AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
MissSunny said:
I WANT A CLONE OF TOOMTAM TOO MAIKO!!!!!!!! THAT WOULD JUST BE SO AWESOME IF WE HAD A MACHINE LIKE THAT!!!!

Huh? I thought you were supposed to be sleeping? :whahuh: Couldn't stay away, huh? :highfive: Yeah, if only we had a machine like that, there'd be plenty of good guys in the world. *Sigh*

fun said:
Apparently I hold grudges lol Everyone likes Wathit. Now I would marry someone like Wathit, only if I can reciprocate back with love but with this case, May doesn't. 

I can finally sit and watch the second half of episode 4.

No, not everyone. :lol: As cute as Toomtam's Watit is, I do wish he didn't give off feminine vibes. :lol:

MissSunny said:
I think if I married someone like Watit, I would be able to fall in love with him even though I didn't love him at first. He's a sweet and loving person who just wants to cherish one person forever. Also, i like nerdy type of guys like Watit!!!! But i love strong and manly guys who are sweet and protective like Rut too!!!! I wish I can be May!!!!!

AW! :bravo: Hehe, I'm sure there are plenty of guys who are a mix between Rut and Watit. :yes:

huajaikaungtur said:
I would marry a Ruth any day but then again, I haven't seen Episode 3 and 4 to judge Wathit's love yet.
He seems very loving from all your posts ... although I thought he was the selfish type who cared more about his happiness.
Wathit may be good in the love field but I feel he has many flaws in his personality and character and he still comes off as the selfish type in my eyes.
But of course, no one's perfect.

I just would like a Ruth, hahahaha. Or a Toomtam is good enough.

Watit is selfish, but he truly loves May, Marina. :spin: :cry: Oh, for sure, he has his flaws. :yes: Hehe, I'd love a Rut and/or Toomtam, too. :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
huajaikaungtur said:
I would marry a Ruth any day but then again, I haven't seen Episode 3 and 4 to judge Wathit's love yet.
He seems very loving from all your posts ... although I thought he was the selfish type who cared more about his happiness.
Wathit may be good in the love field but I feel he has many flaws in his personality and character and he still comes off as the selfish type in my eyes.
But of course, no one's perfect.
I still see his selfish side despite him doing all those romantic gestures. I believe May eventually will come to love Wathit, but as we know it, it ain't gonna happen. 

May should just really ditched Koon and Wathit. They keep claiming her as theirs!!! Have they ever considered her feelings?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Maiko^_^ said:

Watit is selfish, but he truly loves May, Marina. :spin: :cry: Oh, for sure, he has his flaws. :yes: Hehe, I'd love a Rut and/or Toomtam, too. :D
I call it obsession and infatuation lol but I admit he does love her. He's just too blinded to see how unhappy she is.

I am supposed to watch the second half of episode 4 yet I am still chilling here lol

AikOm^_^

fun said:
I still see his selfish side despite him doing all those romantic gestures. I believe May eventually will come to love Wathit, but as we know it, it ain't gonna happen. 

May should just really ditched Koon and Wathit. They keep claiming her as theirs!!! Have they ever considered her feelings?
fun said:
I call it obsession and infatuation lol but I admit he does love her. He's just too blinded to see how unhappy she is.

Nope, they don't consider her feelings. Not to mention, she kind of beats around the bush with Koon, not giving him a straight answer. At least with Watit, she told him she only sees him as a friend. Ah, yes; Watit is blinded by his own happiness to see her sadness. But he does try to make her happy. :)

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, my, really? :eek: :eyetwitch: Hahahaha, I thought nobody reads my posts anymore. :lol: Aw, thanks, MissSunny! :blush: :spin: :kiss: :grouphug: Hehe, thanks for your encouragement and love! :cry: That really motivates me to try harder to update this thread. :strong: Hey, you're not the only one behind on NJ; I am, too. :secret: I plan on re-watching all the episodes with English subs so that I can better understand the story and characters.

Haha, too bad that poor Watit doesn't give May the butterflies. I cannot wait for all the Rut - May scenes, especially the one of him staring intensely at her while she's practicing on the piano. Gah, he has such a guilty and forlorn expression on his face in that scene, as if he's captivated by her, but he knows he shouldn't be, since she's his brother's wife! :teary: I love Vill's hairstyles and wardrobe in here, too. As for her makeup, I honestly prefer lighter makeup on her. Hehe, having a handsome man teach me piano playing would be hecka exciting and sweet, but a bigger dream of mine is to just have him offer his hand for me to hold. :blush: Oh, among other things, too. :pervie:

Ooh! Thanks to a beloved Spicy member, I found out about another website that also uploads NJ episodes, and this website is pretty quick at doing so! Plus, it doesn't lag for me...so far. :lol2: Here's the link to episode 4:

http://lakorn.guchill.com/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%B2%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%88-3-2-58.

Haha, my assumption was correct about falling asleep on the last 15+ minutes of episode 4. (I still feel like crying and also wanting to hit myself. :smack:) Seems like Rut agrees to Por Liang's plan at the end of episode 4, about taking on Watit's place. Eek, the preview for episode 5 is truly fin, like Arasucre says. Haha, the Rut and May scenes! :woot2: :drool: I'll make some gifs. :D

Hehe thanks Maiko! I was the one who shared at Spicyforum. I go by Mannie here. For some reason, I can't get into my other account here, which is the same username as Spicy :( The website I shared is kind of weird. Sometimes they'll upload episodes with their own player and other times use OneHD's YouTube. Haha regardless, they share pretty fast.

Anyways, the forum here for NJ is waaaay more active haha. I can barely catch up!! I'm glad there are many people watching it though. I'm doing my best to try to make time for NJ even with my busy schedule. I'm addicted! Although I can't read each and everyone's comments I appreciate everyone for sharing. There is good insight and discussions going on!

I just got a chance to finish Episode 4. It was so good! I love everything about the lakorn. From the production to the acting to the directing. I also love the wardrobe and scenery! Sometimes I feel like the makeup is too much though and I can see excess blush on the beautiful woman's faces, but I'm not complaining. I'm sure it's the HD that makes it more clearer than it should be! 

Toomtam is doing a great job so far. He has got me to LOVE Wathit. I really love his character. He's so loving and caring. Ahhh, he cares for May so much and does it in the most nerdiest ways but it's so heartfelt! I loved how he donated to the school of dance for the children. I saw Mays face lighten up. She definitely started learning more about Wathit's good side, which I think she hasn't got a chance to see a lot of the time. I like how May does the activities with Wathit. They looked like they had a great time on the Elephant ride. It was so sweet when he put together those flowers for her. I loved it especially when he told her that although May may not love him, he's going to do his best to give May the best and anything she likes (along those lines, haha).  I agree though, that May should tell Koon off a little more and not give in so much. But I do see where she's coming from, because she knows Koon is heartbroken and probably wants to reconcile their relationship as brother/sister/friends. Plus, it gives Rut the impression that she is disloyal and being with his brother for the wrong reasons. So tense! Can't wait for next week.

My sympathy for Koon is gone! I understand where his hatred comes from but at the end of the day, he's so cruel. Like the saying goes "pick on someone your own size." He initiated everything. I felt so bad for Wathit and wanted to cry for him. I couldn't believe Koon broke/fractured his bones and wanted Wathit to die like that. The worst kind of death is to not be able to breath or do anything to help yourself. Poor Por Liang. I could see how heartbroken he was. Kind of scary when he told May and Thippy to leave haha.

On a side note, I actually like the side characters. Haha, Bood and Wat are so funny, along with Thippy. The scene where Bood and Thippy were dissing Wat was sooo funny. I couldn't stop laughing. I know many people agree that Gam's acting is not natural, but it comes off pretty natural to me. She's so pretty! I know darker-skinned girls in Thailand are not deemed as beautiful as lighter-skinned, but I think Gam is gorgeous! I was kind of sad that the scriptwriters had to use her darkness as comedy, like when Bood called her "Dam." after the scene with Por Liang's business negotiation.

Also, I really like May's brother and Rut's adopted sister's relationship. I'm usually annoyed by other couples besides pranang but they don't show up too much and have a nice story playing out.

Ahh, I need to stop. But I also love Vill's acting in here. I can't see Gan, Nee, Beauty, or any other characters she's played before. I genuinely feel like she's May, which is a good thing. I love how I can't see any fondness of her and Wathit but in the ending credits and all that, I could see it when she's with Rut. I think both her and Toomtam are doing a great job because it takes two to really convince the audience (or me, likewise) that their characters are not into or are actually into each other.

I might not be here often, but I just wanted everyone watching/supporting  know that I'm watching and supporting Toomtam and Vill! Although I watch the episodes raw, I make sure to tell some of my friends who don't understand Thai to watch the Vikii channel! When I have time, I'll start doing some artwork too. It's been YEARS since I've made something. To think of it, the most recent artwork was my SSP banner haha. But even before that banner, I took a really long break from PS. Hopefully I still have my touch! 

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Ahhh, I love that GIF, Maiko!

Okay, Episode 4 has been fully subbed! Yay! Goodnight, world! :yawn:

I love it, too, Aiyaja. :spin: I wish the kiss scene was longer. It's so sweet and refreshing to see a gentle and heartfelt kiss between them, after all the passionate ones they've exchanged. And it's still just as exciting. :wub: Aw, episode 4 is fully subbed already?! :woot: You guys work too fast! :flowers: I'll have to find the time to re-watch it with subs. Have a :goodnite:, Aiyaja! I hope you get plenty of rest. :kiss: :grouphug:

Mannie said:
Hehe thanks Maiko! I was the one who shared at Spicyforum. I go by Mannie here. For some reason, I can't get into my other account here, which is the same username as Spicy :( The website I shared is kind of weird. Sometimes they'll upload episodes with their own player and other times use OneHD's YouTube. Haha regardless, they share pretty fast.

Anyways, the forum here for NJ is waaaay more active haha. I can barely catch up!! I'm glad there are many people watching it though. I'm doing my best to try to make time for NJ even with my busy schedule. I'm addicted! Although I can't read each and everyone's comments I appreciate everyone for sharing. There is good insight and discussions going on!

I just got a chance to finish Episode 4. It was so good! I love everything about the lakorn. From the production to the acting to the directing. I also love the wardrobe and scenery! Sometimes I feel like the makeup is too much though and I can see excess blush on the beautiful woman's faces, but I'm not complaining. I'm sure it's the HD that makes it more clearer than it should be! 

Toomtam is doing a great job so far. He has got me to LOVE Wathit. I really love his character. He's so loving and caring. Ahhh, he cares for May so much and does it in the most nerdiest ways but it's so heartfelt! I loved how he donated to the school of dance for the children. I saw Mays face lighten up. She definitely started learning more about Wathit's good side, which I think she hasn't got a chance to see a lot of the time. I like how May does the activities with Wathit. They looked like they had a great time on the Elephant ride. It was so sweet when he put together those flowers for her. I loved it especially when he told her that although May may not love him, he's going to do his best to give May the best and anything she likes (along those lines, haha).  I agree though, that May should tell Koon off a little more and not give in so much. But I do see where she's coming from, because she knows Koon is heartbroken and probably wants to reconcile their relationship as brother/sister/friends. Plus, it gives Rut the impression that she is disloyal and being with his brother for the wrong reasons. So tense! Can't wait for next week.

My sympathy for Koon is gone! I understand where his hatred comes from but at the end of the day, he's so cruel. Like the saying goes "pick on someone your own size." He initiated everything. I felt so bad for Wathit and wanted to cry for him. I couldn't believe Koon broke/fractured his bones and wanted Wathit to die like that. The worst kind of death is to not be able to breath or do anything to help yourself. Poor Por Liang. I could see how heartbroken he was. Kind of scary when he told May and Thippy to leave haha.

On a side note, I actually like the side characters. Haha, Bood and Wat are so funny, along with Thippy. The scene where Bood and Thippy were dissing Wat was sooo funny. I couldn't stop laughing. I know many people agree that Gam's acting is not natural, but it comes off pretty natural to me. She's so pretty! I know darker-skinned girls in Thailand are not deemed as beautiful as lighter-skinned, but I think Gam is gorgeous! I was kind of sad that the scriptwriters had to use her darkness as comedy, like when Bood called her "Dam." after the scene with Por Liang's business negotiation.

Also, I really like May's brother and Rut's adopted sister's relationship. I'm usually annoyed by other couples besides pranang but they don't show up too much and have a nice story playing out.

Ahh, I need to stop. But I also love Vill's acting in here. I can't see Gan, Nee, Beauty, or any other characters she's played before. I genuinely feel like she's May, which is a good thing. I love how I can't see any fondness of her and Wathit but in the ending credits and all that, I could see it when she's with Rut. I think both her and Toomtam are doing a great job because it takes two to really convince the audience (or me, likewise) that their characters are not into or are actually into each other.

I might not be here often, but I just wanted everyone watching/supporting  know that I'm watching and supporting Toomtam and Vill! Although I watch the episodes raw, I make sure to tell some of my friends who don't understand Thai to watch the Vikii channel! When I have time, I'll start doing some artwork too. It's been YEARS since I've made something. To think of it, the most recent artwork was my SSP banner haha. But even before that banner, I took a really long break from PS. Hopefully I still have my touch! 

Eek! Hi, Mann! :hiya: I'm so happy to hear from you in here! :yahoo: :party: :clap: :grouphug: Oh, I knew it was you who shared that website on Spicy, but I was trying to give you some privacy or protection by not revealing your name. Should have done so, anyway, since you're also a member here, eh? :bhehe: Thanks again, dear, for telling us know about that website! :flowers:

Haha, I :heart: your detailed thoughts and reviews! :bravo: :thumbsup: Haha, yes, NJ's thread here is far more active. :lolyup: You should be more active in NJ's thread on Spicy! I feel exactly the same way as you, on the makeup. But like you said, that's not a biggie. :loool: Your thoughts are spot on, from Toomtam and Vill to your analyses on Watit, May, Rut, and Koon! :worthy: I like the side characters, too, and I'm glad NJ doesn't have a whole lot of unnecessary characters. I especially love Gam as Tippy in here. She's beautiful to me, too. :crush: Agree about Maitree (May's brother) and Rin's (Rut's adopted sister) budding relationship. Haha, I agree with you on everything! :highfive:

Oh, goodie! :clap2: Yes, please spazz with us whenever you have time, and do share your lovely artworks with us if you do any. :woot2: :wub: Awesome post, Mann! :kiss: :grouphug:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!!!! THAT MEANS THIS WEEK IS ALMOST OVER AND NEXT WEEK WILL BE HERE SOON AND WE WILL GET TO SEE NEW EPISODES OF NGAO JAI!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE RUT IN ACTION!!!!! HE'S ONE SEXY AND JEALOUS HUSBAND!!!!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
MAIKO  :coolpix:  :thanks:  :worthy: I cannot stop staring at your gifs!  Is it just me or does Toomtam look hotter than EVER.  Especially, in plain white tees.  Or is it because he has a gorgeous lady standing next to him?  This is me when he's on top of her  :drool:  :spicy:
Real kisses? ANYDAY please!  

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Here guys, check out the subbed juicy Teaser for Episodes 5 and 6 of next week!

http://www.viki.com/videos/1061038v-teaser-for-episodes-5-and-6

Mann: Hey! I totally agree with everything you said na. This lakorn is at a pretty good pace, the storyline is unraveling well too. I enjoy the acting from everyone.

Yeah, I haven't been active on Spicy because it would be too much for me. I'm quite busy plus subbing, so I'll most likely be on here. :dance3:

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Okay guys, the full version of Zeal Pek and Noona's song subbed. :dance1:

http://www.viki.com/videos/1060988v-shadow-of-the-heart-ngao-jai-ost

EDIT:

I'll come back later after work and sub the One Entertainment segment Toomtam and Vill were at since it was quite funny. So it should be ready by tomorrow morning. Stay tuned!

thank u !!! :flowers:  i wanted to to know what the song was all about.  :yes:

BTW, i dont know if its just me or what but as i was watching NJ  ep:3 on viki, "ep.3 (part 4)" did not play, it jumps right to Ep:4- part 1. 
i have my viki video on auto play but didnt play-i try to look for the actually video its-self of "ep.3 (part 4)" but couldn't figure it out.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
^
You're not the only one.  It only appears on the Team sections. :( We tried to figure it out. Aiyaja already sent an e-mail to Viki staff regarding the matter, and we're hoping we don't have to re-upload the part and sub it again. ;~;

Anyhow, here's the link to EP.3 Part 4!
http://www.viki.com/videos/1060824v

D~D

sarNie Adult
arasucre said:
^
You're not the only one.  It only appears on the Team sections. :( We tried to figure it out. Aiyaja already sent an e-mail Viki staff regarding the matter, and we're hoping we don't have to re-upload the part and sub it again. ;~;

Anyhow, here's the link to EP.3 Part 4!
http://www.viki.com/videos/1060824v

awe, thank you so much Arasucre   :grouphug: .... just now, i was trying to find every way to find that part 4 of EP 3. i know Aiyaja had ask the viewer and new viewer not to watch the youtube one  b/c its stolen work and i was about to watch it and apologize to her.  :nailbiter:  but... u save meeh !!!   :cheer:
keep my finger cross that viki will fix the proble soon and that "shadow hunter" team wont have to re-up load and sub it again.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Those eyes, look at those eyes!!! They were more than skinship to me, hehehehh.

The Rut-May drama you all wanted will start next week, but right now I'm missing Watit a lot. A LOT. I feel bad that Rut has to see May like that, but objectively, he's not wrong, just mistaken. Knowing what's to come for both brothers makes me tearful and love them both all the more. Rut is living in the shadow of Watit, living out what Watit desired to be and do for himself and May, but couldn't. He avenges Watit in showing the world that he is strong, abled, and courageous. While Rut sacrifices his life for Watit, Watit does the same for Rut, albeit more spiritually and.. well, literally. He enables Rut to see a part of himself that he's long built walls against. Perhaps it's May that will open his closed mind and heart again, but at the core, it's Watit that gives him this bigger purpose in life. <3

I think that's true love right there. XD And the brothers don't even know each other. :p --Koon, you don't stand a chance! :mad:

P.S. I agree, I'm soooo loving Wat, Bood, and Tippy. Especially Tippy! She is like a city girl stuck inside a country girl. So darn sassy, funny, and cute! @Mannie, it is a shame Gam is always teased for her skin tone and size. I remember it way back in TS4, so I understand it's a norm and a tease for her, but it still doesn't make it right. I think she's gorgeous and exceptionally talented (perfect makkk in the U.S. haha). Her acting has not been a problem for me at all. The woman is so animated and always fun to watch. Tippy vs. Bood was so intense!!! :lol:

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Thank You for the MV. Wish there were more scene of ToomVill but it's ok their kiss scene make up for it. I guess I'm another one of those selfish fans that only want them to do more and more lakorns together. They are like the Perfecttt onscreen couple so much chemistry.

Funny how Toomtam said he is familiar with Vill's hand. I'm like you should be, she only slap you at least once in every episode of SSP lol.

Me and my coworkers was taking about thai lakorns today during lunch i told them Toomtam is my favorite P'ek and one of my coworker said she doesn't really like him cause he kisses n'ek too much in SSP. I told her she's crazy cause those are the scenes we live for haha. I saw the preview for next week and OMGGGG...it's finally here we will get to see May and Rut together soon. Watching the preview along already makes my stomach filled with butterflies lol.