the workers right off the bat. :thumbsup: And your analysis on his personality and character is awesome! :bravo:

Haha, you're the second person who thinks Chard seems too loyal towards Koon. :lmao2: :rofl: Fun is the first. :coverlaf: Too funnie. :lolyup:

Seems like May has everything in her! :crush: I love your analysis on her; well, shoot, I love all your thoughts! :heart: May can be both tough and soft at the same time. I had the same reaction you did when she slapped Naree. :highfive: And afterwards, she even balled her hand into a fist to punch Naree if necessary! :thumbsup: Haha, I love that scene! She was reserved with the real Watit and careful and polite with Koon, but with Rut, she's free to let loose and be herself! Oh, yeah, Rut and May are too stinking adorable. :spin: :wub: They're just so lovable together and perfect for each other, just like Thit and Gan. :blush:

As for the misunderstanding scene, haha, the flaws in these dramas, eh? The solution is simple, but they just have to make it difficult. :lol: I was grinning like an idiot the whole time when watching their :slapandkissse3: scene for the first time. :ghehe: Oh, haha, I may have clutched my fingers, too. :loool:

I'm glad the changes to ToomVill's NJ are improvements, for the most part. :thumbup: Same here, Mann! Rin and Mai are NOT annoying at all. Maybe I love their story, because it doesn't overshadow the pra'nangs'. They have enough scenes in each episode to keep us anticipating their developing relationship and feelings, but they don't take the spotlight away from Rut and May's story. Rin and May are indeed cute. :wub: It helps that Mouse and Cherreen look so adorable together! I love that scene of Rut showing up at May's mother's house! He was too darn charismatic and charming in that scene. All the scenes of Rut and May make me giggle and spazz. :weee: That scene of him walking off with May and Mai cracks me up, too! :lmao3:

Aah! I'm so looking forward to their forest scenes! :woot: Well, all their scenes. :yahoo: Ooh, do you mean you have no school or work on Monday? Or you meant the weekend? Less than two days to go until Monday! :party: Happy Valentine's Day to you, Mann! :flowers: :kiss: Once again, AWESOME post and review! :bravo: :heart: :clap: :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

*Sniff* If I had my way, I'd stay on this thread all day long. But alas, I have to leave. <_< :cry1: Can't wait til the day is over so that I can come home to you guys! :woot:

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, EVERYONE! HAVE AN EXTRA BEAUTIFUL AND LOVING DAY WITH YOUR LOVED ONES! LOVE YOU GUYS! :spin: :flowers: :toast: :grouphug: :kiss3: :heart:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mannie: I'm really impressed with the lakorn too. I believe a lot of that has to do with transitioning over to One HD. It just seems to me that whoever approves the lakorns is a lot more modern and invests in quality rather than ratings with poor storylines like when they were at Ch. 5. I've enjoyed all of One HD's remakes or lakorns so far. Well, I've only watched two, Fun Fueng and Seur, but those two were really good and now, to Ngao Jai. I love all of the cute scenes between Rut and May, builds up the love. I love all of their jealous and aggressive scene, builds up the passion and fire. The pace and editing is actually pretty decent now. Then at times, they'll throw in a few deep lines that everyone can apply in their lives. The comedy isn't over the top; it's just right.

Haha, well, Maytinee has never really treated Watit like a husband, more like a baby or patient she has to care for, so when she's out and about doing her business, she hasn't built that natural concern for him yet. I mean, I'm sure Naree, who is the actual nurse here, doesn't call Watit or the maids to check up on him if she's away even if she's worried for him as a patient under her care. May still pretty much lives her life under a single woman mentality. She does whatever she wants, really. She doesn't like to be tied down or doubted either. And she's not really the sweet type to actually make the effort to call Rut and tell him that she forgot her cell phone and for him to call her on Koon's if he needs anything. Lol Just doesn't sound like her. May probably figures, he has Naree and Auntie Euangkam who takes care of him better than she ever can anyway. Plus, Rut has been getting on her nerves, so she's like whatever dude, I'm taking a break. Haha.

Plus May wants trust from Watit. She can't report to him every single day with every little thing she's doing. She wants to be able to go on business trips or girlfriend retreats without him shattering all over the place calling her a whore. If she keeps calling him and submitting a report, that just spoils him even more. Lol It would just get worse if one day she decides she's tired or reporting to him. Then he'll really suspect why, so it's better not to build bad habits and routines. Hahah.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Toomtam is having great fun acting Rut because he is the one bringing the comic dialogues so far :) . I laughed at a lot of his scenes :D
and seeibg Chard behaviour I guess he might have bullied Wathit a lot before because he was weak. And I feel Goon will be the first to know about the Twin because in Ep7 he stated how there is no way Wathit can become that strong and he is right. When we see well everyone is confused with him now but just they can't make a conclusion now

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Yeah, Toomtam did say that he really enjoys acting in this lakorn.
Yeah looking at his eyes and bodylanguage I would not be surprised if I was told he improvised a lot

