AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Well, Koon isn't creating enough fuss then. I need more skinship. Hahah.

You're just so greedy, Aiyaja! :loool: But then, so are the rest of us. :grouphug: Hehe, we'll just have to wait and see the amount of trouble Koon will create in next week's episodes. Ooh, seems promising, with him ordering Chard to attack/kill Rut. May will be taking care of Rut. :clap:

Yay, one new BTS! Haha, it's so sweet and funny watching how hard Aom worked behind the scenes. She even showed Navin the proper way to molest Vill. :whaha: And there's also the preview for episode 7 for those who want to check it out. :)

Credit: VVeVill VillTy's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPWjQbTv6LE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd9EhwUMx44

AikOm^_^

All righty, that awesome :slapandkissse3: scene in episode 6. Here it is in GIF format! But first things first. Haha, even though the scene is too short, the actual scene is longer than what was shown in that show that Vill went to film for. For the segment, they only showed Vill slapping Toomtam once after he kissed her, when she actually slapped him twice after the kiss. :coverlaf: Also, the music came on a little too fast during their slap/kiss scene. Give it a few more seconds before queuing that beautiful music.

Haha, I just can't help but compare their NJ kiss/slap scene in episode 6 to their SSP roadside kiss in episode 5. What do you guys think? Which one has more passion and is more emotional? :scratchchin: Hmm, I love how Ah'Piak zoomed in on their kiss (and then zoomed out after Vill pushed Toomtam away), but then I love how P'Art directed their roadside kiss, too... It feels like an enchanted moment throughout the scene. Plus, it was a lot longer. And it focused a little bit more on their reactions after the kiss. You know what? Both kisses are equally passionate, even though they're driven by different (yet similar) purposes. In Thit and Gan's case, Thit wanted to own Gan. Whereas in Rut and May's situation, Rut was trying to teach May a lesson. But both kisses occurred because they both badly wanted to kiss their women. If I really have to pick, I think their roadside kiss gains more points, just because P'Art went into greater details on their post-kiss reactions. But seriously, in both cases, Toomtam and Vill were breathing so heavily after the kisses. You can see how much they were affected by both kisses. :blush: Just look at their breathing and listen to them. :spicy:

Whaha, I love it when Rut walked up to May. It was nicely directed. :thumbsup:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I love the way P'Art directs, so he wins my vote. I really like Ah'Piak's too but there's just something about the way P'Art directed SSP that made me crazy! It was awesome!

Thanks Maiko for the lovely lovely GIFs. They're making me smile all day! Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I love the way P'Art directs, so he wins my vote. I really like Ah'Piak's too but there's just something about the way P'Art directed SSP that made me crazy! It was awesome!

Thanks Maiko for the lovely lovely GIFs. They're making me smile all day! Lol

I need to pay more attention to Ah'Piak's directing. I'm not surprised you went with P'Art, Aiyaja. :lolyup: Hehe, there is something about P'Art's directing in SSP that pulls you in. Aw, you're welcome for the GIFs. :blush: :grouphug: I've got more coming up...if I can get them done. I'm going to do a lot of random gushing over some scenes. :lol:

But first, OneHD uploaded some more photos of the NJ event at the Ying Charoen Market (February 6). :clap: I'm so happy they did!

Credit: OneHD.

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
YAY!!!! I'M HOME!!!! CURRENTLY WATCHING EPISODE 6 NOW!!!! I WILL COME SPAZZ WITH YOU ALL AFTER I'M DONE!!! 

FINALLY, EH? Glad you're home! Hehe, enjoy, MissSunny! B)

AikOm^_^

I'm taking a step backward to episode 5, to gush over a few of my favorite scenes. Haha, I love the way the first scene (the first GIF of Rut) is directed. It was very nicely done, when Rut turned around to Por Liang, Wat, and his mother. The music was on queue! Ah, poor Rut looked rather uncertain of himself. When he turned around, my expression was, "Hello, handsome!" :drools: As for the last two GIFs of Rut and May's first interaction, haha! I love the intense way Rut was glaring at May. :spicy: Poor May had no idea how much he wanted to teach her a lesson. :loool: Toomtam and his stares towards Vill... :drool: I'd love to lock them up in a room by themselves and let them go at it. :pervie:

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, I just noticed that the author of Sood Sai Paan is the same as Ngao Jai's, and her name is Choowong Chayajinda.
She's famous for slap/kiss novels, but she also wrote romcoms like Fun Fueng and Dok Ruk Rim Taang. The interesting thing is that Vill was/is the Nang'ek of three lakorns' versions of her novels (NJ, SSP, and DRRT)! :lmao3:

I loved Sood Sai Paan but I'll just blame the scriptwriter for dragging out the lakorn half-way.  :whistle:  I hope NJ is even better because I'm already loving it. hehe

AikOm^_^

arasucre said:
Wow, I just noticed that the author of Sood Sai Paan is the same as Ngao Jai's, and her name is Choowong Chayajinda.
She's famous for slap/kiss novels, but she also wrote romcoms like Fun Fueng and Dok Ruk Rim Taang. The interesting thing is that Vill was/is the Nang'ek of three lakorns' versions of her novels (NJ, SSP, and DRRT)! :lmao3:

I loved Sood Sai Paan but I'll just blame the scriptwriter for dragging out the lakorn half-way.  :whistle:  I hope NJ is even better because I'm already loving it. hehe

The actual author of NJ the book? Fun Fueng and Dok Ruk Rim Taang were based on books? I did not know all that, including the author's name. Thanks, Arasucre!

I hope P'Aom didn't let the scriptwriter ruin the second half of NJ. It would stink if it turns out to be like SSP. Another end of my string. :wackonut: :faint:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
arasucre said:

Yeah, even before filming, the news said that. Lol Thus, why I had some hope in this lakorn. Haha. Hey, wasn't Vill rumored to be in Fun Fueng too? I remember coming across it in one of the news articles. I could be wrong but I thought I did. If that was the case, wonder why the change? It's either Vill's luck to have worked with the same writer or perhaps the writer adores Vill. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah, even before filming, the news said that. Lol Thus, why I had some hope in this lakorn. Haha. Hey, wasn't Vill rumored to be in Fun Fueng too? I remember coming across it in one of the news articles. I could be wrong but I thought I did. If that was the case, wonder why the change? It's either Vill's luck to have worked with the same writer or perhaps the writer adores Vill. Hehe.

Yes, I also remember that Vill was rumored to be in Fun Fueng, too. Haha, courtesy of the ladies at Sugar_daily. :lol: :heart:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah, Vill is rumored to be in quite a few lakorns at a time and then none fall through. Lol

Well, I'm still very excited and absolutely cannot wait to find out more about her new lakorn.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
YAY!!!! JUST FINISHED EPISODE 6!!! :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

I don't even know where to begin with how I feel about episode 6.

First off, I don't know if anyone else is feeling the same as I am but I am seriously so annoyed with May's stupid behavior of constantly going with Koon to places. LIKE SERIOUSLY GIRL! WHY DO YOU STILL GO TO PLACES WITH A MANIAC WHO TRIED TO RAPE YOU ONCE!!??? I am seriously feeling so frustrated with her!!!  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:

This episode just made me love Rut even more. I love how he stands up to Koon and is not weak like Watit. I love that he is slowly getting revenge on Koon for Watit. RUT IS SUCH A MAN!!!!  :woot2:  :woot2:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  I love how Rut calls May tee ruk and teases her until she gets angry and flustered. I love their constant bickering and flirting. They don't know it, but the two of them are flirting BIG TIME with each other with their constant bickering and jealousy. I love how Rut is taking control of things on the farm and using his authority as a husband to win against Koon! I can feel Rut's manliness oozing through the screen!!! :rofl:  :rofl:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:

I seriously CANNOT WAIT UNTIL RUT KICKS THE SH*T OUT OF KOON!!!! Koon seriously pissed me off so many times in this episode. I'm surprised Rut was able to manage his jealousy and not beat the crap out of Koon. I like how Rut is playing his game. Smart man!!! Smart and sexy!!!

Alright, now time to wait for english subs and for next week to come!!! I'm gonna go daydream about Rut now.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I think this was the first time that I actually enjoyed a cat fight in a thai lakorn. I love the cat fight between Bood and May. It was funny instead of serious. This lakorn is comedic than I thought. I guess this is just a little taste of happiness before the story progress onto more serious and gloomy stuff. Just thinking about the seriousness that is going to come as we progress with the story is making me nervous!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I also loved the scene where May and Rut were talking about Rut in the car without May knowing. It was funny how Rut was trying to convince May as Watit that Rut is not a bad person. Just imagine when everything is revealed!!!!!! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahah, Vill is rumored to be in quite a few lakorns at a time and then none fall through. Lol

Well, I'm still very excited and absolutely cannot wait to find out more about her new lakorn.

You know how that goes... -_- Yes, I'm waiting for news of her new lakorn, too. :spin:

MissSunny said:
YAY!!!! JUST FINISHED EPISODE 6!!! :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

I don't even know where to begin with how I feel about episode 6.

First off, I don't know if anyone else is feeling the same as I am but I am seriously so annoyed with May's stupid behavior of constantly going with Koon to places. LIKE SERIOUSLY GIRL! WHY DO YOU STILL GO TO PLACES WITH A MANIAC WHO TRIED TO RAPE YOU ONCE!!??? I am seriously feeling so frustrated with her!!!  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:

This episode just made me love Rut even more. I love how he stands up to Koon and is not weak like Watit. I love that he is slowly getting revenge on Koon for Watit. RUT IS SUCH A MAN!!!!  :woot2:  :woot2:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  I love how Rut calls May tee ruk and teases her until she gets angry and flustered. I love their constant bickering and flirting. They don't know it, but the two of them are flirting BIG TIME with each other with their constant bickering and jealousy. I love how Rut is taking control of things on the farm and using his authority as a husband to win against Koon! I can feel Rut's manliness oozing through the screen!!! :rofl:  :rofl:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:

I seriously CANNOT WAIT UNTIL RUT KICKS THE SH*T OUT OF KOON!!!! Koon seriously pissed me off so many times in this episode. I'm surprised Rut was able to manage his jealousy and not beat the crap out of Koon. I like how Rut is playing his game. Smart man!!! Smart and sexy!!!

Alright, now time to wait for english subs and for next week to come!!! I'm gonna go daydream about Rut now.

May herself said that she wants to see how far "Watit" can be pushed or something like that. But yes, seriously, why is she still hanging out with Koon? :huh: Urgh, I wouldn't want to face a guy like that again. Restraining order! She is too nice to him, and it's not even like they've been friends since forever.

Yep, Rut is a hunk. :yummy: :blush: I really like Navin and Toomtam's "chemistry" as bad guy and pra'ek. They really can stare intensely and subtly at each other. :lol:

MissSunny said:
I think this was the first time that I actually enjoyed a cat fight in a thai lakorn. I love the cat fight between Bood and May. It was funny instead of serious. This lakorn is comedic than I thought. I guess this is just a little taste of happiness before the story progress onto more serious and gloomy stuff. Just thinking about the seriousness that is going to come as we progress with the story is making me nervous!!!

I actually thought that both Vill and Om were overreacting in that scene, but it was still enjoyable. :D I love it that May won! :bhehe: Yeah, it makes me nervous as well once we reach the climax... :teary:

MissSunny said:
I also loved the scene where May and Rut were talking about Rut in the car without May knowing. It was funny how Rut was trying to convince May as Watit that Rut is not a bad person. Just imagine when everything is revealed!!!!!! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:

I KNEW IT! I knew that's what they were talking about! Hehe, feels good to be right when you didn't understand exactly what was being said. :clap:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I AM SO SUPER SATISFIED WITH TODAY'S EPISODE!!!!!! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, I AM HAPPY WITH THE PROGRESSING SKINSHIP BETWEEN RUT AND MAY!!! OF COURSE WE WISH FOR MORE THOUGH RIGHT?  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie: 

This is just my thinking but during the preview for next week, there was a scene where I think Koon was drunk and thought May came to see him. I think it's Naree instead who came to see him and he is going to "accidentally" sleep with her. I can feel that those two are going to become a tag team and try to break May and Rut up.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I LOVE THE INTENSE STARES BETWEEN RUT AND KOON TOO!!! I must admit though that when Rut and Koon are staring intensely at each other, Koon is kinda hot. LOL! But I still love Rut more!!!