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, both ToomVill said that even though Aom controlled everything even the acting part, they allowed the actors freedom to improvise plus everyone said that Toomtam was just playing himself as Rut. Hahah! Vill too. Vill improvises her slaps and kicks too! Hahaha!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awwwww, you girls are the sweetest! I love you all, my Ngao Jai/ToomVill sisters :D
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!! :D !!!~

I spent my Valentines Day with my family and bumming at home.
ALSO, spent my Valentines watching and catching up on Ngao Jai and ekkkk, ToomVill really knows how to make Valentines Day specialll :D

AikOm^_^

Eek, quite a lot of things to do tonight. :woot: Haha, will catch up to the comments in a bit. I'm kind of relieved there aren't too many comments for me to reply to. :D But that doesn't mean I'm not going to be busy. I will be! :strong: Grateful I don't work until quite late tomorrow, and it's a short shift. After that, IT WILL FINALLY BE MONDAY!!!! :woot2: :yahoo: :party: Ngao Jai, Ngao Jai, ToomVil! :dance2: :wub:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Mannie: I'm really impressed with the lakorn too. I believe a lot of that has to do with transitioning over to One HD. It just seems to me that whoever approves the lakorns is a lot more modern and invests in quality rather than ratings with poor storylines like when they were at Ch. 5. I've enjoyed all of One HD's remakes or lakorns so far. Well, I've only watched two, Fun Fueng and Seur, but those two were really good and now, to Ngao Jai. I love all of the cute scenes between Rut and May, builds up the love. I love all of their jealous and aggressive scene, builds up the passion and fire. The pace and editing is actually pretty decent now. Then at times, they'll throw in a few deep lines that everyone can apply in their lives. The comedy isn't over the top; it's just right.

Haha, well, Maytinee has never really treated Watit like a husband, more like a baby or patient she has to care for, so when she's out and about doing her business, she hasn't built that natural concern for him yet. I mean, I'm sure Naree, who is the actual nurse here, doesn't call Watit or the maids to check up on him if she's away even if she's worried for him as a patient under her care. May still pretty much lives her life under a single woman mentality. She does whatever she wants, really. She doesn't like to be tied down or doubted either. And she's not really the sweet type to actually make the effort to call Rut and tell him that she forgot her cell phone and for him to call her on Koon's if he needs anything. Lol Just doesn't sound like her. May probably figures, he has Naree and Auntie Euangkam who takes care of him better than she ever can anyway. Plus, Rut has been getting on her nerves, so she's like whatever dude, I'm taking a break. Haha.

Plus May wants trust from Watit. She can't report to him every single day with every little thing she's doing. She wants to be able to go on business trips or girlfriend retreats without him shattering all over the place calling her a whore. If she keeps calling him and submitting a report, that just spoils him even more. Lol It would just get worse if one day she decides she's tired or reporting to him. Then he'll really suspect why, so it's better not to build bad habits and routines. Hahah.

Oh, so you do think that NJ has a few deep lines. I'm relieved and happy to hear that, Aiyaja! :phew: Hehe, dialogue is important to me, too, so the fact that you think there are a few deep lines in NJ is just so heartwarming! :D The editing is improving...slowly. :thumbup: I agree about the comedy! That's exactly how I thought May saw the real Watit; not as a husband, but like a baby/patient. :lol: Ooh, you and your analysis, Aiyaja! :faint: They do wonders to my brain. :wackonut: :bravo:

preetam said:
I think Toomtam is having great fun acting Rut because he is the one bringing the comic dialogues so far :) . I laughed at a lot of his scenes :D
and seeibg Chard behaviour I guess he might have bullied Wathit a lot before because he was weak. And I feel Goon will be the first to know about the Twin because in Ep7 he stated how there is no way Wathit can become that strong and he is right. When we see well everyone is confused with him now but just they can't make a conclusion now

Really? I thought Freudonidas as Wat is another one. Oh, Gam as Tippy, too. But yes, Rut's comical methods really make me smile and laugh the most. :lolyup:

aiyaja said:
Yeah, Toomtam did say that he really enjoys acting in this lakorn.

Aw!!! :spin:

preetam said:
Yeah looking at his eyes and bodylanguage I would not be surprised if I was told he improvised a lot

Haha, right! :lol2:

aiyaja said:
Yeah, both ToomVill said that even though Aom controlled everything even the acting part, they allowed the actors freedom to improvise plus everyone said that Toomtam was just playing himself as Rut. Hahah! Vill too. Vill improvises her slaps and kicks too! Hahaha!

Ooh, :thanks:, Aiyaja! :kiss: EEK, too cute! :spin: :wub:

huajaikaungtur said:
Awwwww, you girls are the sweetest! I love you all, my Ngao Jai/ToomVill sisters :D
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!! :D !!!~

I spent my Valentines Day with my family and bumming at home.
ALSO, spent my Valentines watching and catching up on Ngao Jai and ekkkk, ToomVill really knows how to make Valentines Day specialll :D

Love you, too, Marina! :kiss: :grouphug: :heart: Ooh, thank you, girl! Hehe, I'm so happy to hear you spent your day with your family. :wub: Haha, ToomVill on Valentine's Day is an extra kick to the day! :beer: